Pages:
Author

Topic: Now or never! - page 19. (Read 24299 times)

Activity: 198
Merit: 10
December 20, 2018, 03:27:12 PM
It will be very difficult to dump the market further(it is possible, but it will be very difficult and dangerous), because the miners are already working at a loss on some coins, like ethereum. Bitcoin almost fell to mining cost price, so, i think, it worth to start to buy now.

I agree. Might want to pick up some ethereum and bitcoin since the price has declined so much during the span of the year. I guess there will be a time the pricing of both tokens would spike eventually so might as well buy now and wait for everything to climb.
If at the beginning of 2019 there will be no changes in the market, it is possible that the decline will continue. In any case, the next 2-3 months no growth is likely to happen.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
December 20, 2018, 03:23:21 PM
It will be very difficult to dump the market further(it is possible, but it will be very difficult and dangerous), because the miners are already working at a loss on some coins, like ethereum. Bitcoin almost fell to mining cost price, so, i think, it worth to start to buy now.

Little depends on mining. Many large pools can mine at a loss for various reasons. I think it's all about manipulation. And they will continue. The market may falling for a very long time. It is quite possible that next year we will have the same bloody tears as in this ... But nevertheless, I think that now is a good time to start investing.

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 20, 2018, 03:06:42 PM
Yup, yup, we are finally moving in the right direction. I don't expect that anything drastic will happen in the next month but a steady and slow growth is expected.
Activity: 316
Merit: 1
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
December 20, 2018, 01:34:12 PM
We recommend that you start to set a strategy to buy coins because if you see the market now Bitcoin has started to rise. And this is followed by all Altcoin. So this is a positive trend and at the end of the year, there will be a very high increase.
Activity: 291
Merit: 13
December 20, 2018, 01:19:38 PM
Yes.  You're right.  Now when the price is so low, I also think that the best time to buy coins!
Yes, that's a good choice to buy more coins because prices are falling and this is the time for us,  it can bring profitable when market going to fluctuate anytime. So just wait and have a time to think.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 18, 2018, 07:03:56 AM
I agree.  Now is a very good time to buy coins, but it can be a long-term investment, because I’m not sure that the market will show growth in the near future!
for a long-term investment, you can buy now but for 20 percent of the total amount of money. I am sure that in 2019 it will be possible to buy even cheaper.
Activity: 330
http://www.daxico.com/
December 18, 2018, 07:01:31 AM
Yes of course People must invest their money now while the market has the great lowest value of any currency. And I think they can make a better earnings this coming because of the predictions of some articles I read the market will soon increase soon that's why we should be ready our investments.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 251
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
December 18, 2018, 06:47:58 AM
bitcoin does have the potential to rise only in the price there is no certainty, if you have not made a purchase it is good to buy it now, only if you have already bought when the price is still high, then save it properly.
Activity: 309
December 18, 2018, 06:45:31 AM
yup you're right, I have started investing from the beginning of December and later this month I will buy a few more coins including ethereum.
I think in 3-4 months the altcoin and bitcoin prices will start rising again so this is the right time to buy, and for holders keep patient
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
December 18, 2018, 06:20:04 AM
I agree.  Now is a very good time to buy coins, but it can be a long-term investment, because I’m not sure that the market will show growth in the near future!
MRY
Activity: 546
Merit: 103
December 18, 2018, 06:09:25 AM
yes, this is an opportunity and a good time to buy, immediately take this opportunity because the crypto price is still very low and will definitely recover and you will have the opportunity to be able to make a profit
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
December 18, 2018, 05:42:43 AM
many large coins were down considerably from the current price and of course, it's a good thing to be utilized. certainly, investors vied for this great asset that will be for they get later. But if it is thus considered a disaster then precisely this will not be a thing that could be advantageous to be utilized.

This situation with prices is some kind of a gift for all of us. As more, we buy now as more we will earn in the future. Of course, the rise of BTC inevitably will be in some close future.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
December 16, 2018, 11:50:08 PM
many large coins were down considerably from the current price and of course, it's a good thing to be utilized. certainly, investors vied for this great asset that will be for they get later. But if it is thus considered a disaster then precisely this will not be a thing that could be advantageous to be utilized.
This has been the moment most investors especially the big actors have been waiting for. Studying and understanding the concept of the crypto market will reveal its capabilities of definitely rising again, hence these big actors prefer to buy more of the valuable coins on the market at cheap prices when the market goes down like this. It is very true to utilize this opportunity and buy more good coins at cheap prices.
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
December 16, 2018, 11:47:45 PM
The season of market now can be watch declining. The dump is happening from highest peak into the bottom price. No one has ever imagined that bitcoin will be back to 3500 again which was from 20k before. Hopeful that few months from now manipulators will turn the market into a greenish place.
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
December 16, 2018, 11:45:44 PM

I agree. Might want to pick up some ethereum and bitcoin since the price has declined so much during the span of the year. I guess there will be a time the pricing of both tokens would spike eventually so might as well buy now and wait for everything to climb.
of course, i also really like your advice. indeed the price of bitcoin and ethereum is currently in a state of great discount. this is an opportunity to hunt him down, i believe there will be a big growth going on the following year.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
December 16, 2018, 11:38:32 PM

Activity: 700
December 16, 2018, 11:34:22 PM
Activity: 434
December 16, 2018, 11:12:43 PM
Making a purchase now will provide a great opportunity for you to get a high amount of profit. This opportunity is not always there if you don't use this opportunity as well as possible, it will be very unfortunate. Whereas if we look closely at the crypto experts, they say that, in the near future, crypto will increase in price.
Activity: 392
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 16, 2018, 10:50:28 PM
The market has declined since February 2018 and until now December prices have not recovered. But market prices fell and made many people panic. But the market will not forever decline and will definitely rise again. And now many people set a strategy to buy coins because this is the right time to invest before the price of coins rises again.
You should invest in the digital market because you will have more opportunities to make a profit now and you should not lose the opportunity to enrich yourself and your family to invest.
Activity: 798
December 16, 2018, 10:44:57 PM
The market has declined since February 2018 and until now December prices have not recovered. But market prices fell and made many people panic. But the market will not forever decline and will definitely rise again. And now many people set a strategy to buy coins because this is the right time to invest before the price of coins rises again.
Pages:
Jump to: