Pages:
Author

Topic: Now or never! - page 20. (Read 24299 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 1
December 16, 2018, 09:29:24 PM
Of course, now is a good time to buy some of your favorite coins, and of course you will immediately invest it, so of course you will benefit in the future
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
December 16, 2018, 08:55:46 PM
Yes I agree with you and investing on their favorite currency before the end of the year they can make a better  profit in that way. I couldn't see my future in mining my favorite currency that's why instead of buying some mining rigs I invest it to get a further amount of earnings after the market will increase again their value.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
December 16, 2018, 07:59:15 PM
It will be very difficult to dump the market further(it is possible, but it will be very difficult and dangerous), because the miners are already working at a loss on some coins, like ethereum. Bitcoin almost fell to mining cost price, so, i think, it worth to start to buy now.
I can see that you are trying to raise the hopes of most people out there. But I quite believe your optimism about this though. Maybe we have reached the minimum point already.
Activity: 644
Merit: 364
In Code We Trust
December 16, 2018, 07:50:20 PM
It will be very difficult to dump the market further(it is possible, but it will be very difficult and dangerous), because the miners are already working at a loss on some coins, like ethereum. Bitcoin almost fell to mining cost price, so, i think, it worth to start to buy now.

Well I guess it is much better if miners sell their rigs and mining tools then invest to the current market situation as they lost too much in their asset. Maybe, they can rely on investment but in the first place we need miners. Maybe a few of them.
Activity: 268
December 16, 2018, 07:39:20 PM
We have a different mindset and the way we invest, a market that looks very slow to develop and has lost tremendous value since September. For people like this, the opportunity to buy BTC, ETH, XRP, and other coins is cheap and expensive for the long term but needs consideration because if you do not understand the coins and force large amounts of investments will be more risky.
Activity: 476
December 16, 2018, 07:29:46 PM

Yes, it is true. When prices are low we need to think about taking this as an investment by buying some Bitcoin. But I don't recommend buying Bitcoin with all your money, just enjoy this opportunity and stay in control. Because we don't know what will happen after this. I think Bitcoin will survive and achieve high prices.
Activity: 406
keyTango
December 16, 2018, 07:24:48 PM
It seems to me that the opportunity to buy a not very expensive bitcoin or aetherium will still be relevant for some time, so those who do not want to rush and want to start investing only when there is confirmation of a trend change - you can wait.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 500
December 16, 2018, 07:17:43 PM
Yes i do agree with you that this is the very best time to buy coins at a very cheap rate cause soon there will be a rise in bitcoin and then it will be of great benefit to holders its a nice one
Now it is possible only to adjust the price and therefore Bitcoin can bounce to 3600 - 3800 dollars. So far, I do not expect the bull market and I think that it is more likely that the market will go even further down.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
December 16, 2018, 06:03:00 PM
Buy now is a really good idea, but it is a pity that many sit in huge losses and they simply have nothing to buy, though the price is very attractive. If you have money, no doubt about to take.
Activity: 531
December 16, 2018, 05:58:55 PM

I agree. We should start investing right now while we have the chance of thr prices being low at the moment. The best strategy for now would be is you buy low then you sell high for profits.
Activity: 462
Good Morning
December 16, 2018, 05:12:47 PM
you should not be fraid of taling risks and you jeed to know what can be donw ppe for reducing money loss in this or taht project
Activity: 336
December 16, 2018, 05:11:49 PM

If the coins continue to be sent in networks, it means that mining has not ceased and this makes a profit. Do not forget that there are a great many countries where electricity is very cheap.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
December 16, 2018, 04:40:30 PM
Yes, now is the moment of huge purchase, if there is a possibility, then it is necessary to buy btc by all means !!!
Activity: 560
Merit: 3
December 16, 2018, 03:54:39 PM
The price of ether has fallen to a minimum level, there is nowhere below. I think you're right, now is the time to buy ether, the sooner the New Year, the price in any case will grow
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
December 16, 2018, 10:11:52 AM

no one knows how deep the prices the crypto will be dumped or when the price of BTC will start to the moon
copper member
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
CryptoMarketAds
December 16, 2018, 10:01:54 AM
It is . Because the price continue to fall, because many miners are already stopping on mining bitcoins because they already receive negative rewards on their  mining effort.
Activity: 364
December 15, 2018, 12:08:57 PM
Yes i do agree with you that this is the very best time to buy coins at a very cheap rate cause soon there will be a rise in bitcoin and then it will be of great benefit to holders its a nice one
Activity: 807
Merit: 251
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
December 15, 2018, 12:02:30 PM
I absolutely agree with you, in my opinion the situation isn't too great, and i doubt there is a possibility to go somewhere deeper, the market should start recovering very soon.

these are just predictions. I also think that the market is unlikely will fall more, but we can still be at the same level for a very long time.
Activity: 434
December 15, 2018, 11:52:25 AM
Actually there are many signal to invest for crypto market and it is one of them. Also market have been lived same scenario a lot of times for 2013 so why doesn't it come back again like others ? I believe that market and this technology will reach position that they deserve.
Activity: 308
December 15, 2018, 11:49:05 AM
I absolutely agree with you, in my opinion the situation isn't too great, and i doubt there is a possibility to go somewhere deeper, the market should start recovering very soon.
Pages:
Jump to: