Pages:
Author

Topic: Now or never! - page 27. (Read 24339 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 21
December 03, 2018, 08:13:04 AM
It will be very difficult to dump the market further(it is possible, but it will be very difficult and dangerous), because the miners are already working at a loss on some coins, like ethereum. Bitcoin almost fell to mining cost price, so, i think, it worth to start to buy now.
I think it is still unclear, but I would like to see growth begin as soon as possible, the crisis is very delayed.
Activity: 532
Merit: 41
https://emirex.com
December 03, 2018, 07:54:31 AM
It will be very difficult to dump the market further(it is possible, but it will be very difficult and dangerous), because the miners are already working at a loss on some coins, like ethereum. Bitcoin almost fell to mining cost price, so, i think, it worth to start to buy now.

I believe this time is worth to buy more, rather than just watching the market situation, take the advantage on it, because as we see, that the market is really bad, we have a good time to buy more coins and tokens.
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
December 03, 2018, 07:39:52 AM
the problem is to find the new coin that can do a big % of price grow...we must look for coins that are not ico or bounty but people are too stupid for this....I regret I did not get bought coins like litecoin,vertcoin or viacoin when they were very very low in 2015...there is a good dose of luck of course, but you must always do your own researches...for example watch Elicoin in livecoinwatch , is not an ICO or bounty... it's a coin with low mc, low supply, PoW whit cpu, no premine, active dev...only trading it on CREX24 for now...do you own researches in the thread in bitcointalk: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anneli-elicoin-cpu-mining-only-exchange-available-3028302... people are too stupid for DYOR and got scammed by ICO or bounty...just my 2 cents...hope it helps...cheers
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY
December 03, 2018, 05:58:22 AM
yes, this is an opportunity to buy now because the crypto price is very low and take this good opportunity to be able to get profit when prices recover and will be high again
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
December 03, 2018, 05:13:19 AM
Not only the price has fallen, but also the complexity of bitcoin mining, so the benefit is still there. Do not make impulsive and hasty decisions and say that "the time to buy has come." Such statements I hear every year, and what happens then we have already seen))
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
December 03, 2018, 05:04:15 AM
You are right and I have the same opinion, because the prices are so great to start investing and people are selling! I do not understand such "investors" that are giving up after several  months of waiting.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
December 03, 2018, 04:14:59 AM

I do not understand how you can now start something. The market is in a disgusting state and it is unlikely that something will change. I'm waiting for bitcoin to just start growing and I'm not leaving with a minus. Starting now is too risky.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
December 03, 2018, 02:59:17 AM

These are incredibly important and difficult times in the history of the entire cryptocurrency market. I think that it is not necessary to exaggerate and still it is better to suspend the activities
Activity: 490
December 01, 2018, 09:07:16 AM
Yes. But Bitcoin's price is not the lowest yet. The market is still green at this time. I think the price of bitcoin will return $ 3500 and that is the lowest number you should buy. Do not risk now.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp
December 01, 2018, 09:04:33 AM
I also think that now is the most suitable time to buy the most promising coins, because it’s not a fact that the price will go lower!
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
December 01, 2018, 08:58:55 AM
It doesn't exist exact date/time to enter the market. Price should be quite comfortable for investor and not necessary to be lowest. Some trades can make an expensive purchase to closer to more profitable by averaging. It works well for good coins.
Activity: 238
December 01, 2018, 08:58:46 AM
Personally, I am convinced that now is really the ideal time for a profitable purchase of Bitcoin and Ethereum. They consistently remain the real leaders in the crypto market, with time they will be able to restore their successful positions. You just need patience and hold.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
December 01, 2018, 08:53:27 AM
Nowadays are good for buying levels if you have some spare money to spend, some altcoins(which are stars of the 2017 4q 2018 1q) are fell down around 20x of its price. In a bull run it can easily reach to that levels.
Activity: 994
Merit: 100
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
December 01, 2018, 08:52:11 AM
rightfully so, as a smart trader, you should be able to really take advantage of the current situation because the price is quite cheap. and what if it is made into a long-term investment, the benefits will be greater.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
December 01, 2018, 08:41:05 AM
Absolutely, this is the right time to buy bitcoin and altcoins and make reserved for a long term or short term investment because of the crypto market crisis which it is so affordable to buy using fiat money in a long run. So all we do is make a good research coins for possible earning.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
December 01, 2018, 08:29:15 AM
Indeed, now the situation in the crypto market is crisis and very frightening, many investors are beginning to panic and sell their good coins. But I am absolutely convinced that during this period, you need to use profitable opportunities for successful investments - right now you should buy good coins, which will definitely go up from next year.
copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
November 28, 2018, 09:10:52 AM
You are very correct. Even before now i wouldn't advice anyone from my country to go into minning the big coins because of power consumption and costs. But sure the cost of mining is high now meaning high in transaction cost and times.... It sure a good time to buy
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
November 28, 2018, 09:09:47 AM
The price is very low and to start the time is excellent, but you can’t say now or never, because everything in our world is cyclical and everything will repeat periodically all ups and downs, collapses and flights to the moon. But if you are not able to analyze, then you have nothing to do in the world of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
November 28, 2018, 09:03:13 AM

The current situation is really not expected to happen but the reality cannot be avoided, almost all the results are very difficult, it can be expected that many even delay and extend the time to wait for the situation to return to normal.
Activity: 593
Merit: 250
November 28, 2018, 08:42:03 AM
You said it is very correct. If I have enough money now, I will also buy some cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: