Pages:
Author

Topic: Now or never! - page 26. (Read 24301 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 2
December 03, 2018, 12:23:37 PM
It will be very difficult to dump the market further(it is possible, but it will be very difficult and dangerous), because the miners are already working at a loss on some coins, like ethereum. Bitcoin almost fell to mining cost price, so, i think, it worth to start to buy now.
This is a good times to buy new coins at lowest prices. I think will never come like this bad market with lowest prices with major currencies. Now buy and strongly hold coins until 2020.
Activity: 674
Merit: 250
December 03, 2018, 12:14:30 PM
It will be very difficult to dump the market further(it is possible, but it will be very difficult and dangerous), because the miners are already working at a loss on some coins, like ethereum. Bitcoin almost fell to mining cost price, so, i think, it worth to start to buy now.
I still do not feel safe when we buy at the current price Because Bitcoin and the coins will continue to fall. So be careful at this time instead of buying and holding long term we should trade better than buy at the moment.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
December 03, 2018, 12:05:21 PM
It is still not clear what to expect in the near future, today we have again struck the level of $ 4k and at the same time alts have fallen in price again, perhaps this will be a further hike down
Activity: 770
Merit: 9
December 03, 2018, 11:55:28 AM

Now is a very attractive time to buy cryptos, seek airdrops, or work bounties.

Either way, if you look around you, you'll notice that all the assets that are good for individuals are depressed in price..... crypto, silver, and gold.  All three are unnaturally low relative to the amount of money that's been printed in the last 10 years.  'Depressed'ingly low.  Why?  The average person thinks low gold, crypto shitting the bed.... huh; well, the economy must be doing good.  Well.  It's not.

If you can, strip out all the emotion and simply seek crypto like you would collect pretty rocks from the stream bed.

Nothing in life is guaranteed, but if you don't at least put yourself in a position to be able to be blessed with your wishes at some point in the future, then you will certainly be in the majority when this is all over, wishing you had just accumulated and held.

If everyone noticed, even when bitcoin hit 19k, the masses still remained asleep.  For us it was the event of a lifetime up to now, for everyone else it was a big yawn.  The time has not arrived yet.

Early adopters like yourself will be considered a genius by the mouthbreathers after the greatest transfer of wealth in history occurs.  Just make sure you are on the right side of history.

Let everyone think you are crazy to live for crypto.  They are brainwashed and can't be helped anyway.  Good luck everyone.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
December 03, 2018, 11:47:29 AM
now is the right time for us to invest because bitcoin prices almost fall into mining costs and miners may be confused but we still have to be careful because prices can continue to fall further.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
December 03, 2018, 11:40:27 AM
It worth buying now if you have the fund that you can afford to lose. A lot of traders are believing that the market will continue to go down for now because there is no sign that there is an oversold. So despite it is good to buy now you must make sure that the fund is such that you can afford to lose without losing sleep.
Activity: 140
December 03, 2018, 11:28:28 AM
I agree one hundred percent. Now is the perfect time to buy, and this possibility is likely to be gone.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
December 03, 2018, 10:43:59 AM
I also think that now is the right time to buy a few coins in your portfolio
OTC
Activity: 196
December 03, 2018, 10:40:27 AM
I think its now to buy and invest coins. The market is down lately and prices of coins have also decreased. However, this is the right time and best time to buy and hold.
Activity: 308
December 03, 2018, 10:20:14 AM
Yes.  You're right.  Now when the price is so low, I also think that the best time to buy coins!
Activity: 728
December 03, 2018, 10:12:49 AM
Indeed, the price of the crypto currency is getting worse. A natural thing if the price of this coin is almost equivalent to the cost of mining. If I become you then I prefer to buy coins instead of mine. If I mine, I am more tired of producing the coin and the cost that I spend is the same as when I bought it. Therefore, buying is a better decision than I spend more time and energy mining. As a crypto currency player who always takes into account economic balance, we must find the most effective and efficient way possible.
Activity: 238
December 03, 2018, 10:10:10 AM
Well, the prices of course are very attractive to buy , but I think that we can fall even lower, you need to be able to endure I think and buy on each drain from 10% of the Deposit
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152
December 03, 2018, 10:03:28 AM
It is always a good time to buy during crashed market.  Imagine buying crytocurrency at a very huge discount.  Most of the market is down at most 95%.  If we bought at this price and it starts to recover, we can imagine a huge profit from this investment.  Though we should be careful where to invest since lots of token in the market are half-baked.  Meaning they are unable to deliver their roadmap.
Activity: 546
December 03, 2018, 09:19:58 AM
I agree with you , now it can be the good time for us to invest because the price of bitcoin almost fells to mining cost and the miners may be at a loss but we still have to be careful because prices may continue to fall further
Activity: 840
Merit: 529
December 03, 2018, 09:08:41 AM
Miners ae not those who tell the market where to go. The problem is that there are no new buyers for crypto, only those who wait for new buyers to come.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
December 03, 2018, 09:05:20 AM

I agree with you. To buy now is one of the best enter point.
Activity: 736
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
December 03, 2018, 09:00:28 AM

Of course. But many are strategically waiting for the lowest price. Here again, the market went to the bottom today. Maybe everyone needs a critical depth to make a big X Cheesy
Activity: 1050
Merit: 103
BIB Exchange
December 03, 2018, 08:54:06 AM
I think that it is not profitable for ordinary people to mine, but their huge pools are ok. I can assume that a huge amount of extracted bitcoins do not go through the exchanges, and they are sold with a surcharge of + 20-30%, without affecting the rate there.
Activity: 434
GIGZI
December 03, 2018, 08:44:59 AM
yes, this is an opportunity to buy now because the crypto price is very low and take this good opportunity to be able to get profit when prices recover and will be high again
unfortunately we still don't understand when the market will begin to recover. and now the price is cheap, but it's not wrong if we buy it  but don't do buy all in. and save the remaining capital to buy it again at the right moment
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
December 03, 2018, 08:39:53 AM
If you really believe in crypto then this is the right time to buy than during bull run but no one know when it happen as long as you have crypto investment then you also have the chance of what it may give to you.
Pages:
Jump to: