Pages:
Author

Topic: Now the Crypto Ready to Fly - page 6. (Read 1698 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
July 27, 2018, 11:10:05 AM
It will steadily go up. Bitcoin going up means good for all of us, even altcoin holders. Don't panic sell just yet. Be a little patient. We already recovered from eight months low. A lot of financial analysts are predicting it will go up to 30k. I'll be happy as long as it gets anywhere above 20k. So you either buy coins now and hope this is true or take the L.
Activity: 244
Merit: 20
July 27, 2018, 11:04:23 AM
Cryptomarkey is really green for today. It's better to say that it will be go out from stagnation.
Let's see the tendation at nearest future, may be some alts do the weather on market.
Activity: 494
Merit: 100
July 27, 2018, 11:00:31 AM
I know that the altcoin price is rising due to bitcoin so it's good news for holders and buyers of altcoin and expect altcoin prices to rise in the coming months so long as the altcoin has already been bought already longterm for large profits.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
July 27, 2018, 10:58:14 AM
As far as we can see, according to your post, we are still preparing to ascending, lol. Because from the April all the way to July we have been slowly degrading, not upgrading.

It seems to me, this preparation lasts too long. I believe that finally, the market will recover, and the cryptocurrencies will rush forward and up but we do not know when it happens. Probably, this winter.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
July 18, 2018, 09:46:28 AM
Of coure we are going to make a great move. Market today is really better than some days ago.  The price is slowly rising rate to rate. More positive issuess are there. The market starts to recovery after the long red time. But, still be patient and careful in deciding the decision to sell, buy, or hold.
Activity: 588
July 18, 2018, 09:20:18 AM
The market is moving and it's wonderful, because people are very tired of waiting for what is now beginning to happen. You did not see? Well, run to the stock exchange and buy bitcoin, because soon you can not have time to buy it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
July 18, 2018, 09:17:57 AM
Guys, I do not think it's worth buying coins right now. Since you need to wait for confirmation of growth. But personally, my opinion is a turn either has already begun or will be about to be!
Activity: 314
July 18, 2018, 09:15:59 AM
It's nice to look at the green market and how the cryptocurrency is always growing. But so far it is a one-time phenomenon, so do not be so happy about it
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
July 18, 2018, 08:53:41 AM
Today, we can see a much better market, yeah they are all in green and the rate of each coin is mostly increasing. It feels so better to see the market today. Hopefully, it will not decrease quickly after this green day. However, we realize that the price will be always fluctuating, so be ready for any possibilities.

Yes, enjoying the days having market is good better feels selling coins and buy back again. This is what we do mostly in trading sometimes it earns and sometimes it loss. Aiming this trend will continue up to August month as the beer is ready to rocks the speculated value this year.
Activity: 31
July 18, 2018, 08:45:06 AM
Its price is much better in the past 2 days. Bitcoin is rapidly increasing at over $ 7000 and is on the rise. This is a great sign for investors
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
July 18, 2018, 08:42:20 AM
Today, we can see a much better market, yeah they are all in green and the rate of each coin is mostly increasing. It feels so better to see the market today. Hopefully, it will not decrease quickly after this green day. However, we realize that the price will be always fluctuating, so be ready for any possibilities.
Activity: 392
Merit: 21
July 18, 2018, 08:03:04 AM

The market started to recover on good news
But will this continue?
I wish ..
It is necessary to be patient and not to sell one of his currencies now, hoping for a little profit
Watch and wait for the good moment
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
July 18, 2018, 07:56:26 AM
As of now, we have seen Bitcoin and other altcoins in the market are going green due to some various positive news that we have seen in the media such as Bitcoin ETF, SEC flooded with positive comments, Coinbase, positive regulation clarity South Korean market and so forth. However, I would not count on that yet as the market is so unpredictable and highly volatile. Just my two sats.
Activity: 72
July 18, 2018, 07:45:59 AM
Makes me sad to see that the market pumped over 10% in a day and then dropped again, it's just pumped over 10% in the last 24 hours. Hopefully it maintains it this time.
Activity: 75
Merit: 5
July 18, 2018, 07:44:31 AM
I hope this is the beginning of good times for the crypto currency. Perhaps this will be followed by good growth. However, it is worth waiting a few more days to draw conclusions. One thing is certain - this is good news.

The second half of 2018 is going to be immense. I can only see good news for cryptocurrencies across the board. Mainstream media and governments will do their best to create FUD but blockchain technology is here to stay. Invest now and make great profit, 20-30 years we will see widespread adoption and we start using it for real. Bring it on!
Activity: 392
July 18, 2018, 07:40:24 AM
It is great to hear, especially at the time when we have experienced a red bath few months, hopefully you were right and the crypto market is truly ready to became something bigger than it is.
Activity: 19
July 18, 2018, 04:20:25 AM
Just pumped again, seeing this made me depressed. I forgot it went up so quickly before.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
July 18, 2018, 04:03:52 AM
Everyone can see the green in the market of digital money. Be that as it may, we don't generally recognize what is behind the green. We know the cost of cryptographic money is as yet not steady even it indicates superior to already. We can't likewise ensure that most likely the cost will vary once more.

Nonetheless, seen from the improvement of the crypto consistently, it is extremely cheerful that cryptographic money will fly high to the moon and achieve a decent steadiness

Yup the market are not yet fully recover we can see a long green day in the last couple of day but this is not yet steady we see this scenario many times going up and then a big dump later, but this time Im hoping it will continue to climb and climb to make some profit like what happen last year.
Activity: 38
July 18, 2018, 03:59:28 AM
Everyone can see the green in the market of digital money. Be that as it may, we don't generally recognize what is behind the green. We know the cost of cryptographic money is as yet not steady even it indicates superior to already. We can't likewise ensure that most likely the cost will vary once more.

Nonetheless, seen from the improvement of the crypto consistently, it is extremely cheerful that cryptographic money will fly high to the moon and achieve a decent steadiness
Activity: 364
July 17, 2018, 09:05:09 AM
Your post is from April and is currently in June, a terrible depreciation of the Crypto market. At the moment everything is better and we should choose good projects to invest
Pages:
Jump to: