Pages:
Author

Topic: Now time to buy and hold altocoin? - page 14. (Read 20478 times)

Activity: 447
Merit: 11
Koinomo
October 03, 2018, 04:32:01 PM
yes you are right this time is the right time to buy which we then hold until the market grows again then we will get a lot of profits but before buying please be careful so you don't regret
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
October 03, 2018, 04:23:56 PM
yes, it's a really good time to invest in altcoins, the market will surely rise:)
Activity: 32
October 03, 2018, 04:22:39 PM
i think it's a great time to buy altcoins, the market is really low
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
October 03, 2018, 04:15:28 PM
If people are having idle money and do not need it for about 2 years. Split that amount and invest in the top 20 projects in the coinmarketcap
it is very difficult to predict which projects will be targeted investments, and in which there is no. Of course, only from the demand for the project in society will the poet develop his value. Some experts say that about 60% of Altcoin will leave the market because they will not be able to compete with more sophisticated projects.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
October 03, 2018, 04:11:29 PM
If people are having idle money and do not need it for about 2 years. Split that amount and invest in the top 20 projects in the coinmarketcap
Activity: 900
Merit: 503
October 03, 2018, 03:49:37 PM
I think this time in mid-July is the right time to buy altocoin that has been popular .. to hold up its price rise .. because I observed already about 6 months bitcoin prices declined after the new year yesterday .. and now in the middle of the year when it will back up the bitcoin price.

What do you think?  is this a great time to buy altocoin?   
You can try to pick up a couple of coins the price of which has substantially "sunk" and hold them until the next bull run when everybody will buy everything.
Why not to choose such a strategy (though it is risky, of course)? Definitely, it's a good time to replenish your portfolio..
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
October 03, 2018, 03:44:15 PM
Last month there has been a stabilization of the crypto market. After a long fall, such stabilization will end with the rise of the market upwards. Therefore, the altcoins are waiting for new active and wealthy investors.
Activity: 279
Merit: 10
October 02, 2018, 04:49:12 AM
Cryptomarket is staying and buying alts with current prices is profitable decision and holding will save your money till the market's increasing that will be soon.
Activity: 179
October 02, 2018, 04:14:56 AM
in fact shabby coin costs are an opportunity to purchase a couple of coins since that is one a player in the speculation technique, which is purchasing when costs fall, however perhaps now it will be somewhat dangerous to contribute in light of the fact that we don't know when showcase vulnerability and precariousness will is finished. yet, on the off chance that despite everything you need to contribute, ought to be more watchful.
copper member
Activity: 362
Merit: 1
September 30, 2018, 02:17:54 AM
It is likely that the best time and will not be, because most of the coins are at the bottom, and now is the time to buy them. In any case, this year we should see a strong growth, the only question is when it will start, in a month, in two or three. Time will tell.
Buying now is our advantage due to the volatility in market but we can't determined when it's the exact time of growing again. Altcoin is one of a popular coin that has a strong platform.I can say it's not time to trade or sell but it's our time to plan what it's target to achieve in order to be ready when regulating again which it may cause quickly changing.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
September 30, 2018, 01:59:33 AM
It is likely that the best time and will not be, because most of the coins are at the bottom, and now is the time to buy them. In any case, this year we should see a strong growth, the only question is when it will start, in a month, in two or three. Time will tell.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
September 30, 2018, 01:54:58 AM
Of course I’m agreed with you right now market is in very bearish condition, mostly coins are in almost 90% dip.
We can say it is best time to buy some good coins in bulk then wait for a positive market re bounce to sell these coins in a reasonable profit.
Activity: 476
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
September 30, 2018, 12:31:12 AM
for the current situation I think it's better to just short term trading. because prices in the market are experiencing a high decline.
take advantage of existing space, don't just stick to the long term, there are still many things that can bring profit.
Activity: 322
September 30, 2018, 12:25:42 AM
Yes of course this is the best time to buy some new coins and hold our old coins it will surely increase the value of any currency that we have this year. We better prefer are investments. To not let our selves regret that we invest more once it increase the value of our coins in the market.
Activity: 30
September 30, 2018, 12:13:36 AM
I think now is a good time to buy and hodl altcoin, this is a smart investment when the market is still low. I believe the price of altcoin will increase soon.
Activity: 38
September 29, 2018, 11:21:59 PM
now people are tend to buy and hold altcoin. I think that will be the best investment in crypto market at this low time
Activity: 185
September 29, 2018, 11:15:25 PM
Best time to purchase will be the time that bitcoin is around $7000 USD or even lower. Try not to sit tight for bitcoin to go even lower since that probably won't occur once more. I likewise prescribe purchasing in various clusters instead of betting everything on one value extend. This will give you adaptability on offering. Influence a rundown on the costs of btc's you to have bought.
Activity: 378
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
September 29, 2018, 05:21:37 AM
As I still ok to buy into, now the value of the coins are at low prices, so I think we can buy them now and hold for long periods, the end of this year the market will recover. again
Activity: 231
September 29, 2018, 05:20:26 AM
I think this time in mid-July is the right time to buy altocoin that has been popular .. to hold up its price rise .. because I observed already about 6 months bitcoin prices declined after the new year yesterday .. and now in the middle of the year when it will back up the bitcoin price.

What do you think?  is this a great time to buy altocoin?   
I think it is the right time to buy and hold altcoin because due to the market drops very low the altcoins also drops down. Better if you have an altcoin just hold it and if you want more altcoins you can buy also and just hold it until the price goes up again.
Activity: 252
September 29, 2018, 05:01:46 AM
Investing is dangerous now, but it's also worthless to sit idly by, so it's worth investing with special care
Pages:
Jump to: