Pages:
Author

Topic: Now time to buy and hold altocoin? - page 15. (Read 20478 times)

Activity: 333
Merit: 10
September 29, 2018, 04:53:38 AM
The market has not entered the bull market because of Ripple's push, I think it may drop again. So maybe not the best investment time now, of course, this is just my personal prediction.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
September 29, 2018, 04:40:18 AM
If there is excess money to buy alternative coins now because prices are low. If you already have altcoins or tokens, you  need to hold. But definitely not to sell now.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
September 19, 2018, 11:27:13 PM
If it always good to buy when price is low, that is the golden rule of Cryptocurrency purchase, with the decline in recent months, I think it has hit hit's bottom and it has nowhere to go but up from this presently place.
yes right now it's time to buy and sell altcoins. if I think now is the right time to buy altcoins because market prices are falling. if we sell altcoins we will suffer losses and losses.
Activity: 203
Merit: 0
September 19, 2018, 09:09:13 PM
definitely the time to buy, invest and hodl your altcoins. have you seen the charts of recent? Yup the prices are declining real bad, and instead of sulking, why not take an advantage of this market, and choose to invest in the coins instead. That would be a wise decision for when bull season returns.
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
September 19, 2018, 04:18:04 PM
I personally don't think there is a best time to buy, it depends on the altcoin you are buying. If you think because the prices are down now then it is the perfect time. What if you buy and the prices reduce more?
Just research about the altcoin you want to buy and then invest in it
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
September 19, 2018, 03:26:32 PM
Yes its time to buy altcoin and eth,then hodl to prices rises up!Eth need to hit in this year 1000$ i think if we looking previous years graphs and listten to medias,big investors now prices is dumped becose of fud news and whales,peoples who is afraid loosing of they investitions.Now need to buy and hodl for this year end!
Activity: 168
September 19, 2018, 03:21:48 PM
Yes, I think that now is a very attractive price for altcoins and it's time to buy them. And after buying some time to keep that the market has recovered and has grown a little.
Activity: 336
September 01, 2018, 09:45:48 AM
I believe that in the future, what you are doing and zanimaets crypto, you will pay off in 1000 times, when many companies will enter the market, it will fly much up, not for nothing they say about the fact that this market is still very young,and it is waiting for great prospects and ambitions,and all only
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS
September 01, 2018, 09:43:18 AM
I think right time to buy altcoins is in bearish market. Right time to sell is in bullish market. Market has started to recover, which means it is entering into bullish market. Better buy at low prices and sell it at high prices in pump.
Activity: 238
September 01, 2018, 09:38:55 AM
I think this time in mid-July is the right time to buy altocoin that has been popular .. to hold up its price rise .. because I observed already about 6 months bitcoin prices declined after the new year yesterday .. and now in the middle of the year when it will back up the bitcoin price.

What do you think?  is this a great time to buy altocoin?  
yes you should buy coins at this time of month since.the clins cost less and will be on the bull run this end of 2018. expect a high rise of coins on the last quarter of this year.
Activity: 140
August 31, 2018, 10:38:00 AM
When the market is in red and everything is bleeding, that is always the right time to buy but never go all in. Prices may go down further, so try to average in so that you could get some more at lower prices if the market decides to go down even more.
Activity: 238
August 31, 2018, 10:31:16 AM
I think this time in mid-July is the right time to buy altocoin that has been popular .. to hold up its price rise .. because I observed already about 6 months bitcoin prices declined after the new year yesterday .. and now in the middle of the year when it will back up the bitcoin price.

What do you think?  is this a great time to buy altocoin?   
Now hardly anyone can accurately predict how the situation in the market will develop further. There are always possible options - the situation depends on many factors, so I do not presume to predict. But in any case now I regularly invest free money here, basically I choose reliable coins from among the top-20.
Activity: 314
August 31, 2018, 10:24:55 AM
Lately, cryptocurrency prices are a little weak, but this does not mean that interest from the public is lost to crypto currencies. but maybe because they have already lost a lot of money after a very drastic price decline a few months ago, so it's right now is the right time to buy and hold cryptocurrency coins, and sell them later when the price goes up, so we get big profits .
Activity: 61
August 31, 2018, 10:24:45 AM
well if we will check the market, the price is really cheaper for bitcoin and some altcoins compared to previous months especially last year. This is indeed a good opportunity to buy coins for it may pump up again at the end of this year.
Activity: 62
August 31, 2018, 10:23:45 AM
i dont think so but i advice you not invest in major except eos,eth and xlm
every year top 10 always change so it will happened again this year
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
August 31, 2018, 10:21:39 AM

What do you think?  is this a great time to buy altocoin?   
I mostly work with Bitcoin, I'm absolutely sure - now is really the best time for a profitable purchase. In principle, it will always be profitable for BTC to invest, while the coin's value is cheaper than 7 thousand dollars. Also now, some of the money I invest in the purchase of NEO, Ethereum and LTC - I also believe in their potential.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
August 31, 2018, 10:20:15 AM
I think the market has not yet found a bottom. If you have loses at your position, it will be the right decision to buy a little more on the fall. But in general i can say that it will be bad decision to open long now at altcoin market. I think even Bitcoin will go deeper.
Activity: 448
August 31, 2018, 10:07:18 AM
Absolutely correct idea in this regard, I can only say that now you need to invest and buy tokens and coins, which used to be very popular, now people do not need them for $ 0.10 but they will be needed when they cost $ 10 here that's your profit
Activity: 407
Merit: 14
Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds
August 31, 2018, 10:07:07 AM
If it always good to buy when price is low, that is the golden rule of Cryptocurrency purchase, with the decline in recent months, I think it has hit hit's bottom and it has nowhere to go but up from this presently place.
Activity: 210
August 31, 2018, 10:05:28 AM
Of course, I will not argue. Any expert will confirm that it is necessary to buy promising and reliable coins during the period of the market fall, when the price of coins is low and there is a possibility of good earnings after recovery. For me personally, this is a suitable strategy, so I prefer to work this way.
Pages:
Jump to: