Pages:
Author

Topic: Now time to buy and hold altocoin? - page 37. (Read 20501 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 40
July 10, 2018, 11:54:51 AM
I think this time in mid-July is the right time to buy altocoin that has been popular .. to hold up its price rise .. because I observed already about 6 months bitcoin prices declined after the new year yesterday .. and now in the middle of the year when it will back up the bitcoin price.

What do you think?  is this a great time to buy altocoin?   
G20 meeting is coming around and market is nervous about the outcome of that meeting. Any negative drops to market a bit from here but any positive can take this market to moon and the nervous time is best to invest a part of your money as market is in middle of downtrend or breakout.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 11:36:14 AM
This is by far one of the best times to invest in the cryptocurrency market, the prices are unbelievably low thanks to the low market, valuable coins are cheaply available to buy and invest, for those who always wanted to get in the crypto investment, for the ones who are already in, this is not the time to sell off as you will probably sell at a cheap price and make losses. Hold on to those coins as much as you possibly can
Activity: 237
Merit: 10
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
July 10, 2018, 11:33:52 AM
Recently the market has fallen continuously, the prices of Bitcoin and Altcoin have fallen a lot. I believe this is a good time for us to buy and hold altcoin. I think we should buy altcoin in the top 20 coinmarketcap. Some altcoin that we should buy now are NEO, Cardano, Monero, Litecoin and Ethereum. I guess in the near future, altcoin will bring us a lot of profit
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
July 10, 2018, 11:29:14 AM
This is not a good time. However at this time should be able to utilize state and also at least should be able to hold assets that are owned. buy this time when prices are low is a great opportunity to do. It should also be balanced by holding assets that are already owned and will certainly make the sum to much more. This could be to increase the number of results the profit that will be obtained.
Activity: 726
Merit: 100
July 10, 2018, 11:19:49 AM
I think this is still the most appropriate time to invest, because we already know the lowest price point ever created during this year and will likely soon improve
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
July 10, 2018, 11:18:48 AM
With the current market price drop, investment in altcoins is not advisable because altcoins are recovering very slowly. If you invest, only invest in ETH. So now you should invest in ETH at a rate of over $ 400 because, by the end of 2018, the ETH will rise to $ 1,500.
Activity: 266
July 10, 2018, 11:11:59 AM
Yes, I guess so. -The price of altcoins has started rising. I think it is the best time to invest on altcoins before the prices become too high.
Activity: 673
Merit: 253
July 10, 2018, 11:11:52 AM
I think this time in mid-July is the right time to buy altocoin that has been popular .. to hold up its price rise .. because I observed already about 6 months bitcoin prices declined after the new year yesterday .. and now in the middle of the year when it will back up the bitcoin price.

It is one of the best moments to invest in altcoins, prices are really low so you can buy a lot coins for small money. Waiting for these prices was profitable and you will see it soon, just buy as much as you can and do not wait for the next fall
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
July 10, 2018, 11:05:39 AM

Can buy at this time.But please pay attention to Bitcoin. If bitcoin goes down $ 6000 again, sell it. Current prices are also very low in 2018. Manage your investment wisely. only buy 30-40%.
Activity: 1079
Merit: 352
July 10, 2018, 11:02:33 AM
i think the best ways to buy and hodl is averaging down because you never know when the bottom was and you cannot hold like that's if you stare your portfolio everyday
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 10, 2018, 10:53:39 AM

Actually from mid June right time has started. If anyone want to invest it is the prime time for investment. Regardless of which currency, whether it's BTC or any other crypto currency. After so many days BTC investment has crossed 117B $. It has started it's upward movement from 6 month decline.
to buy and hold coins is great for improving the development of existing coins and being able to underestimate coins so high and generate far greater profits. so it's great to buy and hold Altcoin for now. with the ability that is owned by Altcoin now to develop further again is very supportive for future developments.
Activity: 224
Strategist
July 10, 2018, 10:53:09 AM
In my own perception, I think, it's still too early to buy altcoins. Well, yes, altcoins prices are pretty low and some might grab this opportunity to buy bags of altcoins but I guess the recovery and rise of the market are still too far. Well, if you can hold your altcoins that long, then you can start to buy now.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
July 10, 2018, 10:48:57 AM
Probably it is. Because if the market starts to recover now, it would be the good idea, if we will buy some now and fait for it to recover fully. Then we can get 5x from every coin we have.
Activity: 680
Merit: 173
Giggity
July 10, 2018, 10:27:34 AM
There is no specific time to buy Altcoins but based on my experience I suggest that you should buy Altcoin at their lower price because if the market will go up again, of course, the Altcoin too will go up also so that is a easy profit and i also suggest to you that to invest in Altcoin in their ICO or when the Altcoin is still developing because there is a chance that it will go to moon but the consequence is there is a 50% chance of profit and you will hodl for too long like 2 months.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
July 10, 2018, 10:23:17 AM

This is what i think too also that's the main reasons why until now im still buying more cryptocurrency to hold for long term until a good market to recover.
Activity: 200
July 10, 2018, 10:15:47 AM

I believe that right now is a very good time for us to buy and hold altcoin. At present prices of altcoin are very low. If we want to have more money in the future then we should invest in altcoin right now. I guess that in the next few months the market will start to recover and increase. It is best to buy and hold the altcoin in the top 50 coinmarketcap. Some of the potential altcoin that I am holding are Ethereum, Litecoin, Cardano, and Monero.
Activity: 30
July 10, 2018, 10:11:16 AM
When bitcoin goes down, the altcoin is down. bitcoin once again down the price, we can choose the time to buy altcoin
The drastic reduction altcoin can come back vigorously. I choose them
Activity: 210
July 10, 2018, 10:09:50 AM
The market of crypto currency has been facing a dip for past few months, now the prices have start to rise. the condition of the market is improving. This might be a good time for investors to put in their investment in any crypto currency. yet a good planning is needed by the investors before making any investment
Activity: 308
July 10, 2018, 10:05:12 AM
Actually full market is suffering for price but some people are withdraw their coins because they don’t wanna take any risk but this the golden time to buy coins because we can buy coins at cheap price also today the price of altcoins already increased so it will give us more profit.
Activity: 336
July 10, 2018, 09:40:02 AM
Yes it is a great time to buy altcoin as the price is increasing and now you can invest here with confidence and lesser risk. This is really a ideal time for investment.
Pages:
Jump to: