Pages:
Author

Topic: Now time to buy and hold altocoin? - page 38. (Read 20501 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 08:13:37 AM
In recent time market is not doing well. So everyone worried for this situation. But i suggest don’t panic and hold your coin. Market will rise again. So hold coin is the best option for you
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 05:29:21 AM
I think this time in mid-July is the right time to buy altocoin that has been popular .. to hold up its price rise .. because I observed already about 6 months bitcoin prices declined after the new year yesterday .. and now in the middle of the year when it will back up the bitcoin price.

What do you think?  is this a great time to buy altocoin?   
Yes, that's exactly what I think. I'm now trying to buy all the most promising coins and will be holding at least half a year. I'm sure that the market will grow by the new year and buy now as much as possible, but almost no more fiat money left Cheesy
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
July 10, 2018, 05:25:10 AM
Today altcoin again in the drawdown and show the falling market. It is very bad for coin holders but a very good opportunity to buy even more at low prices. Take advantage of the opportunity while the market allows you
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
July 10, 2018, 05:08:51 AM
I think this time in mid-July is the right time to buy altocoin that has been popular .. to hold up its price rise .. because I observed already about 6 months bitcoin prices declined after the new year yesterday .. and now in the middle of the year when it will back up the bitcoin price.

We've been waiting a long time, and if we're still waiting now, then maybe we're not reason enough to start what we want.
But buying gradually will be a sufficient step wise if you are not willing to take risks at the same time.
And I think all top10 altcoin is a great place to go.
Activity: 308
Merit: 17
July 10, 2018, 04:19:10 AM

Buy promising altcoins and coins on ICO and wait until they grow in value. Even now, when the market falls, one can find promising targets for investment.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
July 10, 2018, 04:18:46 AM
It is too risky to buy alt coins now. There where not turn of the market. You can buy some altcoins using stop loss tool to save yourself from losses.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
July 10, 2018, 04:17:12 AM
Yes, it seems like that market turn to the uptrend (you can reference in tradingview). But i think BTC price will go down again before come up. So you can wait to that time to buy alt.
That is what a lot of you newbie think and I am not surprised since you really do not see the idea of a huge price appealing and you would want to see quantity a lot more. However, there is nothing much to say about this, since we all have our opinion, but I guess only time will tell as to how things eventually turn out, but I would really urge you to stop having such mentality of bitcoin not improving and either switching to altcoins instead as I see a lot of altcoins getting a hit pretty soon.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
July 10, 2018, 04:16:03 AM

I strongly agree, and maybe mid-July is a little late, because right now we have seen the market begin to grow, especially on the top coins.
So for now, holding altcoins that we already have, or buying faster would be a good deal for early July.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
July 10, 2018, 04:14:40 AM
From time to time, as I currently do, I spend about 2 hours a day crypto. But the income it brings is only half the time I do the main job!
Not worth the value, but I will gradually increase the crypto to the main job
Activity: 406
July 10, 2018, 04:13:54 AM
Take the risk of buying and holding altcoin like ethereum and you will surely not regret it because we're just in the middle of the year where price of the coins in the market goes on and off. And if you continue holding it until the last quarter of this year where the market pumps so high, you will have a huge chance of getting profit. Yes it's risky but you have to try it if you really want to gain huge amount of money from crypto coins.
Activity: 409
Merit: 103
July 10, 2018, 04:13:11 AM
I agree right now is the right time tobuy coins because the price is so low and we are currently going closer to bull market of cryptocurrency. We are now slowly approaching to the later time of the year in which coins usually pumps. So better stack up now while it is still cheap
Merit: 10
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
July 10, 2018, 04:12:38 AM
If you buy Altcoin at this point,  you will be buying your coin at incredible bargain.  Buying is not the only activity that lead to good profit, you must also hold to profit.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
July 10, 2018, 04:10:51 AM
This time is quite good for buying and holding altcoin! Market will recover soon! I have always believed that! Wished everyone success!
Merit: 2
July 10, 2018, 04:09:09 AM

Nothing can move the market up, unless we are all on the same side. Maybe it will be impossible, but at least it can be done to build optimism.
And now is probably the right time to do it, because maybe we have crossed the lower limit of crypto market capitalization this year.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
July 10, 2018, 03:35:09 AM

I started it earlier this month, and now all give a positive signal. I believe the right altcoin will determine our portfolio, but I'm also pretty sure that choosing the right time will make our goals happen faster.
Merit: 1
July 09, 2018, 04:45:03 PM
 I think that this is the time buy and hold bitcoin. We all know that the market is in declining mode from the start of the year that mean the price of bitcoin is low now. But in future the price will rise high and the investors will have the opportunity to make a huge profit. I am suggesting about bitcoin because I can only trust this coin in this market.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
https://tokensale.bitwings.org
July 09, 2018, 12:53:47 PM
I don't think so as it seems the hype around altcoins is just decreasing and it is just about time before the next drop.
I have seen the market in a lot of situations and it turns up to be a bad one as the volume around is really low and the chances for a recovery decreases.

On the other hand the cryptocurrency market is very surprising and you can't really know what is going to happen in advance.
Personally I will stay away from altcoins when the market is in trouble because altcoins tend to hurt much more then bitcoin.
At both cases don't invest money you can't afford to lose.

I observed a few days this bitcoin prices began to creep up slowly .. I interpret the price will start moving up slowly .. and followed by other cryptocoin already popular .. I think this is the right time to buy cryptocoin and we hold until the price ride ..
Activity: 376
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
July 09, 2018, 12:49:46 PM

yes, it can be if you have studied some of the altcoin you are after. even more so if you've been monitoring it from a few months ago. this will strengthen your confidence in every speculation, I think there will not be much growth especially in recent months. but every possibility can happen. I tend to assume the market will grow by the end of this year and early next year.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
https://tokensale.bitwings.org
July 09, 2018, 12:48:10 PM
The time when the market for cryptos increased so fast, investing in altcoins is a right decision. You can refer to cryptos such as XRP, EOS, LTC, ADA, invest and hold these cryptos for at least 4 months to make a high profit when the market rises sharply in the next period.

I think ltc recommemded..because ltc hasbeen popular at any market exchange..and many people hasbeen know it..for new cryptocoin i think very high risk to buy and hold it..
Activity: 476
Merit: 259
July 09, 2018, 12:47:35 PM
I don't think so as it seems the hype around altcoins is just decreasing and it is just about time before the next drop.
I have seen the market in a lot of situations and it turns up to be a bad one as the volume around is really low and the chances for a recovery decreases.

On the other hand the cryptocurrency market is very surprising and you can't really know what is going to happen in advance.
Personally I will stay away from altcoins when the market is in trouble because altcoins tend to hurt much more then bitcoin.
At both cases don't invest money you can't afford to lose.
Pages:
Jump to: