Pages:
Author

Topic: Now time to buy and hold altocoin? - page 39. (Read 20501 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 11
https://tokensale.bitwings.org
July 09, 2018, 12:46:15 PM
it's a very good time to buy Altcoin and Bitcoin because now the price is still as stable as possible to be extended by the end of this year As last year.

Yes ..recommended to buy popular altocoin like eth litecoin..for new altocoin listing it very high risk to buy..we dont know about their price that not stable yet..very recommended to buy and hold eth or etc i think..and still holding untill new years or september
Activity: 518
https://tokensale.bitwings.org
July 09, 2018, 12:37:30 PM
I really agree with your opinion, this is a good time to invest, if I have a little money I will invest and wait until the end of the year when the price is high

yes .. but here we also have a big risk in holding cryptocoin until the price rises .. how strong we will hold it until the price rises .. that is the problem ..dont panic if any slow down price bitcoin..spirit to holding eth since july
Activity: 361
Merit: 10
BIB Exchange
July 08, 2018, 07:13:28 PM
it's a very good time to buy Altcoin and Bitcoin because now the price is still as stable as possible to be extended by the end of this year As last year.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
July 08, 2018, 06:58:25 PM
It is a good time to buy because most of altcoins are pretty low now...
Activity: 336
July 08, 2018, 06:55:40 PM
As far as my thoughts, now is July, is the right time to invest and hold altcoins. Exchange rates are rising, and if you invest, then you should choose the cryptos top 5 markets to spend the profit will be very high. It is therefore advisable to opt for potential altcoins and invest now.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
July 08, 2018, 06:40:10 PM
The time when the market for cryptos increased so fast, investing in altcoins is a right decision. You can refer to cryptos such as XRP, EOS, LTC, ADA, invest and hold these cryptos for at least 4 months to make a high profit when the market rises sharply in the next period.
Activity: 141
July 08, 2018, 06:37:32 PM
I think this time in mid-July is the right time to buy altocoin that has been popular .. to hold up its price rise .. because I observed already about 6 months bitcoin prices declined after the new year yesterday .. and now in the middle of the year when it will back up the bitcoin price.

What do you think?  is this a great time to buy altocoin?   
Yes, a prolonged crisis has passed and now the crypto market is seen starting to re-green. Currently it can be a good time to buy, because the price of each coin is still low. Next hold it until it reaches the profit target.
Activity: 94
July 08, 2018, 06:29:56 PM
I hope that the market will go up from this point. That's why i am currently buying ETH.
Activity: 494
Merit: 120
In BTC we trust!
July 08, 2018, 05:34:30 PM
Most of altcoins are here Just to give you a chance to multiply your bitcoins) and i agree that now we are not far from bearish market but nobody certanly know when it Will start this month, next one or in november. So for me it is better to stay in btc for maximum and wait for a certain market turn
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
July 08, 2018, 05:11:31 PM
I think this time in mid-July is the right time to buy altocoin that has been popular .. to hold up its price rise .. because I observed already about 6 months bitcoin prices declined after the new year yesterday .. and now in the middle of the year when it will back up the bitcoin price.

It is great time to buy good crypto and this good time will probably last fro next half year, maybe more.   About altcoins you need to be more careful. IF you dotn understand them well is better to juts buy Bitcoin and profit easily.
Activity: 309
July 08, 2018, 05:09:07 PM
I bought and already managed to earn 10-30% on some altcoins. I plan to keep them until the end of the year.
Activity: 364
July 08, 2018, 04:57:44 PM
If there is free money, now is a great time to enter the market. Positive news is everywhere, but the price has been going down and down. This suggests that the market was manipulated, but they seem to end. Waiting for growth.
Activity: 258
Merit: 101
July 08, 2018, 04:46:58 PM

do not just buy and hold, you are trading other cryptocurrencies now is also very good because it can still take advantage. But specially for bitcoin I suggest to hold it than to be traded.
Activity: 330
Merit: 12
July 08, 2018, 03:51:44 PM
I think this time is a good time to buy altcoin. Because most of them is quite cheap. You can see each altcoin chart at coinmarketcap.com, most of the crypto price is degree 40-80% than this highest price. So, it is a good time to buy altcoin. But i think you should use DCA to buy, to degree the risk  
Activity: 151
July 08, 2018, 03:49:03 PM
Altcoin is getting cheaper, and this causes displeasure with its holders, which the BTG team is trying to react to. So, the manager of the BTG community Gustavo del Rio stated, "Guys, the whole market is falling now.
Activity: 364
July 08, 2018, 03:43:01 PM
Now is a great time to buy any coin in the long term. A lot of positive news is coming. The market is preparing to turn.
Activity: 182
July 08, 2018, 03:41:51 PM
Follow the personal point, we think this is the suitable time to start on bitcoin. Purchase when the price and wait up the price will be you have a good income income. Show in the current field starting starting on stable with fast direction, buy bitcoin at this time and waiting are a sound decision.
Activity: 322
July 08, 2018, 03:25:10 PM
I think this is a great time to buy altcoins, because even if the price falls a little bit more from the current cryptocurrency rate, We need to buy it and hold in order for us to gain a huge amount of profit, because if we are going to buy today base upon its very down market we can buy many of it, and we need to hold it until time comes thatit will rise and then sell.
Activity: 546
July 08, 2018, 03:07:12 PM

I agree with you, I think that the growth in the price of cryptocurrencies should begin very soon, in mid-July. Now i don't have money to invest more and just hodl.
Activity: 189
July 08, 2018, 03:04:18 PM

Definitely buy right now and hold. These coins, TAU, ADA and QSP are being listed on exchanges or coming with projects. If you buy right now, you will be able to show off later when the prices shall be touching the sky.
Pages:
Jump to: