Pages:
Author

Topic: Now time to buy and hold altocoin? - page 8. (Read 20478 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 10
October 31, 2018, 06:24:11 AM
Now many can cheap price buy.Bitcoin is pulled up, the altcoins will support him.Before investing,see the coin (white book, team, social media, Tg, discord)
Activity: 728
Merit: 261
October 31, 2018, 06:13:37 AM
Prices are very low but not enough for me, if they drops a little more then I can buy and add to my portfolio for long term, bear market can continue few months more so I'm not in a hurry for investing.
Activity: 744
Merit: 100
Join On COMBO
October 31, 2018, 05:53:54 AM
It is prone to the fact that there is still no clarity on the market where we will move in the near future, therefore I consider it right to wait for clarity and buy at the beginning of a growing market, the main thing is not to miss the moment
if so you should always read and see the development of the crypto currency market, is there bad news and good news, but you should not worry, if you want to buy now is the right time!
Activity: 406
Merit: 49
October 31, 2018, 05:37:54 AM
It is prone to the fact that there is still no clarity on the market where we will move in the near future, therefore I consider it right to wait for clarity and buy at the beginning of a growing market, the main thing is not to miss the moment
Activity: 731
October 31, 2018, 05:13:15 AM
in my opinion right now is the right time to buy an altcoin and hold it. but you have to buy an altcoin which is promising which is ranked in the top 100 altcoins in coinmarketcap.
yeah right, the current market price conditions are not yet stable and this is a good time to get a big profit in the future by buying a number of promising Altcoins and hold it them in some time until market prices back recover. the first coin target that must be purchased is BTC or ETH because the price is still relatively cheap and down now.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
October 31, 2018, 04:02:17 AM
Many of the good altcoins are already so cheap that they are unlikely to fall in price. So now is a good time to buy.
agree with you. but if now to buy altcoins, it is better to leave 20% of the deposit in order that if there is a reduction to purchase additional coins
Activity: 686
October 31, 2018, 03:29:40 AM
If we choose to hold all altcoin i think its good invest in mid term..hold until end off year or bullish is coming. I believe bullrun coming next month, trust me

We don't when exactly bull run will start but the only choice we have is to hold the coins until the holding prices should increase. It is the right time to buy as many coins as possible in the market in order to hold them until the prices start increasing.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
October 31, 2018, 03:01:16 AM
Hello there! A really good new ICO I came across launched their pre-sale! It's now live!! There's a 5% bonus! Check out nexxo.io if you're interested!! Don't miss it! Tokens running short!!
Activity: 250
October 31, 2018, 02:47:17 AM
I think this time in mid-July is the right time to buy altocoin that has been popular .. to hold up its price rise .. because I observed already about 6 months bitcoin prices declined after the new year yesterday .. and now in the middle of the year when it will back up the bitcoin price.

What do you think?  is this a great time to buy altocoin?  
Yes, I agree, time may be good, but see for yourself now you will buy, and what will fall further again by another 10-15% of the price and what will you do. There is no stable foundation, which would give hope that  will continue to be better.
Activity: 274
October 31, 2018, 12:19:13 AM
in my opinion right now is the right time to buy an altcoin and hold it. but you have to buy an altcoin which is promising which is ranked in the top 100 altcoins in coinmarketcap.

the best altcoin to invest is Stakenet $XSN coin..
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
October 30, 2018, 12:04:10 PM
Activity: 280
October 30, 2018, 11:56:01 AM
Many of the good altcoins are already so cheap that they are unlikely to fall in price. So now is a good time to buy.
Yes, there is a slight fall today, ETH is lower than $200, NEO is just a little more than $15. This is really a good time to buy. I don't think the price can fall lower too much. So buying at this time, we will not lose too much even if it continue to falls.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
October 30, 2018, 11:08:56 AM
It is a perfect time to buy some altcoins. The prices are so low and the historical record was set to 10x from todays price. And imagine when the green market comes, we will see the new price records with a potential to x20 from now.
Activity: 195
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
October 30, 2018, 11:08:43 AM
Everyone decides when to buy altcoins. Many say that the bottom is passed and now we are waiting for a very strong growth. But personally I think that can a very long time to keep the price down to big players bought on the ears
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
October 30, 2018, 11:01:59 AM
If we choose to hold all altcoin i think its good invest in mid term..hold until end off year or bullish is coming. I believe bullrun coming next month, trust me
Activity: 504
October 30, 2018, 10:58:00 AM
Right now is the best time and good chance to buy and invest money at bitcoin or altcoin, many altcoin have dump price and we can take this moment to buy and hold many altcoin kind because at the future will be pump on higher price.
Activity: 140
October 30, 2018, 10:49:18 AM
Activity: 714
3... 2... 1... Launch!
October 27, 2018, 01:38:35 AM
What is "altocoin" I assume that's a typo and you mean "altcoin" Huh

If that's the case then just buy the dips in a bottomed out market phase such as this because there's not much profit in the major assets yet apart from a modest few returning small amounts but if you're patient then you'll find there will be decent gains just make smart buys
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
October 27, 2018, 01:36:00 AM
Yes, i think it is time to buy and hold altcoins. Prices are low now and the crypto market is stable. If you believe in cryptos, it is a good time to buy.
Activity: 74
October 27, 2018, 01:27:42 AM
Now is the best time to buy. If you look at today's prices on the stock exchanges, there is simply nowhere to fall. And with the possible growth you can earn a lot of X's.
Pages:
Jump to: