Pages:
Author

Topic: Now time to buy and hold altocoin? - page 7. (Read 20478 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
November 04, 2018, 07:56:54 AM
on the one hand, you are right to buy and hold it, but on the other hand, it is a venture company, even for the world of crypto
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
November 03, 2018, 02:46:20 PM
Truly, this is the best time to purchase more altcoin for hold. We have to get it and hold with the time until we earn our expectable profit. The altcoin market is too low and it will become high very soon. So choose the best altcoin for buy and hold it for your future. We can purchase some good altcoins, and we need to hold it until it will rise and then sell.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
November 03, 2018, 01:29:12 PM
When the price of altcoins many people think that they want to buy at a low price, and now it has happened because the prices of altcoins are still cheap, this is what makes us immediately buy altcoins to get big profits.
Activity: 845
Merit: 100
November 03, 2018, 12:57:51 PM
I think this time in mid-July is the right time to buy altocoin that has been popular .. to hold up its price rise .. because I observed already about 6 months bitcoin prices declined after the new year yesterday .. and now in the middle of the year when it will back up the bitcoin price.

What do you think?  is this a great time to buy altocoin?   
Something tells me that in the near future the market may begin to thaw and prices will gradually begin to grow. So now you can buy what you have long wanted.

I also think so, the market immediately skyrocketed so buying now is a good thing, I'm sure that this year's market can skyrocket like the end of the previous year, buying as much as we can will make us get huge profits.
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
November 03, 2018, 12:21:05 PM
Obviously it is the time to accumulate altcoins at cheapest price. Cause so many big protensial coins has been dropped very badly and after few month price will increase again.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
November 03, 2018, 12:15:02 PM
I agree that this is the right time to buy more altcoins while the market is down and the coins are cheaper. Altcoins will soon grow again and we just have to wait patiently and hold on to our coins. Selling it when the market recovers is the best way to earn a profit.
Activity: 322
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 03, 2018, 10:12:41 AM
Yes, quite rightly, now is the time to buy and hold altcoin, because now the prices of tokens and altcoin are very cheap, they are much lower than their real value, so I think we should Buy altcoin and hold them for a minimum of 6 months.
Activity: 602
November 03, 2018, 09:54:13 AM
Now is the time that used to buy altcoins, as soon will be the growth of bitcoin, followed by the entire market, but many altcoins will overtake bitcoin.

You could be right. The Bitcoin rose 10% yesterday. But I am not sure how long it will last.
Each user has his own understanding of the situation in the cryptocurrency market. Take, for example, the rule “buy on bottoms, sell on the top”. It should be understood that the concept of top and bottom will always be subjective. It will depend on the time frame, strategy and goals. If you are a long-term holder of coins, then your idea of the top and bottom will be completely different from the view of the trader who is trading and trying to get profit in a one-day session.
bce
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
November 03, 2018, 05:18:38 AM
Yes this time would be the best time to buy more altcoin for good. W e need to buy it and hold in order for us to gain a huge amount of profit, because if we are going to buy today base upon its very down market we can buy many of it, and we need to hold it until time comes that it will rise and then sell.
the opinion that you convey is very appropriate because in general the investment strategy that is often carried out by investors buys cheap prices withholding and selling at an expensive price when profitable in my opinion
Activity: 644
November 03, 2018, 04:51:08 AM
I think this time in mid-July is the right time to buy altocoin that has been popular .. to hold up its price rise .. because I observed already about 6 months bitcoin prices declined after the new year yesterday .. and now in the middle of the year when it will back up the bitcoin price.

Something tells me that in the near future the market may begin to thaw and prices will gradually begin to grow. So now you can buy what you have long wanted.

Prices will gradually increase in the market but nobody doesn't know when and how long it is going to take here in this market we need to have enough patience in order to make decent money.
Activity: 275
November 03, 2018, 04:39:09 AM
Foe me we keep the Altcoins in the moment. By the market will recover the signal today is gradually good and blue back.Therefore we can hope this will be nice.
Activity: 532
November 03, 2018, 04:32:28 AM

That's right because if we now buy altcoins for us to hold in a short time, surely you can get good profits because now the altcoin has already had good growth even though it's still slow in price.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
November 03, 2018, 04:19:12 AM
Now is the time that used to buy altcoins, as soon will be the growth of bitcoin, followed by the entire market, but many altcoins will overtake bitcoin.

You could be right. The Bitcoin rose 10% yesterday. But I am not sure how long it will last.
Activity: 476
https://saturn.black
November 03, 2018, 04:06:34 AM

What do you think?  is this a great time to buy altocoin?  
I think this is a very difficult time for the Altcoins and it is still worth delaying with their purchase. Even the ether is experiencing serious problems barely keeping its position at $ 200, and what to say for others. There is no certainty in the future that he will not fail even to the bottom.
Activity: 378
Merit: 26
November 01, 2018, 01:04:33 AM
Activity: 191
Merit: 32
October 31, 2018, 11:29:58 PM
Everytime is the right time to buy. There ain't no time that isn't not right to buy and invest. If you want to buy and hold, I preferred to buy btc because btc is worth holding and spending time compared to altcoin. For me, altcoin is good for trading and others. I am not saying that it is not worth holding altcoins, I am just saying that holding bitcoin is much worthy than holding altcoin.
Activity: 826
October 31, 2018, 09:22:28 PM
I think so, now is the right time to buy and hold altcoins, I'm sure that the trend of crypto use continues to improve so that by holding and buying altcoins will make us rich.
Activity: 627
Merit: 103
October 31, 2018, 07:34:54 PM
Now, this the end zone of the year, but still it is a buying time for altcoins. If the bitcoin price recovers then most of the altcoins price would be growing with the bitcoin. Though I have no hope for a bull market in this year anymore, but if you want to hold for long-term then buy now as much as you can to bear! Within 1 to 2 years, You will make a huge profit from your investment and try to buy only reputed altcoins.
Activity: 280
October 31, 2018, 07:19:03 PM

Activity: 432
October 31, 2018, 06:53:34 PM
This is the right time to buy and hold your token for few months. Bull run of BTC just started, so don't waste your time and invest your money in good altcoins like NEO, LTC, ADA, ETH and TRON.
Pages:
Jump to: