Pages:
Author

Topic: Now time to buy and hold altocoin? - page 10. (Read 20478 times)

Activity: 1005
Merit: 500
October 24, 2018, 01:08:26 AM
I think this time in mid-July is the right time to buy altocoin that has been popular .. to hold up its price rise .. because I observed already about 6 months bitcoin prices declined after the new year yesterday .. and now in the middle of the year when it will back up the bitcoin price.

What do you think?  is this a great time to buy altocoin?   
Now that the cryptocurrency market is recovering, it is very suitable for buying altcoin.
OTC
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
October 23, 2018, 06:49:58 PM
Yes. Every time is right to buy altcoins but this is the perfect time to buy and hold altcoins since the market situation is very bad now . To gain profits, you need to hold these coins for sometime.
Activity: 322
October 21, 2018, 05:05:42 PM
I doubt that now is a good time to buy alternative coins for long term. It seems to me that we have to wait for the trend change and not invest at a time when the market is falling or standing still.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 21, 2018, 04:55:25 PM
Altcoin keep dropping in price regardless of wishes and speculations. The moment we are in is creating great opportunity for those that will see beyond the present market, many altcoin that are cheap now will rise in future!
I think that the Altcoins are not calling it quits just yet. The money is circulating and so are the coins, it can benefit crypto if the investment was made today.
Activity: 378
October 21, 2018, 04:28:55 PM
I think that now is a good time to buy some tokens. But don't buy on your all deposit, stay in usdt and bitcoin too. The market is unpredictable, maybe altcoins will go down so you will buy them cheaper.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
October 21, 2018, 02:38:30 PM
We are on the 10 months of the year and 2 more months before it's end and  until now there is progress from the floa of the price.
But we are still waiting for that but better you gonna do grab this opportunity to buy low price altcoins and for sure you will gain more profit.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
October 21, 2018, 02:36:13 PM
altcoins of good projects gives good profit , so it always time to invest in altcoins, but it really very risky, you can lose everything!
Any investment is risky, but cryptocurrencies give you the opportunity to make a good profit now. You can engage in long-term investments or trade, in any case you will make a profit. Now I think that you can buy coins and if you keep them for a couple of months you will get a hundred percent profit.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
October 21, 2018, 02:24:09 PM
altcoins of good projects gives good profit , so it always time to invest in altcoins, but it really very risky, you can lose everything!
Activity: 325
October 21, 2018, 02:18:35 PM
Now is the right time to buy Altcoins because their prices are too low. We are entering the cryptocurrency market in period of price increase on December. In my opinion, you should invest in ETHEREUM, WAVES, RIPPLE. They will increase at the end of year.
Activity: 518
Merit: 104
PUFFY FINANCE
October 21, 2018, 02:09:01 PM
I think this time in mid-July is the right time to buy altocoin that has been popular .. to hold up its price rise .. because I observed already about 6 months bitcoin prices declined after the new year yesterday .. and now in the middle of the year when it will back up the bitcoin price.

I think right now is the best time to buy and hold any altcoin because the market value of the majority of altcoins is down at moment which makes it the best time to invest in altcoins and hold them for more profits in the future.
Activity: 840
Merit: 255
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
October 21, 2018, 01:53:10 PM
This is good time to buy altcoins,Currently a number odf coins like Ripple,Dogecoin,Ubex and Litecoin are cheaper but near future will hit on top.If you invest now in altcoin and hold with patience will meet the fruitful results.
Activity: 406
October 21, 2018, 01:48:20 PM
Hi, everybody. Yes, and the truth now is the time to invest in cryptocurrency. Let's start with the fact that investing all funds in any one cryptocurrency (Ethereum, Bitcoin, monero, litecoin) is too risky. Ideally, you need to buy one or two currencies from expensive and the same types of second-tier cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
October 21, 2018, 01:22:41 PM
Now, this I think is still investing. I think that this is the right time to buy coins because it sees market conditions that are currently down. And by investing now, surely you can also get a coin at a bargain price. We must be prepared to deal with rising prices. And many people say that at the end of the year there will be a very high price increase.
Activity: 340
October 21, 2018, 01:22:10 PM

Every time is a good time to buy altcoins if you know how to make a profit from it. But the golden time to buy is gone. The beginning of 2017 was really the right time to buy.
Activity: 422
Merit: 9
October 21, 2018, 01:10:42 PM
Obviously it is the right and perfect time to buy altcoins. Causes every altcoin price now very cheaper and that's why I bought so many altcoins and holding until end 2018.
Activity: 195
October 21, 2018, 01:05:25 PM
I think it's the best time to buy altcoin now. Because now the price of altcoin is down. If you have good ideas about the market then you trade. Otherwise, If we can invest at a low price, there's assurance will sell high rate if we hold.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
October 21, 2018, 01:02:11 PM
This post was made in July and many people agreed as at then that it is the best time to buy and hold some coins but the even from July till now has proven them wrong the same way many experts were proven to be wrong with their analysis and predictions.
today, almost all forecasts have not justified themselves and any analysis of the cryptocurrency market has not yielded positive results. In any case, what is happening today is very difficult to explain.
Activity: 294
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
October 21, 2018, 12:54:36 PM

Downtrend is always a good time to buy alts, though one needs to be very careful to choose the right coin that will give profit when the market recovers. I would suggest ethereum, since I see good potential with this coin even despite the fact that it is traded for ~$200 now.
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
October 21, 2018, 12:19:16 PM
This post was made in July and many people agreed as at then that it is the best time to buy and hold some coins but the even from July till now has proven them wrong the same way many experts were proven to be wrong with their analysis and predictions.
copper member
Activity: 164
Merit: 0
October 21, 2018, 12:06:38 PM
It's probably the best time to buy and hold altcoins. You buy at a cheaper price and at a large quantity and hold them till market shot out.
Pages:
Jump to: