Pages:
Author

Topic: Now time to buy and hold altocoin? - page 11. (Read 20478 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
October 21, 2018, 10:42:58 AM
Altcoin keep dropping in price regardless of wishes and speculations. The moment we are in is creating great opportunity for those that will see beyond the present market, many altcoin that are cheap now will rise in future!
Activity: 791
Merit: 271
This is personal
October 21, 2018, 05:33:28 AM
you probably still have to wait until the market turns around and starts growing because you can buy now at this price and sit in the red for a very long time
I agree with you. We have to wait new cycle, otherwise we could chase the bottom but that is so unpredictable job to do.
Also keep in mind that most of altcoins will not be the same thing in 5 years. Most of altcoins will fail their promises.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
October 21, 2018, 05:26:58 AM
If not now, then when? With each week of this accumulation flat, the reward-to-risk ratio grows more vertically.
Merit: 0
October 11, 2018, 04:41:20 PM
It is difficult to give an accurate prediction of how Bitcoin will behave. Its price is affected by a lot of factors. Therefore, investing in it, you risk, but the risk can be justified.
Can be justified, but not always. Any investor should understand that the risks are high and it is not necessary to fly headlong to invest in everything.
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
October 11, 2018, 04:21:18 PM
In my opinion, tomorrow will be a wonderful day to sell your bitcoins for altcoins. After two days, something often happens. Even if temporary.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
October 10, 2018, 05:20:35 AM
you probably still have to wait until the market turns around and starts growing because you can buy now at this price and sit in the red for a very long time
Activity: 265
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 10, 2018, 05:17:21 AM
i   can   ask  you  if  not  now  then  when  yes  now is  the  time  to  buy and hold  altcoins   in order  to  make  good  and big  moneys in the  future .
Activity: 378
October 10, 2018, 05:15:24 AM
The market now is rising this is the right time now to buy altcoins you would like to hold.
My suggestion to buy altcoins is ethereum,cardano and NEO these altcoins has a potential to give you a huge profit in the end of the year.
Activity: 182
October 10, 2018, 05:15:05 AM
Yes, I believe that most of the Altcoins have reached their bottom and now you can buy them and hold them for long
Activity: 378
October 10, 2018, 05:09:16 AM
It is difficult to give an accurate prediction of how Bitcoin will behave. Its price is affected by a lot of factors. Therefore, investing in it, you risk, but the risk can be justified.
Activity: 490
October 10, 2018, 05:04:16 AM
Holding now is sure the best approach if your trading activities revolve around buying low selling high. There are still many other approch to trading cryptocurrency that is very apt for bearish trading!
Activity: 392
0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d
October 10, 2018, 05:01:29 AM
The best and right time to buy altcoins and also bitcoin is when their price is going down and market is in a unstable situation. So don't waste the opportunity to buy some coins with a huge potential growth in order to gain a huge outcome in the future.
Activity: 129
October 10, 2018, 04:53:40 AM
Not now, it will be actual later when prices will be stable after the future increasing. Altcoins are promising and now they must be bought and traded.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
October 09, 2018, 04:37:36 AM
All of that I think certainly depends on each person's personal decision, if we buy now it doesn't matter too, it seems, so the most important thing is that we must follow our heart to be more calm in making decisions
things have started to stabilize a little, but still can also want to buy now, but the tokens we get won't be as much as if we bought at a bad price last month. the most important thing now is to stay calm
Activity: 434
October 09, 2018, 04:26:43 AM
I think that you can buy altcoin at any time, because there are many new altcoins appear every day, and they can almost have independent prices!
Activity: 322
October 09, 2018, 04:23:46 AM
I think it is the right time, since the price of the coins and tokens right now is low, and the year end is near. We expect some price pump every year end like in the last 2017. Better grab more and wait for the pump.
Activity: 224
October 08, 2018, 08:30:16 PM
All of that I think certainly depends on each person's personal decision, if we buy now it doesn't matter too, it seems, so the most important thing is that we must follow our heart to be more calm in making decisions
Activity: 252
“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”
October 08, 2018, 04:25:50 PM
I am happy in my positions now anyway, Been some pretty good times averaging down. Hopefully the bull returns soon
Merit: 5
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 08, 2018, 04:24:46 PM
I think this time in mid-July is the right time to buy altocoin that has been popular .. to hold up its price rise .. because I observed already about 6 months bitcoin prices declined after the new year yesterday .. and now in the middle of the year when it will back up the bitcoin price.

What do you think?  is this a great time to buy altocoin?   
It depends on the results of each person's analysis, some people choose not to buy coins at this time because it is currently difficult to predict the possibilities that occur. But, if you think buying it right now is the right choice then do it.

there can not be the bad time to buy altcoin there can be the wrong altcoin and in my opi ion you can be mostaken when choosing
Merit: 5
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 08, 2018, 04:23:58 PM
I think this time in mid-July is the right time to buy altocoin that has been popular .. to hold up its price rise .. because I observed already about 6 months bitcoin prices declined after the new year yesterday .. and now in the middle of the year when it will back up the bitcoin price.

What do you think?  is this a great time to buy altocoin?   
i think that yes now is a good time to buy altcoin but it depends on altcoin itself so be careful please nowadays it is dangerous
Pages:
Jump to: