Pages:
Author

Topic: Now time to buy and hold altocoin? - page 9. (Read 20478 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
October 27, 2018, 01:27:17 AM
I think the big accumulation phase is nearly over as you can see, slowly prices of the coins and tokens are slowly moving up and there is volatility in the market. Bitcoin has tested the lower 6.k range a few times in the support zone and it has bumped off of that, so i doubt with all the bullish things happening in the crypto space for us to go really much lower. I think if you have spare cash sitting around just grab whatever good cryptos with promise you think you can hold long term and sit on them because I think 2019 and 2020 some rockets will launch some tokens and coins to the moon and beyond.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
October 27, 2018, 01:23:38 AM
Yes I think this is the time to buy Altcoins.
Because the price in every market is very down.
and This time to buy and hold, if you wanna get a more profit.
1DC
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
October 27, 2018, 01:19:42 AM
I think this time in mid-July is the right time to buy altocoin that has been popular .. to hold up its price rise .. because I observed already about 6 months bitcoin prices declined after the new year yesterday .. and now in the middle of the year when it will back up the bitcoin price.

What do you think?  is this a great time to buy altocoin?   

Since most of the coin prices are cheaper than it's usual price then I must say that this is the right time to buy some altcoins and start holding it.  It is a good opportunity because you can buy a good potential coin for a low price. 
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
October 27, 2018, 01:17:20 AM
In my opinion, it is really a good time to search and buy a lot of altcoin and keep it for the price increase as my calculations will be profitable, but this is just my thoughts. and I can see that much.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 502
October 27, 2018, 01:03:39 AM
I think this time in mid-July is the right time to buy altocoin that has been popular .. to hold up its price rise .. because I observed already about 6 months bitcoin prices declined after the new year yesterday .. and now in the middle of the year when it will back up the bitcoin price.

now in october i think the best time to buy the potential altcoin. and you can hold until the end of this year. i see now the market is stagnan and i tnik it is the sign that the market will increase soon. so if you have money you can buy bitcoin and potential altcoin. so you can get big profit.
I totally agree with you bro, I also think like that if in current time is the best moments to buy more potential altcoin then hold it for end of this year's. Many people believe at the end of this year's the Market Crypto situation will recover and will be up trend again.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
October 27, 2018, 12:54:09 AM

now in october i think the best time to buy the potential altcoin. and you can hold until the end of this year. i see now the market is stagnan and i tnik it is the sign that the market will increase soon. so if you have money you can buy bitcoin and potential altcoin. so you can get big profit.
Activity: 115
Merit: 1
October 27, 2018, 12:48:47 AM

Even this month of October is good to buy coin too, it has a lower value compare to the last year they always said that always buy on the dip so that you will have profit when all the coin rise some say that the halving season is 2020-2022 which will create new all time high for all the value of the coin so hold your coin for a long term keep it and back after 2-4 years.
term investment can be done when using more money do not invest with major money, because we don't know there is an urgent need later.
maybe later this year I recommend to buy.
Activity: 375
Merit: 3
October 27, 2018, 12:09:38 AM
It is the best time to buy altcoins for holding. the bear market is continuing too long and it will end soon, the bullish comes will pump altcoins very high. Holding altcoins now is smart investment because it surely give you profits next year.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
October 27, 2018, 12:01:36 AM
Sure now is a very good time to buy, considering the market since the beginning of the year, the market has lost so much value and I think we might be at the bottom at the moment and bottom is a good place to buy altcoins because from there it will grow and make profit, though no one knows for sure, the best thing to do is to invest what you can afford to lose at the moment, don't invest all your money hoping the market will increase, it could still go side ways.
Activity: 285
October 26, 2018, 11:30:04 PM
until now I still trade with short-term methods and take a little profit from it all, hold with long-term will indeed make a big profit, but when I see a market that happens down and up every day, then I will take the opportunity .
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange
October 26, 2018, 11:24:56 PM
Yeah sure, I think now is a good time to buy more tokens and hold for bull run, looking from the beginning of the year until now, I will say that the tokens have lost so much value in their price, so buying now would be very good idea but only buy with your spare money, not with all your money because we never know if the price will go down more before the bull run comes.
Activity: 224
October 26, 2018, 11:19:39 PM
bought this in some time is a pretty good chance. price from crypto already indicates that there is no major decline anymore and tend to be constant at nearly the same price point. enter in the time now whether it aims to trade or invest while waiting for the increase certainly is pretty good.
The price of the coins have very few signs that make the price look as if it has a lot of money. Markets could finally pump once again.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
October 26, 2018, 11:16:43 PM
This is a very good time to buy Altcoin. You have to buy the coins in red or the price goes down. If you already bought the coins, you should do a long-term investment. Many people predict that at the end of the year the price of coins will rise very high.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
October 26, 2018, 11:02:00 PM
bought this in some time is a pretty good chance. price from crypto already indicates that there is no major decline anymore and tend to be constant at nearly the same price point. enter in the time now whether it aims to trade or invest while waiting for the increase certainly is pretty good.
Activity: 462
October 26, 2018, 10:18:19 PM

yes that is the right time to buy bitcoin when the price is down and you should sell it when the price is high so you can make a profit
Activity: 434
October 26, 2018, 07:24:03 PM

Even this month of October is good to buy coin too, it has a lower value compare to the last year they always said that always buy on the dip so that you will have profit when all the coin rise some say that the halving season is 2020-2022 which will create new all time high for all the value of the coin so hold your coin for a long term keep it and back after 2-4 years.
Activity: 140
October 26, 2018, 07:15:28 PM
Yes, I believe that the price of altcoins is low and now is a good time to invest in altcoins because soon the market will begin to grow and the price of altcoins will grow accordingly
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
October 24, 2018, 06:13:23 PM
I see reports on the forum, many have decided to return to the market. Are all waiting for winter growth? How naive.
Although if you will be a lot, it can happen.
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
October 24, 2018, 01:40:59 AM
Its the best time to buy and hold altcoin and soon you can get a better profit when the price will rise. It will be profitable if you only have patience, even me i used to buy now and i will hold it for years until it have a better price.
Activity: 409
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
October 24, 2018, 01:37:10 AM

This is the season of Altcoins. Many coins are having the good price to buy and it shows the growth in short and middle term. You should choose coins which have big volumn transaction, it will bring to you a pretty profit if you hold till at the end of this year
Pages:
Jump to: