Pages:
Author

Topic: Now time to buy and hold altocoin? - page 13. (Read 20478 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
October 06, 2018, 09:32:52 AM
Everything is individual, for each coin everything is different, some tokens must be kept and wait for their growth and others are already dumped and it is time to sell them in order to transfer to another coin. So there is no one time for everyone to wait, or to sell, all individually.
Activity: 532
Merit: 5
October 06, 2018, 09:30:29 AM
There is no current  time buying or selling crypto, you should examine the project and market together . If you could find a good opportunity, this is the good time for buying.
Activity: 268
Merit: 10
October 06, 2018, 09:30:03 AM
I think this time in mid-July is the right time to buy altocoin that has been popular .. to hold up its price rise .. because I observed already about 6 months bitcoin prices declined after the new year yesterday .. and now in the middle of the year when it will back up the bitcoin price.

What do you think?  is this a great time to buy altocoin?   
Well yes. I do believe that it's a good time to buy alternate cryptocurrency right now and I do think that it's more profitable to buy alternate cryptocurrency right now as their prices is comparatively low because of which one will be able to buy more number of alternative cryptocurrencies.
We can purchase more coins now that it's low. We have to exercise caution while trading though, it could get dangerous.
Activity: 219
Merit: 1
October 06, 2018, 09:28:31 AM

I think this is the time for ETH investment. we can buy and save it. because you believe that in the beginning of 2019 prices will increase again ... there are still investors and various kinds of parties looking for ... hopefully that can be true
Activity: 704
Merit: 270
October 06, 2018, 09:19:15 AM
I think this time in mid-July is the right time to buy altocoin that has been popular .. to hold up its price rise .. because I observed already about 6 months bitcoin prices declined after the new year yesterday .. and now in the middle of the year when it will back up the bitcoin price.

What do you think?  is this a great time to buy altocoin?   
Well yes. I do believe that it's a good time to buy alternate cryptocurrency right now and I do think that it's more profitable to buy alternate cryptocurrency right now as their prices is comparatively low because of which one will be able to buy more number of alternative cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
October 06, 2018, 09:13:00 AM
Yes . As you say, now is the right time to buy and hold if you really have money, it is not a problem you can buy it now because prices are falling sharply the opportunity to invest long term. When prices increase there will be huge profits
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
October 06, 2018, 08:59:48 AM
I have a question for everyone who advises buying altcoins now, do you buy altcoins yourself or just talk about it? You do not risk your money ...
copper member
Activity: 462
October 06, 2018, 08:58:03 AM
If you want to make profit on your altcoins, I think the best thing to do is to for now is to hold your altcoins and wait for the good days ahead.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
October 06, 2018, 08:54:23 AM
You can buy but only a portion of your Deposit, well of course if you're willing to wait a year and a half until you begin to get plus you can access all the money right now, but I wouldn't

Taking this strategy might work while we are still not seeing the real dip, there's still some possibilities to experience more downfall, so buying little by little can be much better while waiting for the bull to show back, but likewise if you are willing to wait and aim for long term goals then you can generate
bigger rewards out from this bearish market, always been depend from how we interpret the market and how willing we are taking the risk.
Activity: 140
October 06, 2018, 08:25:19 AM
I think it is better to hold for now .Market has been bear for a long period of time the current price of altcoin is too low at the moment selling at this kind of market situation will definitily lead to loss .It is better to hold at the moment till prices are back to normal so as to earn more profit.
Activity: 296
Merit: 101
October 06, 2018, 08:14:33 AM
You can buy but only a portion of your Deposit, well of course if you're willing to wait a year and a half until you begin to get plus you can access all the money right now, but I wouldn't
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
October 04, 2018, 05:33:32 PM
I think in the next week it is worth waiting for the next downturn in the market, and then it will be possible to buy something at a reduced price.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
October 04, 2018, 05:15:10 PM

What do you think?  is this a great time to buy altocoin?  
Yes I think that now is the right time to buy altcoin and if from the fact that you keep them on the wallet or run Masternoda and get more profit from it, many times profitable!!!
Activity: 84
Merit: 3
Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke
October 04, 2018, 03:06:59 PM
Investing is dangerous now, but it's also worthless to sit idly by, so it's worth investing with special care
investing has always accompanied great risks. every month for this year the coins are falling more and more and I think that the market reversal will not be as soon as everyone is waiting for it
Activity: 499
October 04, 2018, 03:01:50 PM
This is October, which is actually the best time to buy a coin for investment especially when the price is low, if you follow some news, you can be hopeful that the rewards are coming in.
Activity: 210
eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain
October 04, 2018, 02:58:59 PM
It is really good time for making investements because market is only started to recovering and while price is low you will earn some good money then!
Activity: 168
October 04, 2018, 02:58:01 PM
I think that now is a great time to invest. And especially for the purchase of such coins as litecoin, EOS or Ehthereum. I am sure that if you now invest in these coins, then you definitely make a profit.
Activity: 364
October 04, 2018, 02:55:42 PM
Yes, now is a really good time to invest, but only if you know how to choose the right altcoins for investing. Only a few coins will bring you profit.
Activity: 949
Merit: 48
October 04, 2018, 02:42:06 PM
At the moment, it is difficult to say what will happen to the cryptocurrency market in the near future, but I think that it is possible to invest in cryptocurrencies now, especially if you are going to invest in the long term.

I believe that today is really the very best time to buy more altcoins and hold. I see that the altcoin is becoming more affected on the huge dip that we are now experiencing and some other altcoin is now slowly falling which means thatvis is an advantage for some buyer to buy more and hold because if we are going to hold it and wait we can have a very big chance to earn a lot.
Activity: 434
October 04, 2018, 02:36:17 PM
At the moment, it is difficult to say what will happen to the cryptocurrency market in the near future, but I think that it is possible to invest in cryptocurrencies now, especially if you are going to invest in the long term.
Pages:
Jump to: