Pages:
Author

Topic: NPlusMiner - |MultiRig remote management|AI|Autoupdate|Pool/Algo switching - page 24. (Read 37336 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
I did a search but can't find an explanation of what ActiveMinerGain does and how it works.

Thanks!

It tells not to switch if the profit difference is less than x%

Thanks!
Activity: 514
Merit: 11
I did a search but can't find an explanation of what ActiveMinerGain does and how it works.

Thanks!

It tells not to switch if the profit difference is less than x%
I have tested almost all the algos.
So far the most unstable are x16r and bitcore. They always crash or restart my compter.
all the other algos are running fine on +150 core and +500mem.
Also i am using nhsr miner for neoscrypt and its not crashing.
tested on nvidia 1070ti and 1060 6gb.
This is the perfect use case for using NvidiaInspector & the pre-run folder to drop your OC for those specific algos.

Thanks manc!
This is exactly what it's been built for Wink
What happens if I select all three (normal, plus, and 24h) options at a pool?

It will do nothing good. It will take the best one all the time and will do a lot of switching.
As bad as using normal...
Activity: 172
Merit: 10
What happens if I select all three (normal, plus, and 24h) options at a pool?
So far the most unstable are x16r and bitcore. They always crash or restart my compter.

Two things to try.  If using MSI Afterburner, try switching to Gigabyte Xtreme Gaming Engine.  Second try reducing core to +50.

And/Or try manc's suggestion.  I haven't tried myself yet.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
This is the perfect use case for using NvidiaInspector & the pre-run folder to drop your OC for those specific algos.
I'm happy that the biggest problem for many is erasing the "ID =" line, while at present 6 pieces 1070 gpu is not possible to mining 1 mBTC/day.

Everyone have seen profit drop in the last two days whatever tool they use.
Look like the market is getting a little bit better today.
Activity: 172
Merit: 10
I'm happy that the biggest problem for many is erasing the "ID =" line, while at present 6 pieces 1070 gpu is not possible to mining 1 mBTC/day.

Thanks!
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
Is there any real difference between the different pools?  Seems like it changes all the time, one week Zpool is the best, then Zergpool, then Ahashpool.  It doesn't seem to matter what pool you choose, they all tend to equal out over time.  Also, it seems as though the PPLNS pools would be the worst since they would penalize you for switching algos all the time.
Downloaded NPlusMiner to see what the fuz was all about..

Looks great, but the BTC/D isn't working, so I can't see how much I'm earning.
I'm going to skip for this version.

I've had the same problem.  I think it needs to run over 24 hours before you start getting accurate estimates.  One pool didn't start reporting for 8 hours for me, but then started.  MPH doesn't report earnings yet.

The Trust Level tells about the accuracy.
MPH is not (yet) supported for Earnings Tracker. Coming in next version (with limitations)

Thanks for the info on the trust level.. I'll add to notes.  I plan on making written tutorial.

I've had the same problem.  I think it needs to run over 24 hours before you start getting accurate estimates.  One pool didn't start reporting for 8 hours for me, but then started.  MPH doesn't report earnings yet.

The Trust Level tells about the accuracy.
MPH is not (yet) supported for Earnings Tracker. Coming in next version (with limitations)

Which pool(s) are you using?
Is it a supported one for Earning Tracker?
Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

I'm actually thinking of doing the reverse for user convenience (add "ID=" for yiimp based pool)
Anyone has thoughts on this?

I think in the GUI the user should just enter the worker name without "ID=" and "ID=" be taken care of in the code.  That what you're saying?

That is what I mean.
Might not be in next release but will work on that.

Created https://github.com/MrPlusGH/NPlusMiner/issues/43
I'm actually thinking of doing the reverse for user convenience (add "ID=" for yiimp based pool)

I think in the GUI the user should just enter the worker name without "ID=" and "ID=" be taken care of in the code.  That what you're saying?
hi

i wrote this on nemosminer thread

i am trying to figure out why nemos 2.4 and 3 and now nplus is doing this, i think i tried everything all those versions hundred bachmarks and profit resets Smiley
as you see on picture the most profitable coin/algo doesn't start , its stuck  but sometimes it does change, i also used old versions but as i remember i didn't have those problems

https://imgur.com/a/75FXb
-----------
and you answered me:

Reduce ActiveMinerGain%
Try with 0, you'll see it switch.
-----

I still have the same problem, it finds most profitable algo and it doesnt switch.
I tried to switch ActiveMinerGain% to 0 , and it doesnt help, i also have switch on autostart. pools i use: on ahash plus, blaze plus, zpool plus.
AM i only one having this trouble with 2.1.1. version ?

i will try it with my new rig 3x gtx 1060, and see if the switching is ok there.

I didn't know you could select more than one pool at a time.  I wonder how you would use MPH with other pools as MPH doesn't use ID= in the worker.  Maybe ID= could be moved to the scripts.

I've been using multiple pools concurrent since Nemos 2.1 something. Currently I'm running AHP, Zpool, Zerg, Blaze, and MPH. Maximum cross-shopping.

With the current versions you input your MPH username in the "MPH UserName" field, and the worker name in the "Worker Name" field.
At MPH site I set the "Hub Workers" default job to the appropriate Nvidia algos. I also use auto-exchange there.

Be mindful of 'abandoned' earnings though.

Next version will strip "ID=" off for MPH and NH.
Should be released by end of week.

Edit:
When using NiceHash pool I get this error in red text:

Loading pool stats..
Add-Member : Cannot add a member with the name "CryptoNight" because a member with that name already exists. To
overwrite the member anyway, add the Force parameter to your command.
At C:\Users\M01\Downloads\NPlusMiner031818\NPlusMiner-master\Core-v2.1.ps1:125 char:60
+ ... h {$Pools | Add-Member $_ ($AllPools | Where Algorithm -EQ $_ | Sort  ...
+                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    + CategoryInfo          : InvalidOperation: (@{Bitcore=; Bla...Hodl=; Decred=}:PSObject) [Add-Member],
InvalidOperationException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : MemberAlreadyExists,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.AddMemberCommand
Add-Member : Cannot add a member with the name "CryptoNight" because a member with that name already exists. To overwrite the member anyway, add the Force parameter
to your command.
At C:\Users\M01\Downloads\NPlusMiner031818\NPlusMiner-master\Core-v2.1.ps1:125 char:60
+ ... h {$Pools | Add-Member $_ ($AllPools | Where Algorithm -EQ $_ | Sort  ...
    + CategoryInfo          : InvalidOperation: (@{Bitcore=; Bla...Hodl=; Decred=}:PSObject) [Add-Member], InvalidOperationException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : MemberAlreadyExists,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.AddMemberCommand

Add-Member : Cannot add a member with the name "CryptoNight" because a member with that name already exists. To
overwrite the member anyway, add the Force parameter to your command.
At C:\Users\M01\Downloads\NPlusMiner031818\NPlusMiner-master\Core-v2.1.ps1:126 char:71
+ ... omparison | Add-Member $_ ($AllPools | Where Algorithm -EQ $_ | Sort  ...
    + CategoryInfo          : InvalidOperation: (@{Bitcore=; Bla...Hodl=; Decred=}:PSObject) [Add-Member],
InvalidOperationException
Add-Member : Cannot add a member with the name "CryptoNight" because a member with that name already exists. To overwrite the member anyway, add the Force parameter
to your command.
At C:\Users\M01\Downloads\NPlusMiner031818\NPlusMiner-master\Core-v2.1.ps1:126 char:71
+ ... omparison | Add-Member $_ ($AllPools | Where Algorithm -EQ $_ | Sort  ...
    + CategoryInfo          : InvalidOperation: (@{Bitcore=; Bla...Hodl=; Decred=}:PSObject) [Add-Member], InvalidOperationException

Got it! Will be fixed in next version: https://github.com/nemosminer/NemosMiner/issues/430

EDIT: Note that this is only a display issue. NPlusMiner still operates properly.
Pages:
Jump to: