Pages:
Author

Topic: NPlusMiner - |MultiRig remote management|AI|Autoupdate|Pool/Algo switching - page 27. (Read 37336 times)

Activity: 514
Merit: 11
I'm testing nPlusMiner 2.1.

I think it would be more accurate if Run-> Balance would not indicate the pool-Balance but the "Total unpaid" value.
Now earning shows a very low value continuously (<1 mBTC / d, 6x1070 GPU).

You can try MindMiner https://github.com/Quake4/MindMiner . It show pending and balance properly.

NPlusMiner displays Balance as it is the more accurate info as to what you'll get. However, earnings estimations are based on total earned Wink

Thanks for the excellent work!

I would like to ask if a "check update" or "automatic update" feature is available in the newer version?

NPlusMiner checks for new version at startup and once every 24h.
If a new version is available, it displays notification.

Activity: 172
Merit: 10
That’s been a crazy month with a lot of new features added to NPLusMiner. With the number of releases in the 30 days, I’m sure some of you are fed up with updating their rigs to new versions. Smiley

I did have to rewrite most of the code to make all these good new features possible but we’re getting to a point where the features I wanted are implemented and NPlusminer is stable.
I do have more to come to make people’s life easier, but I will try to slow down on the number of release to a maximum of once a week now. Of course, this does concern only new releases and not bug fixes. If needed, bug fixes will be released.
Having a life, I cannot set this to any specific day of the week. Let’s just say there will be minimum 7 days between two releases.

I would like to thank you all for the great feedback you give here and on GitHub.
Keep it coming! This really helps make NPlusMiner better.

We’ll continue to work with Nemo to make sure versions are duly tested and we provide the best product we can for your rigs. (or G'Ma computer Wink)

Again, keep the feedback coming. Share ideas. help shape the next version.

Thank you!
https://github.com/MrPlusGH/NPlusMiner/releases

Thanks for the excellent work!

I would like to ask if a "check update" or "automatic update" feature is available in the newer version?
Activity: 825
Merit: 18
MindMiner developer
I'm testing nPlusMiner 2.1.

I think it would be more accurate if Run-> Balance would not indicate the pool-Balance but the "Total unpaid" value.
Now earning shows a very low value continuously (<1 mBTC / d, 6x1070 GPU).

You can try MindMiner https://github.com/Quake4/MindMiner . It show pending and balance properly.
Activity: 434
Merit: 246
You can copy the stats and config folders from your older version and paste them into the new version.  Then should start right up without benchmarking.  But not a necessary update.

Great! Will do that, thanks for clearing that up.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
I am already using the 2.1 version and I am quite happy with it.  Smiley Is it really necessary to switch to 2.1.1 profit-wise? I would like to avoid the trouble of new installation and waiting for the benchmark to finish. Or is there a shortcut to upgrade without benchmarking?

You can copy the stats and config folders from your older version and paste them into the new version.  Then should start right up without benchmarking.  But not a necessary update.

The problem with running multiple instances is that Claymore benches all gpus and not the gpus set in the config.  I don't think it is a problem with Claymore but a problem with the configuration in the EthashClaymore.ps1 file.  PhoenixMiner might be worth checking out.  I think it may be easier to configure and is faster and lower fee.

You are right? This is a bug in EthashClaymore.ps1

could you try replacing line 6 with the following and let me know how that goes?

"ethash" = " -di $($SelGPUCC.Replace(',',''))" #Ethash

This will make it use the config

I've tested and the -di switch/parameter doesn't show up.  It is still running all gpus.
Activity: 434
Merit: 246
I am already using the 2.1 version and I am quite happy with it.  Smiley Is it really necessary to switch to 2.1.1 profit-wise? I would like to avoid the trouble of new installation and waiting for the benchmark to finish. Or is there a shortcut to upgrade without benchmarking?
That’s been a crazy month with a lot of new features added to NPLusMiner. With the number of releases in the 30 days, I’m sure some of you are fed up with updating their rigs to new versions. Smiley

I did have to rewrite most of the code to make all these good new features possible but we’re getting to a point where the features I wanted are implemented and NPlusminer is stable.
I do have more to come to make people’s life easier, but I will try to slow down on the number of release to a maximum of once a week now. Of course, this does concern only new releases and not bug fixes. If needed, bug fixes will be released.
Having a life, I cannot set this to any specific day of the week. Let’s just say there will be minimum 7 days between two releases.

I would like to thank you all for the great feedback you give here and on GitHub.
Keep it coming! This really helps make NPlusMiner better.

We’ll continue to work with Nemo to make sure versions are duly tested and we provide the best product we can for your rigs. (or G'Ma computer Wink)

Again, keep the feedback coming. Share ideas. help shape the next version.

Thank you!
How can I change the intensity for gtx 1070 in HSR miner ?

Latest version doesn't use the HSR miner.
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
How can I change the intensity for gtx 1070 in HSR miner ?
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Just wondering if there has been any research into how much better plus is vs. non-plus.

The problem with running multiple instances is that Claymore benches all gpus and not the gpus set in the config.  I don't think it is a problem with Claymore but a problem with the configuration in the EthashClaymore.ps1 file.  PhoenixMiner might be worth checking out.  I think it may be easier to configure and is faster and lower fee.

could you try replacing line 6 with the following and let me know how that goes?

I'll give it a try later tonight.  Thanks!

Released NPlusMiner 2.1.1

- Updated Claymore to 11.5
- Changed Miner for Neoscrypt to ccminerKlaust
- Updated ccminerKlaust to 8.21
- Fixed ActiveMinerGainPct
- Fixed BTC/Currency in Console
- Support for running multiple instances
  - You could now run more than one instance of NPlusMiner on the same rig
  - Each instance must be placed in it's own directory
  - Miner has to be started prior the launch of the next instance

The problem with running multiple instances is that Claymore benches all gpus and not the gpus set in the config.  I don't think it is a problem with Claymore but a problem with the configuration in the EthashClaymore.ps1 file.  PhoenixMiner might be worth checking out.  I think it may be easier to configure and is faster and lower fee.
just tell me that I can install the new version in the same directory as the old one!
just finished the benchmarks..

You can copy the stats folder over to the new version to avoid benchmark.

MrPlus
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
just tell me that I can install the new version in the same directory as the old one!
just finished the benchmarks..
Activity: 18
with hsr ? 1050ti 4 gb

We were talking about that issue a few posts up.  Cards older than 1060 don't work with HSR.  You'll have to use CcminerKlaust as described in this post: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.32342559

Switched to CcminerKlaust in 2.1.1

Cheers, HSR was freezing on both of my 1070 rigs.
Activity: 18
Hi, I have problem, NPlusMiner still says Checking version. On 2.1 and 2.1.1 the same problem, on 2.0.3 it just works fine. The problem appears after I change my wallet and restart it. The first run is alwas fine.
Please help, thanks.

Did you check Autostart?
Pages:
Jump to: