Pages:
Author

Topic: NPlusMiner - |MultiRig remote management|AI|Autoupdate|Pool/Algo switching - page 39. (Read 37329 times)

Activity: 514
Merit: 11
Well, the PS script crashed just after attempting to load miners. Here are the last few lines from the miner.log:

Code:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last Refresh: 02/18/2018 05:55:16
Sleep 240 sec
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stats ' X17 ' ->  41.68 MH after 27243 sec
Loading BTC rate from 'api.coinbase.com'..
Loading pool stats..
Loading miners..
PS>TerminatingError(): "The pipeline has been stopped."
>> TerminatingError(): "The pipeline has been stopped."
PS C:\Users\ONDA-1\Desktop\Mining\NPlusMiner-1.2.1> exit
Windows PowerShell transcript end
End time: 20180218060008

I did not press Ctrl-C, even though that is what it looks like. I did type in 'exit' when I noticed it was sitting at the PS command prompt.

EDIT - I should also note that ccminer-polytimos was still plugging away on X17, so this wasn't a fatal error.

Did you sort this one out?
@MrPlus

How to benchmark only top algos ? And how to know what they are ?
Becouse right now benchamrk is very time consuming thing.
And Equihash benchmark dont work on 6x rig, its do not jump to another miner even after 20 minutes.

You'll see on forums that this is a very subjective questions and depends on pool used.
Which pool?
@MrPlus

It does not appear to write the stats down correctly. Furthermore it seems to open a second miner before closing the first one and they seem to run concurrently for about 10 minutes. Then the original miner is closed but it doesn't appear to log the stats anywhere. I know I can set them manually but that's less than ideal.

Thanks!

I confirm !! The data is not updated !! 2 miners open at the same time !!

I did re-run a 10 hours test or the four supported pools on the Plus logic with no issue.

However, there are cases where windows does cache web requests and return the cache rather than the live value. Which might be what happened on your rig.

I just implemented cache bypass to fix this scenario on Master. Will be in next release.
If you can update from master, this fix should fix your issue.
https://github.com/MrPlusGH/NPlusMiner/issues/17

Would appreciate if you can confirm.
Thank you
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Hi,

I dont like shield coin Sad Where I can add the "mc=XVG" ? Cant do it in bat file,  cause theres more algos.
Activity: 16
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
have GUI in windows?
Activity: 22
@MrPlus

It does not appear to write the stats down correctly. Furthermore it seems to open a second miner before closing the first one and they seem to run concurrently for about 10 minutes. Then the original miner is closed but it doesn't appear to log the stats anywhere. I know I can set them manually but that's less than ideal.

Thanks!

I confirm !! The data is not updated !! 2 miners open at the same time !!

https://reho.st/self/2950beb084e3ee9778664cd8774d96d3aec6aa36.jpg
Activity: 10
@MrPlus

I'm attempting to take this project for a spin but I'm not having any success with benchmarking it.

Im on a 8 1080Ti rig using Ahashpool plus. No other modifications made except changing my address and selecting the amount of GPU's correctly.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Activity: 30
@MrPlus

How to benchmark only top algos ? And how to know what they are ?
Becouse right now benchamrk is very time consuming thing.
And Equihash benchmark dont work on 6x rig, its do not jump to another miner even after 20 minutes.

Master = NPlusMiner 1.3 opened for tests
Change log

Get stats only for selected pools

Previous version were getting every pools stats each cycle.
    Will now only get stats for currently selected pools.

Plus logic fixes

Minor bug fixes. No impacts on calculations.

Blazepool now supported for earnings tracking

thanks blazepool

Ahashpool divisors updated

Thanks ahashpool

Minor bugs fixes

Copying you stats folder over should be safe if you want to avoid benchmarks.
Activity: 40
Thank you for your work !

I'm benchmarking on the new version.
But I got these wrong profits and hashrate value for neoscrypt
https://reho.st/self/957b709d2ac6a52c0b488622047437b1775bd233.jpg

already got this error on nemosminer 2.4.x (since PalginHSR miner)

Sometimes it happens on the first benchmark
sometimes later, when it runs this algo and update the hash value
looks like the unit is the problem, should be 9,9792 MH/s, and not 997,92 TH/s

Do you have an idea how to resolve that ?

Got 2 rigs with 6x GTX 1080ti each

This has been a problem, at least for some, ever sense PalginHSR was introduced to NemosMiner. On my 2-1080ti rig it works fine on my 8-1080ti rig it fails like your showing and I have to disable it. There have been several attempts to fix this but none of the attempted fixes have worked it for me.

Yea, I had the same problem.  My 1x1080ti PC works fine.  My two 7x1080ti Rigs don't work.  Pretty annoying to not be able to use Neoscyrpt.
Activity: 3

This has been a problem, at least for some, ever sense PalginHSR was introduced to NemosMiner. On my 2-1080ti rig it works fine on my 8-1080ti rig it fails like your showing and I have to disable it. There have been several attempts to fix this but none of the attempted fixes have worked it for me.
Activity: 51

Activity: 420
Merit: 182
Excellent work, but please explain the functionality of the scripts a bit more - a lack of any sort of explanation or anything but the most basic of instructions with Nemos' version has been very frustrating.

Also consider the following if not already implemented or in the works:

1. Increase the default interval for polling the API to 120 seconds. <- I use 300, for example.
2. Only obtain profitability info for the selected algos and the pool in use (unless there is a fallback pool specified).
3. Monitor miners so if there is a disconnect or benchmark failure the script moves on to the next algo, rather than just get stuck.
4. Provide a clean way of exiting. Right now I have to ctrl-C the powershell script, then exit the PS environment, then ctrl-C the miner then, even though there are no instructions to do so, I run stop.bat.

I have some other suggestions but I will wait until I've seen how your fork works before commenting further (a novel concept, eh?).

Thank you.

1. Will consider. Fixing Point 2 makes it OK I believe. One can change it in the bat file anyway.
2. Fixed on master. Will be part of the next release. < This is what killed ahashpool plus servers. You have to learn the hard way sometimes:)
3. No plan yet. But i hear the ask.
4. I don't get that one. Closing NPlusMiner window should be fine.

MrPlus

Okay, I rescind my first suggestion as I am now all but convinced that a rolling average of the last 3-6 snapshots of profitability obtained at 60s intervals will achieve the desired smoothing of the data without losing the ability to respond to legitimate upswings in profitability; averaging the instantaneous and 24h data, which is what I have inferred is being done now, will not behave the same way as it will have the net effect of cutting volatility in half (assuming equal weighting of instantaneous and 24h profitability).

Suggestions 2 & 3 still pertain, but I think just requesting profitability data for the default selection of algos for only the pool in use is fine, rather than further restricting the request to only the actual algos specified in the start[pool].bat file. That may be less tedious for you to implement.

I also rescind suggestion 4 because simply closing the script window - rather than trying to ctrl-c out of it - works fine and doesn't leave any processes still running (which is what I was mainly worried about).

Now, an additional suggestion/caution - I see several, but not all, of the ccminer command lines have intensity specified. While it has been my experience that manually setting intensity can get a better hashrate than letting ccminer choose it automatically, it can also cause a worse hashrate or even crash the miner so I strongly suggest just letting each ccminer instance choose intensity for itself.

EDIT - one more suggestion, though a minor one, is to start each instance of the actual mining program minimized so focus doesn't shift to it. Palgin's neoscrypt miner is an especially egregious violator of this, rudely thrusting it's ugly face in mine whilst I'm trying to do something else. This would be less of an issue on a dedicated mining rig, but right now I am testing your script - and various other things - on my main desktop.
Activity: 6
Can check script for blazepoolplus?
Keccak profit estimation is wrong, so I took it off.
Thanks.
Excellent work, but please explain the functionality of the scripts a bit more - a lack of any sort of explanation or anything but the most basic of instructions with Nemos' version has been very frustrating.

Also consider the following if not already implemented or in the works:

1. Increase the default interval for polling the API to 120 seconds. <- I use 300, for example.
2. Only obtain profitability info for the selected algos and the pool in use (unless there is a fallback pool specified).
3. Monitor miners so if there is a disconnect or benchmark failure the script moves on to the next algo, rather than just get stuck.
4. Provide a clean way of exiting. Right now I have to ctrl-C the powershell script, then exit the PS environment, then ctrl-C the miner then, even though there are no instructions to do so, I run stop.bat.

I have some other suggestions but I will wait until I've seen how your fork works before commenting further (a novel concept, eh?).

Thank you.

1. Will consider. Fixing Point 2 makes it OK I believe. One can change it in the bat file anyway.
2. Fixed on master. Will be part of the next release. < This is what killed ahashpool plus servers. You have to learn the hard way sometimes:)
3. No plan yet. But i hear the ask.
4. I don't get that one. Closing NPlusMiner window should be fine.

MrPlus
Okay, so I'm testing this out using the startzpoolplus batch file - with my BTC address, of course, -interval set to 120 and -ActiveMinerGainPct set to 4. Benchmarking on a 6x GTX 1060 system took around 2 hours with all the default algos selected for Zpool except for LBRY (it's been ASIC'ed, so no point mining that with a GPU rig anymore).

2.5 hours after normal auto-switch mining began and the only algo selected has been X17, which seems awfully suspicious. I expected less switching, sure, but not this much less. Where should I look to troubleshoot, or is this entirely the result of the pool reporting bad/stuck data?

Same on my rigs today. Looks good.

MrPlus

Was this on Zpool, too, or another one? I switched over to 1.2.1 last night and in the ensuing 8 hours it still has only mined X17 (according to the entries in miner.log).

This seems exceptionally unusual, though I'll admit I've only been testing out multi-algo pools for about 3 weeks now so I'm inclined to let it slide for now.

Otherwise, the main PS script window is much more Spartan now and I kind of miss the ordered list of algos with their (hilariously wrong) projected earnings; if nothing else seeing that list - especially if values change, if not the order - would give me more confidence that the averaging function is working correctly (or to judge when the pool data is messed up, as has occurred with SHA256 and Lyra2v2 on Zpool recently).

In contrast, I really like the average earnings stats and projected pay date that you've added. It seems like you are taking this in the right direction overall.

Thanks for the feedback! You helped so much! Found a bug.
I've been re-running a 6 hours test for zpoolplus and the Plus logic works fine.
However, there was a bug when Plus fails to reach the pool. It is now corrected on master and will be in the next release.

About the display. Please refer to https://github.com/MrPlusGH/NPlusMiner/blob/master/README.md
  Use -UIStyle Light or -UIStyle Full in start.bat
        Full = Usual display
        Light = Show only currently mining info (Default)
  UIStyle automaticaly swtiches to Full during benchmarking.

-UIStyle Full < is what you seem to look for.

keep the feedback coming.

Get your bounty Wink PM your BTC address and the pool of you choice in (ahashpool, blazepool, zergpool, zpool). And i'll direct my small test rig your way for 2 hours.

MrPlus

tio
Activity: 133
Merit: 7
Okay, so I'm testing this out using the startzpoolplus batch file - with my BTC address, of course, -interval set to 120 and -ActiveMinerGainPct set to 4. Benchmarking on a 6x GTX 1060 system took around 2 hours with all the default algos selected for Zpool except for LBRY (it's been ASIC'ed, so no point mining that with a GPU rig anymore).

2.5 hours after normal auto-switch mining began and the only algo selected has been X17, which seems awfully suspicious. I expected less switching, sure, but not this much less. Where should I look to troubleshoot, or is this entirely the result of the pool reporting bad/stuck data?

Same on my rigs today. Looks good.

MrPlus

Was this on Zpool, too, or another one? I switched over to 1.2.1 last night and in the ensuing 8 hours it still has only mined X17 (according to the entries in miner.log).

This seems exceptionally unusual, though I'll admit I've only been testing out multi-algo pools for about 3 weeks now so I'm inclined to let it slide for now.

Otherwise, the main PS script window is much more Spartan now and I kind of miss the ordered list of algos with their (hilariously wrong) projected earnings; if nothing else seeing that list - especially if values change, if not the order - would give me more confidence that the averaging function is working correctly (or to judge when the pool data is messed up, as has occurred with SHA256 and Lyra2v2 on Zpool recently).

In contrast, I really like the average earnings stats and projected pay date that you've added. It seems like you are taking this in the right direction overall.

hi. for me the same, according my log file

"2/18/2018 2:01:38 AM","Hsr","wallet","nickname"
"2/18/2018 10:19:03 AM","Groestl","wallet","nikname"
Activity: 19
Hi,

this looks nice, i'm going to test this with my rigs later this evening. Especially the possibility to set algo specific oc-settings looks great.

Since i have to deal with high electrical costs: Is it possibly to take the power usage into account or is the profitability calculation based on the powertarget set in the prerun.bat?

Edit: Also is there a possibility to not use hsrminer for neoscrypt? Instead i would like to use ccminer-alexis because i cant set this high virtual memory sizes on my small ssds...

Greetings
Activity: 420
Merit: 182
Well, the PS script crashed just after attempting to load miners. Here are the last few lines from the miner.log:

Code:
Last Refresh: 02/18/2018 05:55:16
Sleep 240 sec
Stats ' X17 ' ->  41.68 MH after 27243 sec
Loading BTC rate from 'api.coinbase.com'..
Loading pool stats..
Loading miners..
PS>TerminatingError(): "The pipeline has been stopped."
>> TerminatingError(): "The pipeline has been stopped."
PS C:\Users\ONDA-1\Desktop\Mining\NPlusMiner-1.2.1> exit
Windows PowerShell transcript end
End time: 20180218060008

I did not press Ctrl-C, even though that is what it looks like. I did type in 'exit' when I noticed it was sitting at the PS command prompt.

EDIT - I should also note that ccminer-polytimos was still plugging away on X17, so this wasn't a fatal error.
Pages:
Jump to: