Pages:
Author

Topic: NPlusMiner - |MultiRig remote management|AI|Autoupdate|Pool/Algo switching - page 40. (Read 37314 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 182
Okay, so I'm testing this out using the startzpoolplus batch file - with my BTC address, of course, -interval set to 120 and -ActiveMinerGainPct set to 4. Benchmarking on a 6x GTX 1060 system took around 2 hours with all the default algos selected for Zpool except for LBRY (it's been ASIC'ed, so no point mining that with a GPU rig anymore).

2.5 hours after normal auto-switch mining began and the only algo selected has been X17, which seems awfully suspicious. I expected less switching, sure, but not this much less. Where should I look to troubleshoot, or is this entirely the result of the pool reporting bad/stuck data?

Same on my rigs today. Looks good.

MrPlus

Was this on Zpool, too, or another one? I switched over to 1.2.1 last night and in the ensuing 8 hours it still has only mined X17 (according to the entries in miner.log).

This seems exceptionally unusual, though I'll admit I've only been testing out multi-algo pools for about 3 weeks now so I'm inclined to let it slide for now.

Otherwise, the main PS script window is much more Spartan now and I kind of miss the ordered list of algos with their (hilariously wrong) projected earnings; if nothing else seeing that list - especially if values change, if not the order - would give me more confidence that the averaging function is working correctly (or to judge when the pool data is messed up, as has occurred with SHA256 and Lyra2v2 on Zpool recently).

In contrast, I really like the average earnings stats and projected pay date that you've added. It seems like you are taking this in the right direction overall.

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Grest, I want to create a GUI for this tool.
Activity: 514
Merit: 11
Okay, so I'm testing this out using the startzpoolplus batch file - with my BTC address, of course, -interval set to 120 and -ActiveMinerGainPct set to 4. Benchmarking on a 6x GTX 1060 system took around 2 hours with all the default algos selected for Zpool except for LBRY (it's been ASIC'ed, so no point mining that with a GPU rig anymore).

2.5 hours after normal auto-switch mining began and the only algo selected has been X17, which seems awfully suspicious. I expected less switching, sure, but not this much less. Where should I look to troubleshoot, or is this entirely the result of the pool reporting bad/stuck data?

Same on my rigs today. Looks good.

MrPlus
NPlusminer v1.2.1

Improved Plus logic for blazepoolPlus, zergpoolPlus, zpoolPlus.
You can copy your Stats folder over to avoid benchmark.

https://github.com/MrPlusGH/NPlusMiner/releases

MrPlus
Benchmarking now on my test computer.

I use LTC payouts with Zergpool.  So the payouts and all that are off for me since it still thinks it is BTC.

Using zergpoolplus.

Should you leave the interval at 30sec with these plus pools?

If your using zergpoolplus, please upgrade to 1.2.1. Improvements on the Plus logic.
If you're done with Benchmarks, you can copy your stats folder over.

MrPlus
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Benchmarking now on my test computer.

I use LTC payouts with Zergpool.  So the payouts and all that are off for me since it still thinks it is BTC.

Using zergpoolplus.

Should you leave the interval at 30sec with these plus pools?

Excellent work, but please explain the functionality of the scripts a bit more - a lack of any sort of explanation or anything but the most basic of instructions with Nemos' version has been very frustrating.

Also consider the following if not already implemented or in the works:

1. Increase the default interval for polling the API to 120 seconds. <- I use 300, for example.
2. Only obtain profitability info for the selected algos and the pool in use (unless there is a fallback pool specified).
3. Monitor miners so if there is a disconnect or benchmark failure the script moves on to the next algo, rather than just get stuck.
4. Provide a clean way of exiting. Right now I have to ctrl-C the powershell script, then exit the PS environment, then ctrl-C the miner then, even though there are no instructions to do so, I run stop.bat.

I have some other suggestions but I will wait until I've seen how your fork works before commenting further (a novel concept, eh?).

NPlusMiner

Discord: https://discord.gg/2BCqPxe

NPlusMiner now with a AI, GUI, AutoUpdate, Earnings Tracker and Monitoring

NPlusMiner Monitors mining pools in real-time in order to find the most profitable Algo/Pool and comes with a GUI and autoupdate feature

Instructions: https://github.com/MrPlusGH/NPlusMiner/blob/master/README.md
Downloads: https://github.com/MrPlusGH/NPlusMiner/releases
Documentation: https://github.com/MrPlusGH/NPlusMiner-Documentation/wiki

NPlusMiner Monitors mining pools in real-time in order to find the most profitable Algo

GUI or Web and easy configuration
 Auto Benchmarks Each algo to get optimal speeds
 Fully automated
 Auto Downloads Miners

Easy configuration, easy start in two steps:

Run NPLusMiner

1. Enter your BTC address
  2. Hit "Start"

Fee:

There is a 16 minutes per day fee (1%)

Features list

GUI

Since version 2.0 NPlusMiner has a GUI making it easy to configure and run.
  Relies on config files. No need to edit bat files. Simply run NPlusMiner
  Set your wallet address and hit start
  For console lovers. Run NPlusMiner-ConsoleUp.

AutoUpdate

Since version 4.0 NPlusMiner integrates an AutoUpdate feature.

Pause Mining

Ability to pause miners while keeping other jobs running (pause button)
    This will stop mining activity
    BrainPlus will still run in the background avoiding the learning phase on resume
    EarningTracker will still run in the background avoiding the learning phase on resume

prerun

Ability to run a batch prior switching to a specific algo.
  For example, can be used to set per algo OC via nvidiaInspector
  Simply create a file named .bat in prerun folder
  If .bat does not exist, will try to launch prerun/default.bat
  Use overclock with caution

Per pools config (Advanced)

- **This is for advanced users. Do not use if you do not know what you are doing.**
    - You can now set specific options per pool. For example, you can mine NiceHash on the internal wallet and other pools on a valid wallet. This configuration is provided as an example in Config\PoolsConfig-NHInternal.json
      - Available options
        - Wallet = your wallet address
        - UserName = your MPH user name
        - WorkerName = your worker name
        - PricePenaltyFactor = See explanation below
      - Usage
        - The file Config\PoolsConfig.json contains per pool configuration details. If a pool is listed in this file,
    the specific settings will be taken into account. If not, the setting for the entry name default will be used.
    **Do not delete the default entry.**
        - Edit Config\PoolsConfig.json
        - Add an entry for the pool you want to customize
          - The name must be the NPlusMiner name for the pool. ie. for ahashpool, if you use Plus. The name is ahashpoolplus.
          - (**careful with json formating Wink**)
          - Best way is to duplicate the default entry
    - Note that the GUI only updates the default entry. Any other changes need to be done manualy

PricePenaltyFactor (Advanced)

- When using advanced per pool configuration, it is possible to add a penalty factor for a specific pool. This simply adds as a multiplicator on estimations presented by the pool.
    - Example scenario
      - NiceHash as a 4% fee - Set PricePenaltyFactor to 0.96 (1-0.04)
      - You feel like a pool is exaggerating his estimations by 10% - Set PricePenaltyFactor to 0.9

BrainPlus - ahashpoolplus / zergpoolplus / zpoolplus / blazepoolplus / BlockMastersPlus / PhiPhiPoolPlus / StarPoolPlus / HashRefineryPlus

Uses calculations based on 24hractual and currentestimate ahashpool prices to get more realistic estimate.
  Includes some trust index based on past 1hr currentestimate variation from 24hr.
  AND is NOT sensible to spikes.
  This shows less switching than following Current Estimate and more switching that following the 24hr Actual.
  Better profitability.

Pools variants

24hr - uses last 24hour Actual API too request profit
     -Low switching rate
  plus - uses advanced calculations to maximize profit
     -**Best switching rate**
  normal - uses current estimate API too request profit
     -High switching rate

Earnings Tracking

Displays BTC/H and BTC/D as well a estimation of when the pool payment threshold will be reached.
  Supported pools:
        ahashpool
        zergpool
        zpool
        nicehash
        miningpoolhub (partial)
        Blazepool
        BlockMasters
        PhiPhipool
        Starpool
        HashRefinery
  If mining more that one pools, shows stats for any supported pool
  Press key e in the console window to show/hide earnings

Support running multiple instances

**Experimental**
  More than one instance of NPlusMiner can run on the same rig
  Each instance must be placed in it's own directory
  Miner has to be started prior the launch of the next instance

Optional miners (Advanced)

Some miners are not enabled by default in NPlusMiner for a variety of reasons
  A new folder can be found called "OptionalMiners" containing .ps1 files for some miners
  For advanced users, refer to OptionalMiners\Readme.txt on how to use

Algo switching log

Simple algo switching log in csv switching.log file found in Logs folder.
  You can easily track switching rate.

Console Display Options

Use -UIStyle Light or -UIStyle Full in config.json
        Full = Usual display
        Light = Show only currently mining info (Default)
  UIStyle automaticaly swtiches to Full during benchmarking.

In session console display toggle

Press key s in the window to switch between light and full display
  Press key e in the window to show/hide earnings
  Will toggle display at next refresh

We like beer, feel free to buy one Wink

nemo = 1QGADhdMRpp9Pk5u5zG1TrHKRrdK5R81TE

MrPlus = 134bw4oTorEJUUVFhokDQDfNqTs7rBMNYy
Pages:
Jump to: