Pages:
Author

Topic: [NR 1] Triplemining.com <> BIG jackpot every week <> - page 43. (Read 113533 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Admittedly, I've had fewer stales here than any other pool I've been with, but I do get the console messages sporadically.
Activity: 266
I haven't had any connection problems at all during my whole time at the pool  Huh
Activity: 66
It's a bit more intermittent now, but I'm not sure it's entirely corrected. Unless it's something requiring a slow roll-out?

Code:
2011-07-05 17:29:12: Listener for "Triplemining": 05/07/2011 17:29:12, Problems communicating with bitcoin RPC
2011-07-05 17:31:04: Listener for "Triplemining": 05/07/2011 17:31:04, Problems communicating with bitcoin RPC
2011-07-05 17:32:56: Listener for "Triplemining": 05/07/2011 17:32:56, Problems communicating with bitcoin RPC
2011-07-05 17:33:53: Listener for "Triplemining": 05/07/2011 17:33:53, Problems communicating with bitcoin RPC
2011-07-05 17:34:47: Listener for "Triplemining": 05/07/2011 17:34:47, Problems communicating with bitcoin RPC
Activity: 112
Guys,

You will be happy to hear that all connection problems are fixed !

Sorry for the inconvenience it may have caused !

Up to the next event...... 
legendary
Activity: 1284
Merit: 1001
Dont you see you are losing money? You could be increasing passive BTC income without any monetary investment (only some time to steal an image and put it in your sig)...
"Zero-sum game" - look it up.
Activity: 263
Merit: 250
Pool operator of Triplemining.com
We're working on all connection issues, please stand by Smiley
Activity: 84
Your fucking retarded
Edit: having taken the time to Actually Read the rest of the thread, I take back what i said.
Your Really Fucking Retarded

Don't you mean "you're" fucking retarded?
Activity: 99
You guys are so contradictory it makes my head hurt. Its not called spam, its called people sharing the pool and giving their time and energy to recruit new miners. Its not the contests, its the referral benefits.

Your fucking retarded
Edit: having taken the time to Actually Read the rest of the thread, I take back what i said.

What he said.  Leave it to one thread.  Clean it up.
Activity: 686
Merit: 259
You guys are so contradictory it makes my head hurt. Its not called spam, its called people sharing the pool and giving their time and energy to recruit new miners. Its not the contests, its the referral benefits.

Your fucking retarded
+10000
legendary
Activity: 1428
Okey Dokey Lokey

Your fucking retarded
Activity: 322
Anyone been having connection issues today?  I just found a couple of my miners stuck on Connecting...

I"m getting connection problems on my guiminer.

Code:
05/07/2011 13:40:07, Problems communicating with bitcoin RPC

What could this mean?  Is MrSam working on something on the site?
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Oh look, 50 GH/s.

Glad to have helped Wink
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Another 3 GH/s coming your way.
Activity: 98
The first mining pool with a referral system. Get paid to refer people to the pool

For me, this is negative advertisement.  ^

Come to BTCMine.  We don't reward thinly disguised spam.  I promote it because it is good, not because I will get paid.

Yeah, lets all move from the minipools to one large pool.  That sounds like a great idea!

I do things when I am paid in return. I suspect everybody else is the same.

Enjoy a reduced income? Imagine what having a simple image in your signature would have done for you with 111 quality posts...

Dont you see you are losing money? You could be increasing passive BTC income without any monetary investment (only some time to steal an image and put it in your sig)...

With less time than it took to write this post you could be increasing passive income...

You are a fool not to, honestly...
legendary
Activity: 1022
Yup has just come good again Smiley
Activity: 462
Yeah something is definitely up.. total pool hashrate down to 28Gh/sec
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Anyone been having connection issues today?  I just found a couple of my miners stuck on Connecting...

I have been seeing the same, for the first time :/

I'm really looking in to it and i hope i'm not scaring to many people off.....

Please forgive us the growing pains

DDoS attack?  It seems BTCGuild and deepbit are both being hit with one.
Activity: 112

I have been seeing the same, for the first time :/

I'm really looking in to it and i hope i'm not scaring to many people off.....

Please forgive us the growing pains
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Activity: 312
The first mining pool with a referral system. Get paid to refer people to the pool

For me, this is negative advertisement.  ^

Come to BTCMine.  We don't reward thinly disguised spam.  I promote it because it is good, not because I will get paid.

Yeah, lets all move from the minipools to one large pool.  That sounds like a great idea!
Pages:
Jump to: