Pages:
Author

Topic: [NR 1] Triplemining.com <> BIG jackpot every week <> - page 44. (Read 113533 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
The pools reputation at launch isnt going to make a difference in 6 months, only their marketing strategies will. They have tons of people talking about this pool. These guys have an effective marketing strategy, whether you guys wanna accept it or call it spam or call it a scam, they are out-marketing the competition. Get over it.

On a lighter note, I am making much more from Triplemining than I did with deepbit...
Activity: 686
Merit: 259
All these threads are just going to give the pool a bad name :/
Finally someone understand.
This make everyone hate this pool, like it was with referrals.
Activity: 266
All these threads are just going to give the pool a bad name :/
legendary
Activity: 1284
Merit: 1001
I still dont agree, from a marketing perspective. I get you guys like calling spam anything you dont like to see repetitively, but spam is unsolicited advertisements coming from a single person or ad campaign...this is a viral incentive system...
So if spammers would pay other people a share of the profits to spam even more people it wouldn't be spam?
Activity: 266
I get around 1.8% stales at TripleMining. I usually get 2.0% - 2.5% stales at other pools, so it is an improvement, even if I'm not as lucky as you guys Cheesy
Activity: 84
When pools give fees?
The take fees..
And the one I am on, don't have fees.

I didn't think BTC Guild had fees either (though I setup my account to donate 0.5% for maintaining the pool), but I'm still making more at TripleMining with their 1% fee taken out.  And I'm not even counting the piddly bit I get from the people in my Minipool.  I just end up with more somehow.  Smiley

Yes but
Those BTC have to come from somewhere, and you can be sure they're coming from people who didn't get as many referrals as others. I'm not going anywhere near it.

Those referral bonus BTC come from the 1% fee everyone pays.  My 1% mostly goes to the miner who referred me.  The 1% of the people in my Minipool comes to me.  It's not hard to understand.  It's a one-deep pyramid earning scheme, which is perfectly sustainable.  The benefit for leaf nodes (miners without anyone under them) is that they're still only paying 1%... which is very competitive as far as pool fees go.  On top of that, everyone on TripleMining is making more than they would on most pools because the stale rates are extremely low and so far there has been no server downtime.  Did I articulate that well enough?
When pools give fees?
The take fees..

I didn't think BTC Guild had fees either (though I setup my account to donate 0.5% for maintaining the pool), but I'm still making more at TripleMining with their 1% fee taken out.  And I'm not even counting the piddly bit I get from the people in my Minipool.  I just end up with more somehow.  Smiley

Yes but
Those BTC have to come from somewhere, and you can be sure they're coming from people who didn't get as many referrals as others. I'm not going anywhere near it.
When pools give fees?
The take fees..

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
in all the time i've been mining in this pool, ive had about 3-4 stales so far, best results i've had in any pool so far.
I'm not 100% sold on the payout system at triple.. but as far as a pool server, I get the fewest stales and no downtime..

Same here.  My stales were pretty good (~0.7%) at BTC Guild.  At Triplemining my stales are more like 0.1%.  ... And so far (I hope I don't jinx it) no server downtime.
Activity: 112
Whupah !

The jackpot fell : 0.5 BTC has been transferred to the account of 'krokantino'.

https://www.triplemining.com/jackpot
Activity: 112

On tradehill I get ~1 BTC/month via referrals, if difficulty soars like currently, this might be far more stable than mining. Just saying...

You make it sound like you have to choose between tradehill and triplemining, you can do both ?

I also want to mention that triplemining spends plenty of additional BTC every month as incentive to it's pool miners, this is not done on any other pool. So in the long run you will definitely make more here.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1007
Trust me, you earn more in this pool as the owner of a mini-pool than you do in any other pool.

As for the 1% lol...you make that back multiplied...
Only if others mine for me... Which might be only the case once/if I publish my pool hopper. (...and to beat pool hopping via a measly 1% ref-share, you'd have to have ~double the hashing power of your 5 GH/s! Wink )

On tradehill I get ~1 BTC/month via referrals, if difficulty soars like currently, this might be far more stable than mining. Just saying...
legendary
Activity: 1022
hey mrsam we got:

1 x    Diamond miner   @ 16453 MH/s   

and

2 x Team CNMOH Platinum harvester  @ 6689 MH/s &  Oldminer & The Blockheads   Platinum harvester @ 5071 MH/s

Total Active miners: 160
Total Hash Pool 52.77 GHash/s

You gotta be happy with that  Grin
legendary
It sounds like you're just trying to scam the system - 1% is hardly anything and a reasonable payment to referrers for their efforts of bringing other people to the pool. 

Trying to cheat that away from them is both petty and selfish - and amazingly brazen since you're just outright saying what you'd plan to do in order to scam the system.  This is certainly not the type of behavior the bitcoin community needs.

As I wouldn't bring other people to the pool, I don't see why I should pay 1% extra compared to other pools. Spamming a forum that is about all pools with meaningress threads about the same pool over adn over again is in my opinion also not that nice.

It's too much of a hassle anyways, as other pools pay (at least 1%) more without leeching from the ones that have not yet referred someone (as only "minipool owners" = someone who referred someone else get a part of this 1%).

Without referring you'd also just get 100% payout max., so there's really not much incentive for any sane person to join this pool. As it is proportional, you can even hop it, so in the end most likely you'll end up with less/far less than on hop-proof pools, even with tons of referrals.

Trust me, you earn more in this pool as the owner of a mini-pool than you do in any other pool.

As for the 1% lol...you make that back multiplied...
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1007
It sounds like you're just trying to scam the system - 1% is hardly anything and a reasonable payment to referrers for their efforts of bringing other people to the pool. 

Trying to cheat that away from them is both petty and selfish - and amazingly brazen since you're just outright saying what you'd plan to do in order to scam the system.  This is certainly not the type of behavior the bitcoin community needs.

As I wouldn't bring other people to the pool, I don't see why I should pay 1% extra compared to other pools. Spamming a forum that is about all pools with meaningress threads about the same pool over adn over again is in my opinion also not that nice.

It's too much of a hassle anyways, as other pools pay (at least 1%) more without leeching from the ones that have not yet referred someone (as only "minipool owners" = someone who referred someone else get a part of this 1%).

Without referring you'd also just get 100% payout max., so there's really not much incentive for any sane person to join this pool. As it is proportional, you can even hop it, so in the end most likely you'll end up with less/far less than on hop-proof pools, even with tons of referrals.
This.
This is what I was trying to say..
Also, I think that someone (a moderator) should delete some of these threads and leave only 1, since this isn't 4chan with his referral section.

Or the pools you guys are at arent giving you their true fees Wink
When pools give fees?
The take fees..
This.
This is what I was trying to say..
Also, I think that someone (a moderator) should delete some of these threads and leave only 1, since this isn't 4chan with his referral section.

Or the pools you guys are at arent giving you their true fees Wink
Allmost 45Gh!!!!

Everyone in this forum is awesome!

It's really amazing if you know that this pool is less then a week old and we allready achieved so much, and i am very proud of you all.

I'll let the action run for a some more hours ( it still is the 4th of july in alot of timezones Tongue), and with a bit of luck we get to 50 !

Thanks to each and all of you for making this happen!

Kind regards,
Mr Sam

Great thing to do for your members in return for helping grow your pool. I wont forget it anytime soon.
legendary
There should be a way we can instant message our pool members. Would be nice too to be able to email them reminders to mine and/or offer incentives..
Pages:
Jump to: