Pages:
Author

Topic: [NR 1] Triplemining.com <> BIG jackpot every week <> - page 40. (Read 113533 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 103
W00T!  Now if we could just solve a block or three we'd be in business. Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
gz to Auspician Smiley this block is taking aaaaaaaages :<

You got that right :/

One more event coming up to ease the pain!

I like the new sig banner!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1036
This pool really need to earn the banhammer on this forum, I'm getting really tired of the referral spam here.
Activity: 112

You got that right :/

One more event coming up to ease the pain!
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
.. you are using MY photobucket bandwidth..

If you guys want, mail your banners to [email protected] and i'll upload them somewhere where you can link to it.
Activity: 77
ok I see, now I understand thanks
Activity: 266
Everyone pays a 1% fee (or rather, 1% of the bitcoins in a block is taken by the pool) and part of this is then distributed among people who have a minipool. The more hashing power your minipool has, the more bitcoin you get when a block is found. So the more people you refer, the more you earn.

ok so as the owner of a minipool you are almost tricking other people to register under your minipool? Because cant they earn more by just registering by themselves? (1% more)?
No, read my post again. EVERYONE pays a 1% fee.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
You could always join Team Ausp, the team that leaves all the others in the dust.  If you're up to the test, come mine with the best.

go for the underdog team! Click my link! :-D

Dude, I may not mind that you copied MY banner, but you are using MY photobucket bandwidth, wtf.
Activity: 98
...How is it a zero sum game? It is dumb of me to think that anybody in the forum for a digital currency has any sense, but this is ridiculous...
How is it not a zero-sum game? Do you think that if this pyramid scheme lets some people earn more than they would on a zero fee pool, then those extra bitcoins are created out of thin air? Yes, you not understanding something as simple as this is ridiculous.

Lucky owners at TripleMining have figured out how to create bitcoins out of thin air...

Roll Eyes
Hej guys, i've started "ANOTHER" thread Smiley

http://forum.bitcoin.org/index.php?topic=26549.0

Feel free to back me up
Everyone pays a 1% fee (or rather, 1% of the bitcoins in a block is taken by the pool) and part of this is then distributed among people who have a minipool. The more hashing power your minipool has, the more bitcoin you get when a block is found. So the more people you refer, the more you earn.

ok so as the owner of a minipool you are almost tricking other people to register under your minipool? Because cant they earn more by just registering by themselves? (1% more)?
nice try.

myacc1 is his referral account

nah its actually "youarenotverysmartandyoucanputanythinghere.triplemining.com/register"
Activity: 98
Dont you see you are losing money? You could be increasing passive BTC income without any monetary investment (only some time to steal an image and put it in your sig)...
"Zero-sum game" - look it up.

...How is it a zero sum game? It is dumb of me to think that anybody in the forum for a digital currency has any sense, but this is ridiculous...

People don't like failed affiliate marketers who take their spam and e-book texts of 'viral marketing strategies'
to legit forums like those of bitcoin.

That is all.

Roll Eyes
Activity: 266
Niiice! Should make it a link, though.
I finally joined the banner club aswell Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1284
Merit: 1001
How is it not a zero-sum game? Do you think that if this pyramid scheme lets some people earn more than they would on a zero fee pool, then those extra bitcoins are created out of thin air? Yes, you not understanding something as simple as this is ridiculous.
Activity: 252
Merit: 251
Dont you see you are losing money? You could be increasing passive BTC income without any monetary investment (only some time to steal an image and put it in your sig)...
"Zero-sum game" - look it up.

People don't like failed affiliate marketers who take their spam and e-book texts of 'viral marketing strategies'
to legit forums like those of bitcoin.

That is all.
Activity: 95
Interesting concept, have signed up to see firsthand how it compares to Slushes
Pages:
Jump to: