Pages:
Author

Topic: [NR 1] Triplemining.com <> BIG jackpot every week <> - page 39. (Read 113533 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Thanks, I think I understand now. Wink

also sorry for such a slow hashrate dulljack, i'm working on getting a better rig xD

No worries friend! Every single hash gets us closer to the end of the round and (more importantly!) closer to the first ever Dulljackpot!!!

The odds of winning are still pretty good due to the smaller size of my minipool, but as the minipool grows, so will the rewards!

It would be nice though to have a spot in the My Minipool tab that shows you whose minipool you are in, just a thought!
Activity: 140
Merit: 110
bitcoinnaire
Thanks, I think I understand now. Wink

also sorry for such a slow hashrate dulljack, i'm working on getting a better rig xD
Activity: 126
Merit: 103
i signed up under dulljack's referal and registered, am i part of his pool?

Yes.  You are in the minipool of the person whose referral link you used.  While you can't see whose minipool you are in through the website, they can see all the members of their minipool.  Dulljack should have no difficulty honoring his advertising.
This pool really need to earn the banhammer on this forum, I'm getting really tired of the referral spam here.

Note: This thread was not created by a recruited, but rather by someone asking a question.  If you're not interested in seeing any triplemining advertisements, maybe you shouldn't be browsing around in a triplemining thread.

That said, if people are posting referrals in inappropriate or out-of-context places, I would fully support moderator action being taken against those specific individuals - but not against an entire mining pool.
Activity: 291
Merit: 250
This pool really need to earn the banhammer on this forum, I'm getting really tired of the referral spam here.

+1 on this.
Activity: 140
Merit: 110
bitcoinnaire
just a question, i signed up under dulljack's referal and registered, am i part of his pool? or what? it doesn't give me any notification of it at all so i don't know how it works.
Even if you lose out in the end, it's worth it. Mining is no longer a monotonous, boring thing for me.

+1

The jackpots offered by Triple Mining are really nice too. 
Just redid the calculations . . . based upon current hash power vs difficulty, we should be finding a block on average every 29 hours.  It has been 60 hours since the last block.

So the way I see it, we'll be smooth sailing as soon as our actual numbers catch up with the averages.  Three blocks within the next 24 hours, here we come!
Just plugged a Ghash into this pool, let's kick this block in the teeth!
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I can understand paying a fee to the pool you're mining at, but I don't know why anyone would want to pay a fee to the person who referred them.
Referral earnings are a normal thing in many industries, especially online.

@fsasa70: It is true to some extent that only minipool owners benefit.

However, all you have to do to increase your earnings is put a simple link in your signature. I earn 10-15% more in this pool than I do at any other, and I haven't been creating a bunch of threads and such, unlike some others.

People who do not want to refer anyone can still get the jackpot. Statistically, this will even out (since the jackpot comes from the fee you yourself pay) but it makes pooled mining a bit more exciting. The best thing about TripleMining (for me) is not the increased earnings, it is that it has made mining fun again. It's no longer just a matter of watching the BTC trickle in and then cashing out. Instead, I can now affect my earnings by referring people to TM, and I can hope to win the jackpot. The jackpot adds solo mining elements to pooled mining, and it really makes things a lot more fun. Not to mention all the great events they have at TM, constantly rewarding their members.

Even if you lose out in the end, it's worth it. Mining is no longer a monotonous, boring thing for me.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
For those of you who are mining solo, we have a special treat too! When the next block is found we will give away 1 BTC, distributed to solo miners based on share count.

+1

THIS is why this is not a pyramid scam. 
Activity: 112
Here we go again:

Block Quest Spirit Lifter: So we're looking forward to that third block. To lift everyone's spirit a little, we have decided to DOUBLE ALL MINIPOOL REWARDS when the block is found.

For those of you who are mining solo, we have a special treat too! When the next block is found we will give away 1 BTC, distributed to solo miners based on share count.
@DullJack: Awesome, man!  This is what its all about! 
Activity: 56
I can understand paying a fee to the pool you're mining at, but I don't know why anyone would want to pay a fee to the person who referred them.
Activity: 47

+1

It sounds only the mini pool owners will benefit from this scheme and not the miners inside the mini pool.

As stated from CNMOH, "Everyone pays a 1% fee and part of this is then distributed among people who have a minipool. The more hashing power your minipool has, the more bitcoin you get when a block is found. So the more people you refer, the more you earn."
Want to be a part of a minipool that rewards its miners?

25% of my minipool's referral bonus will be given away as a random jackpot to someone in my minipool every time a block is solved!!

So now instead of just hoping to win some extra bitcoins from Triplemining's current jackpot, you will also have a (much greater) chance of winning a second jackpot just for signing your miner up through this link!!

That's right! A chance for extra $$ just for being in my minipool and doing what you would be doing anyways (MINING!).

So for example, if I make 4 BTC in referral cash at the end of a round, that means one of my lucky minipool miners would have a chance to win 1 whole bitcoin! OH SNAP!

Triplemining.com may be the best paying pool out there, but Dulljack has the best (and only!) paying minipool in that pool!!

So come join Dulljack's minipool, the most exciting minipool on Triplemining!
Ummm . . . what happened to the website/worker stats/minipools?  My miners are still working and submitting non-stale shares, but this isn't being reported on the website.  And the minipool stats page is completely blank.  Gasp!  Is Sam modifying the site?

No stress !

I was restarting the stats daemon (this has nothing to do with miners or anything, just a tools that analyses data for easy website display)

NOTHING IS LOST , stats where only gone for a few minutes

W're actually mining above 60ghz for the first time ... PARTY  Grin
Ummm . . . what happened to the website/worker stats/minipools?  My miners are still working and submitting non-stale shares, but this isn't being reported on the website.  And the minipool stats page is completely blank.  Gasp!  Is Sam modifying the site?
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
W00T!  Now if we could just solve a block or three we'd be in business. Smiley

Srsly, the anticipation is killing me  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: