Pages:
Author

Topic: [NR 1] Triplemining.com <> BIG jackpot every week <> - page 42. (Read 113533 times)

Activity: 360
Merit: 250
gief... block... pppppffffpptttututtffffttt
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
so do you know what was up with the connection issues? hopefully just some gremlins and not DDOS! nice one for fixing so quickly

We (and some other pools) did have a small attack yesterday :/ i guess thats one of the effects of getting more attention.

We changed server code, modified firewall and placed additional spare servers.

Failsafes are now in place, and this should be happening again. (i hope i'm not jinxing us by saying this)
Hej guys,

"Zhora" is now alive and kicking on the forum (yet limited to the newbie section for now) and will help you guys out with any questions you might have about actions,incentives or events.

You can currently find her here : http://forum.bitcoin.org/index.php?topic=26457.msg331262#msg331262

Please feel free to contact her in case you need want to organise something specific to convice people to join your pool.

You can call her your personal minipool account manager Smiley
Activity: 59
Merit: 1
Honk, honk!
so do you know what was up with the connection issues? hopefully just some gremlins and not DDOS! nice one for fixing so quickly
Activity: 98
You could always join Team Ausp, the team that leaves all the others in the dust.  If you're up to the test, come mine with the best.

go for the underdog team! Click my link! :-D
Activity: 360
You could always join Team Ausp, the team that leaves all the others in the dust.  If you're up to the test, come mine with the best.

...at least until I take my toys back to the more established/predictable pools Wink
Activity: 126
Merit: 103
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I will be plugging around a Ghash into this pyramid scheme tomorrow  Tongue
Need a referral link?  Wink

Hmm, there are just so many different referral links that I could click on...

Entertaining all offers.  Wink

lol bitcoins, bitcoins lol just happens to be the lulziest pool around.  ... just sayin'.

I dunno, Satoshi Nakamura & The Merkle Roots isn't just a pool, it's also an awesome band name Wink

Edit: Even if yours is palindromic (don't know how I missed that but it's kind of awesome)
Activity: 98
Dont you see you are losing money? You could be increasing passive BTC income without any monetary investment (only some time to steal an image and put it in your sig)...
"Zero-sum game" - look it up.

...How is it a zero sum game? It is dumb of me to think that anybody in the forum for a digital currency has any sense, but this is ridiculous...
Activity: 84
I will be plugging around a Ghash into this pyramid scheme tomorrow  Tongue
Need a referral link?  Wink

Entertaining all offers.  Wink

lol bitcoins, bitcoins lol just happens to be the lulziest pool around.  ... just sayin'.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Entertaining all offers.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Okey Dokey Lokey
I think I will hi-jack your shamelss referral link to your spammy pool with the link to our pool:

http://forum.bitcoin.org/index.php?topic=26370.0

Smiley  All in fun of course  Grin Grin Wink

Lol Owned
Activity: 291
I think I will hi-jack your shamelss referral link to your spammy pool with the link to our pool:

http://forum.bitcoin.org/index.php?topic=26370.0

Smiley  All in fun of course  Grin Grin Wink
Activity: 84
a

Okay, I set one GPU back on. I saw a couple of bad connects, and they lasted about 2 seconds.  Nothing for a good long while, so just moved the other GPU back.

Welcome back !
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 322
Okay, I set one GPU back on. I saw a couple of bad connects, and they lasted about 2 seconds.  Nothing for a good long while, so just moved the other GPU back.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Okey Dokey Lokey
Your fucking retarded
Edit: having taken the time to Actually Read the rest of the thread, I take back what i said.
Your Really Fucking Retarded

Don't you mean "you're" fucking retarded?

Nice!~
What about 'Leave no man behind?' Smiley

W're waiting for you to rejoin us my friend !
Activity: 322
I think I"ll wait a little longer.
Pages:
Jump to: