Pages:
Author

Topic: [NRS|NoirShares] POW ENDING at 50k | DACs | MANDATORY WALLET UPDATE 6/23/2014 - page 41. (Read 141638 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Good payout. Any news on decisions based on the last poll voted on by GF members?

The results of that decision will be implemented VERY soon.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Good payout. Any news on decisions based on the last poll voted on by GF members?
Activity: 147
Also, quick reminder: Always enable 2FA (2 factor authorization!). Whether you're trading on an exchange or visiting a favorite website, 2FA really makes it difficult for hackers to compromise your account. One of our big NRS supporters recently got hacked because he didn't have 2FA enabled, and the hacker dumped NRS right away, which also explains some of the recent market action. More updates coming soon! Stay tuned!

hyz
Another gen fund payout processed! Should get better and better! The best part about this? Our scripts that automatically split the payments to a list of addresses based on percentage Smiley Just another step closer to realizing a truly autonomous organization!

hyz
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
I have two more questions.
1. In the noirds.com, there is a word "Doubles as both currency and equity for the NIG group."
   I don't clearly understand how it works. So the NRS supply doubled and my NRS in wallet also become doubled?
   And the measurement of currency and equity is done by algorithm or dev team?

2. To get the POS, does the wallet should always be opened? (i.e. always running on my PC?)

Thanks in advance. Smiley

What it means it can be used as future ventures or can be used in the exchange as money. Each of us here uses it either way

When you put it in your wallet, it needs to mature. Just open it up once a week and let it stay open. Some of us had staking the same day. Others have had to leave it open for 2 days.

The most important to remember is goto the first page of this discussion and read everything Noir Group has to offer. It answered most of my questions when I first joined.

No worries about asking. That's what our group is here for.
Activity: 6
I have two more questions.
1. In the noirds.com, there is a word "Doubles as both currency and equity for the NIG group."
   I don't clearly understand how it works. So the NRS supply doubled and my NRS in wallet also become doubled?
   And the measurement of currency and equity is done by algorithm or dev team?

2. To get the POS, does the wallet should always be opened? (i.e. always running on my PC?)

Thanks in advance. Smiley
Activity: 44
Mintpal recently put up their prices to buy votes, so it would be expensive.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

hi logan,

why is not mine at 5 TH / s?

many greetings

the same question.

why not  we  donate some btc to be listed in the mintpal?

IMO, Paying to get on Mintpal is a waste of btc. 
Can I donate my ant to Noirpool while your working on it?
Is noirpool back up now?

EDIT: I'm just asking because I went to the site and there were two miners active but the level of activity seemed low. Thanks!

noirpool is being rebuilt bigger, stronger, and more handsome than before
To unlock the wallet, (minting suspended due to locked wallet) what should I do?

It's not pleasant to being the wallet unlocked  Sad

Goto help->debug->console->

Then put

walletpassphrase yourpassword 99999999999 true

Make sure you you have your own password

Welcome
Activity: 6
To unlock the wallet, (minting suspended due to locked wallet) what should I do?

It's not pleasant to being the wallet unlocked  Sad
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
So question.

I would like to help out the project someway, would it make a difference if I run a node for NRS?
Gen fund members please check your email for our skype chat invitation

hi logan,

many greetings

We moved all the miners to a data centre to get more stability.  The data centre has costs associated with it and we are using 2 TH/s to generate BTC to cover those costs.  While the cost to the group is more, by my calculations we will come out further ahead by not using a home grid and having so much down time.
Activity: 63

hi logan,

many greetings

the same question.

why not  we  donate some btc to be listed in the mintpal?
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
ORB has a good chance to grow.

hi logan,

many greetings
Activity: 63
Sounds to me like things are about to pick up pretty quickly!!!

Couple of weeks or so...Smiley

Glad to hear it.  Joined to follow along NRS journey.

really a long journey
Pages:
Jump to: