Pages:
Author

Topic: [NRS|NoirShares] POW ENDING at 50k | DACs | MANDATORY WALLET UPDATE 6/23/2014 - page 43. (Read 141638 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
ORB has a good chance to grow.
Attention Noirds! Want to help? Send us a PM or email at [email protected]! We're always looking for marketing, code/programming, and business proposals!

We've got a lot of projects in the queue and that takes manpower! It's time to expand the team and we are looking for qualified Noirds to join us!  If you have skills in any of the following and are looking to work with a bad ass team, please send us a PM or email at [email protected]!

Qt Developer
       Front-end Developer
       Marketing / Technical Writing
       Web Developer
       Forum Administrator
       Promotions Street Team (blogs, tweets, advocates, enthusiasts, tippers, etc)

Thanks, look forward to hearing from you!

hyz

here
legendary
NoirShare  is a jackpot with this team! Any Guys want to be on the team? notifies you in noir talks. it will support searched

we are noirds
legendary
great thing. I think china we are investing here as in the bidcoin, because there is hardly a coin with payouts. and this is only the beginning.

on poloniex already 29 BTC in the bid. I'm curious when the train starts to roll.

the team just have to stay tuned and deliver regularly. I trust you guys. our CEO was to report also times. the nose Wink
Activity: 767
Merit: 500
Well looking at those buy orders on poloni sure makes me think the word has got out already. The number of btc for buys keeps increasing while the supply of nrs shares available for sale continues to dwindle. I personally like this as i am holding a decent amount of the coin. The POS makes me want to hold TONS of it now so that i can stake out the amount i wanna be left with and sell the rest, the issue there is that it requires a huge initial investment amount. Oh well. Glad i grabbed what i could.
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
Check us out on BTC38! China's biggest Altcoin Exchange! http://www.btc38.com/altcoin/NRS/

hyz
Activity: 756
It's time to start getting the word out about NRS guys!!

Tell your friends, chat about it in the trollboxes, toss out ideas for us, let's get the conversation going!!  It's time to show the community what NRS is all about and there's no better way to do that than to talk about it!!
Activity: 728
This next update is going to be a big deal. But it won't happen overnight. We expect it to be ready in a couple weeks!

That's excellent news...please take your time.  I am down for waiting even a little bit longer...Smiley
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
a couple of weeks that is a long time and also have to wait

Given that you arent doing anything except whining on a forum about how something should be done sooner, please be greatful that people are willing to put in the work to make something inovative and valuable that you will profit from directly.

hard working team bring us the good coins, no advertisements, no boast ,no cheating and etc.
Activity: 168

Given that you arent doing anything except whining on a forum about how something should be done sooner, please be greatful that people are willing to put in the work to make something inovative and valuable that you will profit from directly.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
This next update is going to be a big deal. But it won't happen overnight. We expect it to be ready in a couple weeks!

Hyz

a couple weeks! oh, no, we will miss the world cup...

Hyz

Could be sooner Smiley
Activity: 63

Hyz

Hyz
Activity: 63
look forward to the next updating
some updates/rewrites to OP

hyz
Activity: 732
seems something big is growing here Smiley
Activity: 168
Looking forward to updates!
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
Nice GF payment, these will continue as regular payouts! The payout amount may be different each time as we complete different projects, but the mining income should be pretty consistent. I'd love to tease the new tech, and I'm going to Wink wallet and blockchain tech will both see significant upgrades, and the blockchain will bring something we've never seen before! The mining pool also needs to be upgraded to follow suit with the blockchain upgrade. The wallet update we had planned to release previously was delayed as the technology in this space is upgraded so quickly that we were forced to skip an update to jump ahead for this upcoming tech. Stay tuned.

Hyz

got the first GF payout, it's ~11NRS.

I'm looking forward to the regular payouts.  Grin
Activity: 60
Excellent work as usual from the Dev team. Our appreciation will not go unnoticed. I have been willing to chat in the trollbox at polo for Noirshares all this past weekend. Trust me, I am one who likes to soak up shares in the background without having to listen to all the talk. It is never to late as an investor to start now. 
Nice GF payment, these will continue as regular payouts! The payout amount may be different each time as we complete different projects, but the mining income should be pretty consistent. I'd love to tease the new tech, and I'm going to Wink wallet and blockchain tech will both see significant upgrades, and the blockchain will bring something we've never seen before! The mining pool also needs to be upgraded to follow suit with the blockchain upgrade. The wallet update we had planned to release previously was delayed as the technology in this space is upgraded so quickly that we were forced to skip an update to jump ahead for this upcoming tech. Stay tuned.

Hyz
Pages:
Jump to: