Pages:
Author

Topic: [NRS|NoirShares] POW ENDING at 50k | DACs | MANDATORY WALLET UPDATE 6/23/2014 - page 42. (Read 141638 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Sounds to me like things are about to pick up pretty quickly!!!

Couple of weeks or so...Smiley

Glad to hear it.  Joined to follow along NRS journey.
Activity: 728
Sounds to me like things are about to pick up pretty quickly!!!

Couple of weeks or so...Smiley
Activity: 767
After all the bullshit that takes place in the crypto world, i believe it when i see it is what i was trying to convey the most i suppose.

I can agree with you on this, I have been scammed a few times already and seen a lot of crap from cryptoworld.

I understand you are being cautious, and rightly so.

But what I meant is that I was expecting this to be another P&D type, but my expectations were proven wrong and this project is slowly turning into something else I was not expecting.

I am also being cautious and not getting too overly excited until I see more results, but so far it has been good for me and others I'm sure.

I get where you were coming from then! No doubt you have to exercise caution when dealing with the crypto world. It is easy to get excited about coins that show great potential because there are so many lacking any sort of plan or reason for their existence. So many coins exist purely as pump and dump, they don't look to innovate or change things. They are simply made by people who hope to cash in, Doge sticks out in my mind as the prime example of this, well moon coin really, but to me that was just inspired by doge. To each their own i suppose. I am looking to make bank too, don't get me wrong, but i am treating the coins a bit more like my mutual fund. Just buying em and sitting on em. Hopefully the ones i have picked will reach bitcoin status in a few years.

If not, oh well, no reward without risk! This coin is going a different route then the rest of them, which is what really got me interested in it. I try to have a decently diverse portfolio of coins. I dunno if any of you guys heard of or use coinfinance.com but it is a groovy little site that allows you to track the progress of your coins. I have no affiliation with them, just dig what they have done.

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
After all the bullshit that takes place in the crypto world, i believe it when i see it is what i was trying to convey the most i suppose.

I can agree with you on this, I have been scammed a few times already and seen a lot of crap from cryptoworld.

I understand you are being cautious, and rightly so.

But what I meant is that I was expecting this to be another P&D type, but my expectations were proven wrong and this project is slowly turning into something else I was not expecting.

I am also being cautious and not getting too overly excited until I see more results, but so far it has been good for me and others I'm sure.
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
how the stake works? you have your coins in the wallet and have the wallet open? Do you have to unlock anything?

Coins have to be in wallet and unlocked. Go to debug window and type in
walletpassphrase "***********" 999999
Or just type in "help", and it will show you the command for staking only.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
how the stake works? you have your coins in the wallet and have the wallet open? Do you have to unlock anything?

I think I can speak for the NG Board when I say we all agree with this 100%.  That is exactly the reason you're not seeing us announcing announcements before we're ready to deliver.  A lot of coins are on their way downhill for exactly this reason, making promises they cannot keep. 

You won't get that here.

That is why i come here Grin

Enjoying the ride. Thanks for the great work put forth so far!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 756

I think I can speak for the NG Board when I say we all agree with this 100%.  That is exactly the reason you're not seeing us announcing announcements before we're ready to deliver.  A lot of coins are on their way downhill for exactly this reason, making promises they cannot keep. 

You won't get that here.
It's time to start getting the word out about NRS guys!!

Tell your friends, chat about it in the trollboxes, toss out ideas for us, let's get the conversation going!!  It's time to show the community what NRS is all about and there's no better way to do that than to talk about it!!

Let's start tweet the hell out of NRS Grin

I have been recommending NRS to all my immediate circle of friends.

I believe in this project even though at first I was doubtful.

The results so far have gone beyond my expectations.

Alrighty, sorta dickish, but, what results?

I hold the coin because hopefully the devs live up to the claims they made, then i will be in agreement that the results exceeded my expectations. Until we actually see some DACs and such, i am glad the price is rising steadily, and i love the POS, it is really nicely done if you do it up right and load up asap on coins.  I guess if i expected to lose money on this, and made any gains, my expectations would have been exceeded. That is not the case with any of my coin investments though, always hope to make some type of gain on them. I guess it really boils down to what you expected. I expect nothing, but have yet to be really wowed by anything the coin has done yet. I have some faith in the devs, but i am not easily impressed either. I am liking what i see so far, but there hasn't been much to see either. Unless i am missing something. I hope this next announcement will be something to get excited about.

Wow, it popped up again on poloni, and now atm, only 57k for sale and now up to 17btc in purchase orders. Things are certainly looking up!

I have made roughly 4x my initial investment and it is slowly growing every month.

The NoirPool (even though it is down atm) - I wasn't expecting that

The rest of the projects that are being worked on also and will be published soon.

It's not easy to code these things from scratch.

Don't expect to become a Scrooge McDuck overnight

After all the bullshit that takes place in the crypto world, i believe it when i see it is what i was trying to convey the most i suppose. Obviously i wouldn't invest in the coin if i didn't see some type of potential. I am certainly not expecting anything fast, or over night. I am a long term investor, try to buy in as low as i can and hold it for as long as possible. Who knows 10-15 years from now.. little drastic but i am not going to short sell my self for a couple btc when i could hold onto the coin for the potential of a couple dozen btc instead. I never said coding was easy either. I am sure as hell not doing it.

I am glad you are doing well with nrs, it is still mostly all speculation that drives the price at this point. When they establish all the things they speak of, the coin will become almost unobtainable due to demand. I said when, because i have no reason to doubt them.

Like they said, it is building the strong foundation that is needed to host all the other plans in the future. Great! Can't wait to see it!
Activity: 60

Tell your friends, chat about it in the trollboxes, toss out ideas for us, let's get the conversation going!!  It's time to show the community what NRS is all about and there's no better way to do that than to talk about it!!

I hold the coin because hopefully the devs live up to the claims they made, then i will be in agreement that the results exceeded my expectations. Until we actually see some DACs and such, i am glad the price is rising steadily, and i love the POS, it is really nicely done if you do it up right and load up asap on coins.  I guess if i expected to lose money on this, and made any gains, my expectations would have been exceeded. That is not the case with any of my coin investments though, always hope to make some type of gain on them. I guess it really boils down to what you expected. I expect nothing, but have yet to be really wowed by anything the coin has done yet. I have some faith in the devs, but i am not easily impressed either. I am liking what i see so far, but there hasn't been much to see either. Unless i am missing something. I hope this next announcement will be something to get excited about.

Wow, it popped up again on poloni, and now atm, only 57k for sale and now up to 17btc in purchase orders. Things are certainly looking up!

I have made roughly 4x my initial investment and it is slowly growing every month.

The NoirPool (even though it is down atm) - I wasn't expecting that

The rest of the projects that are being worked on also and will be published soon.

It's not easy to code these things from scratch.

Don't expect to become a Scrooge McDuck overnight

Activity: 147
As mentioned previously, this next update focuses on the blockchain tech and wallet, both big time upgrades that should show some things never seen before, while also establishing the platform for expanding our DAC presence into the future. This is a fundamental platform update in preparation for future moves. We are proof-reading code now, will run alpha and testnet soon, and have something in the coming weeks

hyz

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
ORB has a good chance to grow.
2014-06-11 06:51:29   Sell   0.00028   9821.42860714   2.75000000

wow a cool trade;)

now only Total: 67399.58653641 NRS in ASK

yesterday it would still over 75k
Activity: 585

some housecleaning in the OP

hyz
Activity: 60
DAC's and only classified personally to me as a penny stock... Only tells me there is one way Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: