Pages:
Author

Topic: NULL - page 85. (Read 456104 times)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
February 09, 2018, 07:50:07 AM
https://www.instagram.com/p/Be7NK_7Bwt6/?taken-by=monaco_card

Does anybody here have a few more info about the Monaco Jade Green Card? It's not clear if this is going to be a new available card or a replacement of an existing one (or a simple marketing trick)
Could possibly be the 5000 MCO card that was being talked about.

Yea this seems most likely. Although monaco has said they weren't happy with the look and feel of the grey and rose gold 500 mco cards, as they wanted them to feel more 'premium'. There is a small possibility this could replace that but I'm just speculating.

Hope this is the case.  Don't like either of the colours.  Both the grey & the rose look a bit insipid.

Really doesn't matter if it is grey, red or pink. Doesn't matter how it looks as long as it will be released soon and working properly.

It does matter. Perhaps not in the short term from a token price perspective. But in the long term it's very important. It also matters from a using perspective, as I wouldn't really care about a grey/rose gold card, but would be quite content with the red/green ones. I don't want to sacrifice perks in exchange for looks though, so that's a very important factor for me and surely for others as well.
February 09, 2018, 07:47:57 AM

Does anybody here have a few more info about the Monaco Jade Green Card? It's not clear if this is going to be a new available card or a replacement of an existing one (or a simple marketing trick)

Yea this seems most likely. Although monaco has said they weren't happy with the look and feel of the grey and rose gold 500 mco cards, as they wanted them to feel more 'premium'. There is a small possibility this could replace that but I'm just speculating.
I'm not happy with the current 500 MCO cards either, so I wouldn't mind them adding Emerald Green to those. The Ruby Steel looks much better than the current 500s as well.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
February 09, 2018, 07:18:32 AM
We are moving to Discord on Monday. The link to our new Discord Server will be shared on 12 Feb 2018. Can’t wait to see all of you there!

Twitter: https://twitter.com/monaco_card/status/961450113955545088
Medium: https://medium.com/@monaco_card/monaco-is-moving-to-discord-fb817e1ca4f4
Activity: 408
Merit: 100
February 09, 2018, 05:57:11 AM

Hope this is the case.  Don't like either of the colours.  Both the grey & the rose look a bit insipid.

Really doesn't matter if it is grey, red or pink. Doesn't matter how it looks as long as it will be released soon and working properly.

Not much artistic expression Mr Wolf.  One would assume the thing will function or we are all in the muck.   
Activity: 616
February 09, 2018, 05:54:27 AM

Activity: 408
February 09, 2018, 05:42:11 AM

Merit: 167
February 09, 2018, 05:39:24 AM

February 08, 2018, 11:56:32 AM

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
February 08, 2018, 11:50:34 AM

February 08, 2018, 05:16:46 AM
Significant 20% price in Monaco price over the night. Until now coin was pretty stable.
Is this just because BTC falling or there are other bad news?

Monaco, like all other cryptocurrency at the moment really, is pretty much following bitcoin trends.

I'm looking forward to a time when coins are considered 'separate' enough to not be tied to bitcoin trends and can stand on their own.

There are few coins that didn't follow bitcoin trend, at least this time. Might be considered exceptions confirming the unwritten rule.
Waiting for some good news, March is approaching.
They're not really an exception, they've just had fundamentals that caused a price increase (or drop) beyond the usual BTC correlation. Rolling out features, rebranding, forking and all these things all play a factor in price discovery on top of whatever Bitcoin itself is doing.
February 08, 2018, 05:15:33 AM
Significant 20% price in Monaco price over the night. Until now coin was pretty stable.

Monaco, like all other cryptocurrency at the moment really, is pretty much following bitcoin trends.

I'm looking forward to a time when coins are considered 'separate' enough to not be tied to bitcoin trends and can stand on their own.
That's not going to happen until the denominators (BTC, ETH and who knows what else) hit a market cap so large that volatility decreases substantially. Probably somewhere in the 2020s.
February 08, 2018, 05:14:56 AM

There are few coins that didn't follow bitcoin trend, at least this time. Might be considered exceptions confirming the unwritten rule.
Waiting for some good news, March is approaching.
Merit: 167
February 08, 2018, 05:10:14 AM

Activity: 770
Merit: 112
February 07, 2018, 07:33:33 AM
I had a stop loss at 4.99 that got triggered. Any thoughts if it drops back below that number?

I did the same mistake last summer and I did learn my lesson! Never ever sell when whole market is red, if you have money just buy more, if you don't, just hold, forget you have them in your wallet for a while!
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
February 07, 2018, 06:54:56 AM
I don't have that much token to let them lock but was holding for investment purposes to sell at profit. This space of cryptocurrencies based cards is introducing more and more projects which will make competitions harder but interesting in future. Monaco still is advance having gone through ups and downs already. As investment it is still one of the best market in my opinion.
February 07, 2018, 02:18:07 AM
The upside of all this: given time we can all afford the black card  Grin

exactly Cheesy
Depends on whether or not they'll keep black cards at 50,000 MCO or make them dynamic. If I recall correctly they were going to keep the black card fixed, which actually makes sense given the limited number of cards. If MCO became the #1 crypto card I could see people locking up a couple dozen millions for a black card in the (very) long run, be it for perks or prestige.
Activity: 280
Merit: 103
February 07, 2018, 02:14:19 AM
The upside of all this: given time we can all afford the black card  Grin

exactly Cheesy
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
February 07, 2018, 01:16:17 AM
He's been spamming the board for months...probably a Centura holder.
February 07, 2018, 12:59:24 AM
Mco is dead, no matter what happens with the cards the token will be worth less than it was in december. Sorry it is not going to $20 again, fact! $12 when cards ship.
Even when ignoring the fact that you have provided absolutely no logical reasoning for your claims, it's still completely nonsensical. The whole market took a nosedive. And given the current situation, even if the crypto bear market continues throughout February, MCO is bound to be one of those that would turn bullish due to the 20/20 sponsorship and card release.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
February 06, 2018, 09:18:05 PM
Mco is dead, no matter what happens with the cards the token will be worth less than it was in december. Sorry it is not going to $20 again, fact! $12 when cards ship.
Pages:
Jump to: