Pages:
Author

Topic: NULL - page 84. (Read 456104 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
February 11, 2018, 06:52:24 PM
such a large number of positive changes accurately picks up the benefit of the project
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
February 11, 2018, 06:51:23 PM
Everywhere I go on the internet lately, I've been targeted by Monaco Visa Card adds. This implies to me that a start-up "initial coin offering" (ICO) has spent way too much money on advertising, and not enough time on getting it's project off the ground. To be sure, things look entirely over-done on too many levels, that its hard.
Activity: 564
Merit: 500
February 11, 2018, 06:38:03 PM
Green, Ruby, Black, Rose, Blue I think whoever reserved a Monaco Card wants to try the App and receive the card asap. Colors and tiers may change but I focus on the working product.  Wink
Maybe, someday, I will have a collection of 7 colors (rainbow) from the Visa card of Monaco Roll Eyes. There're too many cards and I want to minimize to 1-2 cards because I think that amount is enough for a platform. Many cards but are useless, it's so bad!
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
February 11, 2018, 04:40:55 PM
Green, Ruby, Black, Rose, Blue I think whoever reserved a Monaco Card wants to try the App and receive the card asap. Colors and tiers may change but I focus on the working product.  Wink

Yea pretty card is important but a working product is more important! I thought they had already produced thousands of cards, so not sure what impact changing their cards will have on delivery (if that is the case).

The cards are just a companion in my opinion the important thing the team works well behind the scenes that alone can make me happy, because the price will keep stable until now.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
February 11, 2018, 04:23:02 PM

Yea pretty card is important but a working product is more important! I thought they had already produced thousands of cards, so not sure what impact changing their cards will have on delivery (if that is the case).
They've ordered (produced?) 500,000 cards so far. Adding a specific card now (or perhaps before but leaving it unannounced) doesn't change much. And delivery didn't get delayed any further and is expected in the coming weeks.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
February 11, 2018, 03:16:52 PM

What's happening? Are they going for a redesign that comes with further delays or what is the issue?
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
February 11, 2018, 03:06:29 PM

February 11, 2018, 08:08:01 AM
when will Cards be shipped to Europe? Any concrete dates?

Most likely Q2 2018. A pleasant surprise would be to have them before that.

why it takes so long Huh
Because it's a very complex ecosystem that depends on multiple players. You can't just crap out a good product.

no, but you should not make false promises either.
Such as?
Activity: 280
Merit: 103
February 11, 2018, 08:01:16 AM

why it takes so long Huh
Because it's a very complex ecosystem that depends on multiple players. You can't just crap out a good product.

no, but you should not make false promises either.
February 10, 2018, 10:44:18 AM
https://www.instagram.com/p/Be7NK_7Bwt6/?taken-by=monaco_card

Does anybody here have a few more info about the Monaco Jade Green Card? It's not clear if this is going to be a new available card or a replacement of an existing one (or a simple marketing trick)
Could possibly be the 5000 MCO card that was being talked about.

Yea this seems most likely. Although monaco has said they weren't happy with the look and feel of the grey and rose gold 500 mco cards, as they wanted them to feel more 'premium'. There is a small possibility this could replace that but I'm just speculating.
I'm not happy with the current 500 MCO cards either, so I wouldn't mind them adding Emerald Green to those. The Ruby Steel looks much better than the current 500s as well.

Right. I saw that Ruby Steel are the best look from all them.
But I choice Grey because was "better". I wanted take Ruby Steel too but mobile app dont allow have two cards so I am sad. I thinking about change this Grey to cheaper Ruby Steel because this one is very beatifull. Really I dont care about different 0.5% cashback so I think I change to Ruby Steel from this Grey steel. Its dont matter for me price 500 or 50 MCO but I want the best look card. If I cant take 2 cards I change to Ruby Steel.
I was on the same side as you are, but if you consider the cashback and actually hold the tokens instead of using them, then the additional 50% cashback (1% to 1.5%) would be a substantial amount of money depending on how much you spend with your card.

Let's say you spent 100 grand in the first year and MCO was at only $100 by the end of that period. You'd have gotten over 15 MCO instead of just 10 in cashback. If MCO establishes itself and really ends up as a major global player, the token price could rise to as high as $5000, which would result in a difference of over $25000 in cashback.

It'd take years to grow this high, but if you're spending a lot of money anyways this would be a good way to increase your position substantially without changing anything other than the card that you use. That's why I'm hoping that the Emerald Green will be a 500 MCO card.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
February 10, 2018, 10:38:49 AM

Does anybody here have a few more info about the Monaco Jade Green Card? It's not clear if this is going to be a new available card or a replacement of an existing one (or a simple marketing trick)
Could possibly be the 5000 MCO card that was being talked about.

Yea this seems most likely. Although monaco has said they weren't happy with the look and feel of the grey and rose gold 500 mco cards, as they wanted them to feel more 'premium'. There is a small possibility this could replace that but I'm just speculating.
I'm not happy with the current 500 MCO cards either, so I wouldn't mind them adding Emerald Green to those. The Ruby Steel looks much better than the current 500s as well.

Right. I saw that Ruby Steel are the best look from all them.
But I choice Grey because was "better". I wanted take Ruby Steel too but mobile app dont allow have two cards so I am sad. I thinking about change this Grey to cheaper Ruby Steel because this one is very beatifull. Really I dont care about different 0.5% cashback so I think I change to Ruby Steel from this Grey steel. Its dont matter for me price 500 or 50 MCO but I want the best look card. If I cant take 2 cards I change to Ruby Steel.
February 10, 2018, 09:49:44 AM

why it takes so long Huh
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
February 10, 2018, 09:28:36 AM

why it takes so long Huh
February 10, 2018, 07:51:51 AM
I disagree on this. A pretty card is important to me, since I intend to use it as my main credit card for a very long time.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
February 10, 2018, 05:21:41 AM
February 09, 2018, 10:58:31 AM
Honestly I'll take a green for 100.
If it still has 1,5% payback I'd "downgrade" from the 500 MCO card for a green one at 100. I'd prefer it to be a 500 token card though.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
February 09, 2018, 10:39:26 AM
Honestly I'll take a green for 100.
February 09, 2018, 10:27:08 AM
5000 mco card makes no sense as there is nothing worth offering to lock up that much money between the current  black card and grey or rose without devaluing the black premium card holders. What are they going to offer a jelly of the month club? Why offer a card to such limited market?

A 100 mco jade green card for asia is needed if they were smart, perfact price for the perfact market.  With that being said it won't happen as they clearly demenstrated their marketing abilities as a fail.
I'm also not sure what they could add to a 5000 MCO card that would make it worthwhile without degrading the black card. Your last comment is nonsensical though. They have not yet started any kind of marketing campaign.
Activity: 280
Merit: 103
February 09, 2018, 10:17:25 AM

although I agree the functionality is the most important attribute, it can also look nice if it took them so long to deliver, right?
The green looks very nice!
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
February 09, 2018, 10:16:41 AM
5000 mco card makes no sense as there is nothing worth offering to lock up that much money between the current  black card and grey or rose without devaluing the black premium card holders. What are they going to offer a jelly of the month club? Why offer a card to such limited market?

A 100 mco jade green card for asia is needed if they were smart, perfact price for the perfact market.  With that being said it won't happen as they clearly demenstrated their marketing abilities as a fail.
Pages:
Jump to: