Pages:
Author

Topic: NULL - page 87. (Read 456104 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 379
February 02, 2018, 05:09:52 AM
when will Cards be shipped to Europe? Any concrete dates?

Most likely Q2 2018. A pleasant surprise would be to have them before that.
I hope that will be true.lots of people are expecting to get a card.
From speculative perspective it is in low price from all time high.I hope price will rise in few months.
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
February 02, 2018, 05:00:32 AM

I can't believe monaco hasn't died a painful death yet.

Grow up man, you cry like a child. This coin has only 7 months from the beginning to now and it has a good price, stability, strong team and a very bright future.  So if you want to get rich from crypto you need patience, buy cheap coin with good projects, like Monaco,and then wait 1 or 2 year. So patience patience is the key.

That's the point. It is already up 4x from the ico price and now it is going for billions of market cap. App almost ready lets go moon

Billions of market cap based on what? failed delivery dates and more promises?

LOL exacttttlllyyyy.

did you ppl NOT LISTEN TO ME SINCE AGES AGO?! 

this is a vaporware SHITCOIN!!!

1 pump and dump, c u l8tr!

sad but true.  don't keep your hopes up.

same with that Breakout Token garbage shit.

How is this related to Breakout?
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
February 01, 2018, 03:55:53 PM

Grow up man, you cry like a child. This coin has only 7 months from the beginning to now and it has a good price, stability, strong team and a very bright future.  So if you want to get rich from crypto you need patience, buy cheap coin with good projects, like Monaco,and then wait 1 or 2 year. So patience patience is the key.

That's the point. It is already up 4x from the ico price and now it is going for billions of market cap. App almost ready lets go moon

LOL exacttttlllyyyy.

did you ppl NOT LISTEN TO ME SINCE AGES AGO?! 

this is a vaporware SHITCOIN!!!

1 pump and dump, c u l8tr!

sad but true.  don't keep your hopes up.

same with that Breakout Token garbage shit.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Multiversum
February 01, 2018, 03:50:39 PM

It's an october news. Should have already happened, very bearish market now. If it doesn't turn up it will end very bad.
February 01, 2018, 02:49:00 PM
that would indeed be a pleasant surprise. Any concrete month for fund lock begining and how that will work? Thanks in advance.
Activity: 616
February 01, 2018, 10:52:03 AM

Most likely Q2 2018. A pleasant surprise would be to have them before that.
February 01, 2018, 10:21:36 AM
Activity: 1118
Merit: 541
February 01, 2018, 10:17:30 AM

Activity: 590
HIT the low and HOLD till moon
February 01, 2018, 06:49:04 AM

Activity: 616
Merit: 167
January 31, 2018, 10:49:21 PM

Interested in what you're basing this on. Monaco looks to be going from strength to strength. When cards roll out, would you be convinced then? I'm looking forward to seeing cards in use soon.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
January 31, 2018, 02:25:02 PM

Activity: 280
Merit: 103
January 31, 2018, 01:49:17 PM

Cheesy i guess there is more patient people in the crypto world than you think Smiley
Activity: 350
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
January 31, 2018, 09:36:22 AM
There are many new projects coming to market and aiming at same consumers as MCO...

Just look at all improvements these guys are offering with their credit card:

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@kriptonoob/with-babb-everyone-is-the-bank
Activity: 1118
Merit: 541
January 31, 2018, 07:11:35 AM

Activity: 392
Multiversum
January 31, 2018, 06:21:11 AM
We will have our cards beta launch to Asia in Q1, and then Europe and North America, investment product launching in Q2, credit product in Q3.

So you are willing to say that Europe is not included in Q1 roadmap for Monaco beta card launch?  Lips sealed

Our app rolls our globally in Q1 - card availability will differ market by market as our regional programs go live

Is there any news about EU market? When are your plan to release cards in this region? Are agreements with issuer already taken? Thanks
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
January 31, 2018, 05:05:27 AM
We will have our cards beta launch to Asia in Q1, and then Europe and North America, investment product launching in Q2, credit product in Q3.

So you are willing to say that Europe is not included in Q1 roadmap for Monaco beta card launch?  Lips sealed

Our app rolls our globally in Q1 - card availability will differ market by market as our regional programs go live
Activity: 350
January 30, 2018, 07:27:41 PM

So you are willing to say that Europe is not included in Q1 roadmap for Monaco beta card launch?  Lips sealed

I think so, because based on their roadmap the card will be ship to Asia first, after that Europe then US. I hope when monaco hit in Asia this card can success so that peoples in Europe and US will enthusiastic with monaco card
Activity: 280
Merit: 103
January 30, 2018, 05:17:45 PM
This is what we are waiting for, I am sure will make the MCO project continues to gain trust from investors and will certainly have a significant impact on the price that immediately reaches $ 100.

we were waiting for europe card launch in Q4 2017...
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
January 30, 2018, 03:00:22 PM

Activity: 431
Merit: 250
January 30, 2018, 11:54:33 AM
This is what we are waiting for, I am sure will make the MCO project continues to gain trust from investors and will certainly have a significant impact on the price that immediately reaches $ 100.
Pages:
Jump to: