Pages:
Author

Topic: NULL - page 86. (Read 456104 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
February 06, 2018, 01:36:36 PM
The upside of all this: given time we can all afford the black card  Grin

True Smiley)
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
February 06, 2018, 01:28:30 PM
The upside of all this: given time we can all afford the black card  Grin
Activity: 52
February 06, 2018, 01:19:10 PM
I had a stop loss at 4.99 that got triggered. Any thoughts if it drops back below that number?

You must learn this lesson,  when is going down you buy more not sel on loss. This is not a shit coin the potential is real and big.
Activity: 98
February 06, 2018, 12:18:48 PM
I had a stop loss at 4.99 that got triggered. Any thoughts if it drops back below that number?
Activity: 280
Merit: 103
February 06, 2018, 06:27:12 AM
Significant 20% price in Monaco price over the night. Until now coin was pretty stable.
Is this just because BTC falling or there are other bad news?

Dont worry, its BTC all the way... just hold on for a few more days. And if you have spare fiat, now is the time to get shoppin.
Activity: 356
Merit: 100
February 06, 2018, 03:51:09 AM
It`s look very nice. But doesn`t follow concept of cryptocurrency. People shall accept payments in cryptocurrency. Exchange fiat to cryptocurrency on the fly is not good
Activity: 616
February 06, 2018, 03:02:50 AM
Significant 20% price in Monaco price over the night. Until now coin was pretty stable.
Is this just because BTC falling or there are other bad news?
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
February 05, 2018, 09:52:58 AM
Yes can't wait for token lock up to eventually start. Try and put some upwards pressure on this falling market! If monaco drops to $5 I'm getting some more.

BTC is pulling everything behind. It may hit 5$ any time soon  Cry
Merit: 167
February 05, 2018, 04:20:39 AM
Yes can't wait for token lock up to eventually start. Try and put some upwards pressure on this falling market! If monaco drops to $5 I'm getting some more.
Activity: 98
February 05, 2018, 02:48:00 AM
Seams like Monaco is turning out to be quite the turd. Tenx is now gearing for cash back rewards, banking license, travel insurance and their premium titanium series metal cards.

You honestly won't get any Monaco buyers to buy TenX. No offense -- but you have a different product a totally different market. Plus you are valued way higher than Monaco at the moment. We investors in Monaco are looking for much much more than just a Debit Card. Looking at valuations it could be that TenX drops another 70+Million on marketcap. I don't really want to buy into that -- when I am perfectly happy losing less money at Monaco Cheesy
Merit: 167
February 05, 2018, 01:03:55 AM
Seams like Monaco is turning out to be quite the turd. Tenx is now gearing for cash back rewards, banking license, travel insurance and their premium titanium series metal cards.

Not a turd (yet?)! Definitely much better than centra at least Wink Plus if they start rolling out cards it will be amazing how quickly people change their tunes.
Activity: 120
February 04, 2018, 11:21:34 PM
Activity: 188
February 04, 2018, 10:35:41 AM
Q2 wow, hope I'll get Tenx replacement before that.

Haha you probably will, since If official Monaco statement is Q2, it will probably be much later (if ever).

ahah we will probably never get our black card, I'm happy I just sold MCO tokens months before. Not even waiting the card right now with TenX problems it sound bad
Sadly the big boy don't want to make the value of this coin increases again, this is the reason you didn't see any good news to make this coin increases, included TenX. Monaco and TenX need to get approve from VISA card on worldwide before increases the value.

i think centra just over powered or surpassed monaco's status right now. i mean not with the price on on the development itself especially if we talk about the visa cards.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
February 04, 2018, 08:44:25 AM

Haha you probably will, since If official Monaco statement is Q2, it will probably be much later (if ever).

ahah we will probably never get our black card, I'm happy I just sold MCO tokens months before. Not even waiting the card right now with TenX problems it sound bad
Sadly the big boy don't want to make the value of this coin increases again, this is the reason you didn't see any good news to make this coin increases, included TenX. Monaco and TenX need to get approve from VISA card on worldwide before increases the value.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
February 04, 2018, 05:04:50 AM

Activity: 784
February 02, 2018, 04:55:18 PM
And the monaco card  physica was it distributed to the token detectors? Is there a limit for you to receive the card?
Activity: 280
Merit: 103
February 02, 2018, 04:49:22 PM

Activity: 770
Merit: 112
February 02, 2018, 10:45:50 AM

I can't believe monaco hasn't died a painful death yet.

Grow up man, you cry like a child. This coin has only 7 months from the beginning to now and it has a good price, stability, strong team and a very bright future.  So if you want to get rich from crypto you need patience, buy cheap coin with good projects, like Monaco,and then wait 1 or 2 year. So patience patience is the key.

That's the point. It is already up 4x from the ico price and now it is going for billions of market cap. App almost ready lets go moon

Billions of market cap based on what? failed delivery dates and more promises?

LOL exacttttlllyyyy.

did you ppl NOT LISTEN TO ME SINCE AGES AGO?! 

this is a vaporware SHITCOIN!!!

1 pump and dump, c u l8tr!

sad but true.  don't keep your hopes up.

same with that Breakout Token garbage shit.

How is this related to Breakout?

It isn't ! He wants to say Breakout made a lot of promisses that they have not fulfilled as Monaco did with VISA last summer! But, in my opinion, both, Breakout and Monaco, have fixed their mistakes by now and they are back on track!
Activity: 260
February 02, 2018, 06:00:59 AM
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
February 02, 2018, 05:31:39 AM
when will Cards be shipped to Europe? Any concrete dates?

Most likely Q2 2018. A pleasant surprise would be to have them before that.
I hope that will be true.lots of people are expecting to get a card.
From speculative perspective it is in low price from all time high.I hope price will rise in few months.

MCO has held well through this last generalized correction
Pages:
Jump to: