Pages:
Author

Topic: NULL - page 88. (Read 456104 times)

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504
January 30, 2018, 06:28:20 AM
What is the current situation concerning the cards? Have there been any updates about that?

Just FUD, people need price to go down to buy more. In March, when the cards will be distributed it'll be the perfect opportunity to sell high what you're buying now.
At least that's what I think it is.

I see but so far there is no guarantee that those cards will 100% be delivered in March. It could also end up in an even bigger dump, followed by good news some time later on with a huge pump. Or is there sufficient commitment regarding delivery in March?
Activity: 408
Merit: 100
January 30, 2018, 06:26:41 AM
We will have our cards beta launch to Asia in Q1, and then Europe and North America, investment product launching in Q2, credit product in Q3.

Does "Asia" include the land of Oz (Australia)?
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
January 30, 2018, 06:05:06 AM
it's a nice idea! comprehensive information. i will follow you
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
January 30, 2018, 06:03:10 AM
What you are looking for is on the Monaco Slack channel.  Join us there!

https://slack.mona.co/

Yes you can go to the slack channel and get latest news and information from q and a.

If you want q and a info without joining slack, you can also go on reddit Smiley

To get the updated news, join us on
i) Slack:
Please send us an email to [email protected] using the email you signed up to our app with.
ii) Telegram:
https://t.me/monaco_card_announcements
https://t.me/MonacoCard
iii) Twitter
https://twitter.com/monaco_card
January 30, 2018, 05:54:57 AM
We will have our cards beta launch to Asia in Q1, and then Europe and North America, investment product launching in Q2, credit product in Q3.
Activity: 448
January 30, 2018, 05:04:30 AM
Hi fellas, if you want a quick profit buy now Lunyr coin Wink and than buy back more Monaco coins Wink . They launch Open Beta 30 jan. To the moon Wink

Or you wait until an announcement from monaco expected before money 2020 starts in march. They did say there would be no point sponsoring the event without a working product... so you probably won't have to wait long.

I think better to wait until the next announcement, because as you said probably the team will attending money 2020 by bringing live product that we called monaco card. If it realized maybe can make MCO price start to climbing, so we must be patient

Hahaa its three years to come. Will you hodl to die
Activity: 590
HIT the low and HOLD till moon
January 30, 2018, 05:01:44 AM
Hi fellas, if you want a quick profit buy now Lunyr coin Wink and than buy back more Monaco coins Wink . They launch Open Beta 30 jan. To the moon Wink

Or you wait until an announcement from monaco expected before money 2020 starts in march. They did say there would be no point sponsoring the event without a working product... so you probably won't have to wait long.

I think better to wait until the next announcement, because as you said probably the team will attending money 2020 by bringing live product that we called monaco card. If it realized maybe can make MCO price start to climbing, so we must be patient
Too long also should not wait, when you can earn more during this time. especially out similar projects, which are also gaining momentum

Many project are going very well this year, but, honestly, I think MCO is one of the best coin to hold in FEB-MAR period.

When you say "especially out similar projects, which are also gaining momentum", do you mean to join in coins that are already going up from some days? or do you mean that there are project more promising than MCO that ATM are undervalued?

I'm suggesting MCO with my TA because IMO it is really undervalued, mostly like XVG did, MCO is going for billions of market cap.
January 30, 2018, 04:34:56 AM
Any news regarding Monaco wallet and card distribution? January is nearly gone.
Number of people applying for the card is increasing constantly. Pretty surprised that price is not going up yet...

We are bullish on the market mid-to-long term. Current correction was badly needed and we should all expect substantial volatility ahead, but that doesn't affect long term prospects of projects solving real problems with real products generating real revenues.
Activity: 560
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
January 30, 2018, 04:20:21 AM

Too long also should not wait, when you can earn more during this time. especially out similar projects, which are also gaining momentum
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
January 30, 2018, 04:09:20 AM
I was looking at the chart provided on previous page that is unbelievably awesome if the projected price of MCO happens in February. That increase of approximately 6x from here isn't that much to think difficult. Once market is out of current bearish sentiment every single market inclusive MCO will be running with full speed.
Activity: 616
January 30, 2018, 02:34:51 AM
Any news regarding Monaco wallet and card distribution? January is nearly gone.
Number of people applying for the card is increasing constantly. Pretty surprised that price is not going up yet...
Activity: 350
January 29, 2018, 07:34:03 PM

Activity: 85
January 29, 2018, 02:28:17 PM
Finally this project is consolidated and ready. Here is my TA, sure it will happen.

Nice! Hopefully the February starts with good news so that the target is reached before March.
Activity: 590
HIT the low and HOLD till moon
January 29, 2018, 06:21:28 AM
Finally this project is consolidated and ready. Here is my TA, sure it will happen.

Merit: 167
January 29, 2018, 01:15:13 AM

Activity: 72
January 28, 2018, 02:16:25 PM
What is the current situation concerning the cards? Have there been any updates about that?

Just FUD, people need price to go down to buy more. In March, when the cards will be distributed it'll be the perfect opportunity to sell high what you're buying now.
At least that's what I think it is.

This was said in September and October last year and you will say it in the next year. Only bla-bla-bla
Activity: 52
January 28, 2018, 09:04:17 AM
Merit: 167
January 27, 2018, 06:01:23 AM
What you are looking for is on the Monaco Slack channel.  Join us there!

Yes you can go to the slack channel and get latest news and information from q and a.

If you want q and a info without joining slack, you can also go on reddit Smiley
Activity: 329
Merit: 103
January 27, 2018, 04:21:34 AM
Don't have an account on this workspace yet?
Contact the workspace administrator for an invitation
Activity: 154
January 27, 2018, 04:19:08 AM
What you are looking for is on the Monaco Slack channel.  Join us there!

Pages:
Jump to: