Pages:
Author

Topic: NULL - page 94. (Read 456104 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 103
January 15, 2018, 11:18:47 AM
Everywhere I go on the internet lately, I've been targeted by Monaco Visa Card adds. This implies to me that a start-up "initial coin offering" (ICO) has spent way too much money on advertising, and not enough time on getting it's project off the ground. To be sure, things look entirely over-done on too many levels, that its hard ...

Better than no marketing, but I agree that we are waiting way too long.
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
January 15, 2018, 08:55:56 AM
This card industry is very big and can absorb all these business providers easily. In the long run that or those from these service providers will survive which gives quality and competitive packages. At this point they all have good start or about to start and we should be in game too.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
January 15, 2018, 08:40:56 AM
Centra card, fuzex, Tenx and Monaco
any comparison chart available for all of them
so that we can decide which one is better
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
January 15, 2018, 07:33:17 AM
We are collecting questions for the live Q&A session on 17 Jan through below Reddit post.

https://www.reddit.com/r/MonacoCard/comments/7qhfnc/jan_17_slack_qa_question_brainstorm/

Your thoughts are appreciated!
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
January 15, 2018, 07:24:44 AM
What about the VISA ban? Will that affect Monaco card holders too?

Are you going to distribute new cards to everyone?

Apparently no, read couple of posts above that question was asked a couple of times before. but, who knows you can always have surprises. Who sees wavecrest crash coming? I applied for a card too, bought the coins and waiting patiently to see when the card will be delivered effectively.
A word from devs will be greatly appreciated by the whole community I guess Smiley
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
January 15, 2018, 06:15:16 AM
What about the VISA ban? Will that affect Monaco card holders too?
Are you going to distribute new cards to everyone?
Activity: 85
January 15, 2018, 06:13:53 AM
Guys, is there any update planned for Monaco this week?
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
January 14, 2018, 09:12:17 PM
Everywhere I go on the internet lately, I've been targeted by Monaco Visa Card adds. This implies to me that a start-up "initial coin offering" (ICO) has spent way too much money on advertising, and not enough time on getting it's project off the ground. To be sure, things look entirely over-done on too many levels, that its hard ...

Very little advertisement in compare to other brands. Check out the perks products -- best quality, best perks and a system that can be used cross platform.

Very little/no 'paid' advertisement by Monaco (at least that's what the company reports).

There was some valuable non paid advertising recently, where Monaco was on asia's version of CNN for an interview on their product and what they are trying to achieve. Worth a look at - these type of interviews are worth more than some random banner adds on crypto websites!
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
January 14, 2018, 09:00:37 PM

Very little advertisement in compare to other brands. Check out the perks products -- best quality, best perks and a system that can be used cross platform.
Activity: 70
January 14, 2018, 07:29:54 PM
Activity: 252
January 14, 2018, 07:28:02 PM
During such a critical moment, I would just hold if I were you.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
January 14, 2018, 06:24:27 PM
MCO/USD continued to trading within the $10-20 range where $10 was rejected twice. At the same time Monaco Coin continues to trade above the 200 Moving Average and at this point, the uptrend is likely to continue. Major resistance levels are at $56 and $63 which are inline with two Fibonacci retracement levels, this means that the gain of the potential wave up could be over 300%. Only break and close below the $5 support could invalidate bullish outlook.
Activity: 131
Invent Bacon-Coin and see me HODL
January 14, 2018, 01:04:25 PM
I would suggest you either are a long-term holder and believer already, or you might as well wait for the next step to be taken by either of the named coins (MCO/MTL/TENX etc.) and see how they progress from there. This might mean you will pay more for your share, but also that your risk at investing into a failing company shrinks.
Activity: 64
January 14, 2018, 01:01:40 PM
I just read the Centur board and I feel bad for the people holding those tokens. That is one project that won't end well and I feel the same about TenX. Seems the only choice is Monaco and i'm glad Kris created a great platform and product. Its going to be like Costco competing against a Quickymart.

Centra Card is trying to copy MCO and like in the beginning of Monaco, the cards do not show a Logo (Master / Visa ...).
So they are min. 6 month - probably 1yr behind.

Well, people that have missed the MCO train might try and jump onto this.
If good or bad, i cannot tell - but probably MCO will be very strong in the market by then.
January 14, 2018, 11:56:38 AM
I just read the Centur board and I feel bad for the people holding those tokens. That is one project that won't end well and I feel the same about TenX. Seems the only choice is Monaco and i'm glad Kris created a great platform and product. Its going to be like Costco competing against a Quickymart.
Activity: 120
January 14, 2018, 11:24:06 AM
Are we sure we have the visa thing straight? At the moment mco is down 15% and pay is up? This defies all logic somthing dosent smell right.
Activity: 695
Merit: 255
January 14, 2018, 09:58:23 AM
Guys I read that wavechest. was closed for Visa cards. Many cards it touched. What about Monaco, did it affect them? Or they use another bank emitet?

Luckily MCO is not affected, they dont work with WaveCrest, from what I've heard they are working with Wirecard, so they are fine Smiley

You made 3 posts to say the same thing which discussed here many times Cheesy , WHY??? Cheesy Why not 1 post ? Cheesy

MCO will dominate the market in coming months, thats for sure.

Actually there are only 2 posts, not because it's your business, and I can post as often as I wish as long as I am not offending anyone and saying just my opinion! And btw how put you on charge?

Ohh sorry pal, it looked like 3 posts, my bad. I thought why you would respond to yourself due that image you and that other guy have, i missed that your nickname is different Cheesy lol Cheesy I hope you see why I was asking, just funny Cheesy
January 14, 2018, 06:52:06 AM
MCO competitors are more aggressive (Centra Card), and I hope the team soon find out about this so MCO remains number # 1.

Centra TEch looks like a copycat. Even the distribution model looks similar. I think we are in the very early stages for such products but MCO seems much more legit and ready to take off. We have already seen real MCO cards in Bobby's hands. Let the card come to us and MCO will be a game changer.

Centra hired a rapper and mayweather a boxer to endorse their product. That does not spell legitimacy it also is bad PR -- while Centra might grab a few fools in the tech world to back the product. The majority of us are a tad more intelligent than this or at least we like to think so. The branding looks cheap and that they are catering to a group of rappers with gold chains. The features on the card and the price of the card would not work in the real world environment. It might be able to stay in business in the Crypto world for awhile. But it is not a lasting product, it's not a sustainable model and is doomed to fail.

Monaco's model is sustainable, renewable, will work and cross boundaries in and out of the crypto world. I could use the Monaco card or my Grandmother who drives a pink Mary Kay Cadillac would love to use it also. They have the branding that looks and feels good to use. When I pull out my Monaco Card I want to be proud of it and feel special when I use it. That is what Monaco is providing as a brand and a service. The other brands don't do this. This is why I  buy More monaco on any dips.

One final thought -- check out the Centra App and the Website. It looks and feels like a Cheap wordpress site. Nothing against wordpress but it doesn't look for feel good. That is not something I would order a Credit Card from. Right now Monaco is forcing card holders to order and verify through the App. For the majority of us its a fairly smooth process. I heard some are having a hard time scanning Passports for verification. But that was very very few.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
January 14, 2018, 06:03:23 AM
MCO competitors are more aggressive (Centra Card), and I hope the team soon find out about this so MCO remains number # 1.

Centra TEch looks like a copycat. Even the distribution model looks similar. I think we are in the very early stages for such products but MCO seems much more legit and ready to take off. We have already seen real MCO cards in Bobby's hands. Let the card come to us and MCO will be a game changer.
Activity: 392
January 13, 2018, 06:57:12 PM
I see, thanks guys Grin Not only the price is not going up because of this Binance competition, we are also getting hit buy the low price of Bitcoin.
In any situation the BTC fluctuation isn't good for us, fellas Cool

when it goes up MCO price gets rekt, when it goes down, MCO gets rekt again.

I personally prefer when btc is low and mco makes a bull run. You end up with more btc.

When btc is up you have more in fiat. Grin

When Binance has a competition, usually the price of the token goes up. What happened in this case for this scenario to happen? What happened? Tron 10x during competition. VEN up a little too.

It's not only because they had a competition on Binance. When those other coins went up in price.. they were already under Pump and DUMP groups sight. while the competition is more to attract the whales, it's also an excellent opportunity for the Pump and dump groups to make lot's of money on this.
Pages:
Jump to: