Pages:
Author

Topic: NULL - page 92. (Read 456104 times)

Activity: 358
Merit: 254
January 21, 2018, 03:31:11 PM
Could you tell me, what project is the most promised on your opinion in 2018: Monaco, TenX or Centra? It is very convenient to buy thing using prepaid cryptocurrency debit card, but those newly introduced restrictions from Visa really messed me up even more, which one to choose?
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
January 20, 2018, 10:21:19 PM
Hi devs & community. Many people face problem with verification in the app. Thus we cant preorder cards. Seems that the problem is at android only.
Sure the problem is known, but I failed to find the solution. In the Google play store no even 1 reply from devs. Shame. At first look - scam.

Kindly ask you to help. Thanks!

Hmm worked great for me! What kind of Android are you using? I used a cheap Honor phone and it was great! One of the best apps ive seen. Flawlessly took my Drivers License Photo and Facial Photo. Took about 60 seconds to complete.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
January 20, 2018, 07:57:20 PM
Given that Kris has already promised that MCO will have a live product before March, I have decided to increase my holdings in MCO. Right now, it accounts for almost 60% of my entire crypto worth. Previously was ard 35%.
Highest percentage ever in my personal holdings.
Forthe next upcoming bull run, Crypto Debit & Cannabis related coins will have its turn.
Given the fact that MCO is the only valid contender now in the crypto debit.
Its cap won't take long to reach $1B.

With this amazing drop it was a gift as well! Thank you!

Yes, it’s the time to buy and hold   Cool

I'm expecting a big price increase when card distribution will start. Glad I bought the coins needed to get my card at this price.
Activity: 12
January 20, 2018, 06:29:42 PM
Hi devs & community. Many people face problem with verification in the app. Thus we cant preorder cards. Seems that the problem is at android only.
Sure the problem is known, but I failed to find the solution. In the Google play store no even 1 reply from devs. Shame. At first look - scam.

Kindly ask you to help. Thanks!
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
January 20, 2018, 01:25:14 PM
Given that Kris has already promised that MCO will have a live product before March, I have decided to increase my holdings in MCO. Right now, it accounts for almost 60% of my entire crypto worth. Previously was ard 35%.
Forthe next upcoming bull run, Crypto Debit & Cannabis related coins will have its turn.

Yes, it’s the time to buy and hold   Cool
January 20, 2018, 04:08:01 AM

Activity: 252
January 19, 2018, 09:44:31 PM
Activity: 165
Merit: 101
January 19, 2018, 08:56:43 PM
It is time for MCO to enter top 100 coins or tokens, users can not wait to get $ 50 or more. Hope the contest in binance can help quickly.
True this coin so much undervalued, Im holding
Activity: 672
January 19, 2018, 08:55:09 PM
It is time for MCO to enter top 100 coins or tokens, users can not wait to get $ 50 or more. Hope the contest in binance can help quickly.
Activity: 779
Merit: 500
January 19, 2018, 07:44:58 PM
Hi guys, quick help please, I am following this lovely coin, would like to buy it, I have 2 questions:
1. Is there a desktop wallet for Linux for this coin?
2. The iOS app will automatically be wallet and comes with the card of choice?

Cheers
Thank you

I'm not sure if there's any desktop wallets whatsoever. For now it's an Android and iOS app to use in conjunction with a physical or virtual VISA card.
You can use Ethereum official desktop wallets supported ERC20 token to keep your coin, however, I think you should use myetherwallet because it looks like a light wallet instead of a full node wallet need you sync all blockchain of Ethereum like desktop wallets, you can find Ethereum official desktop wallet here: https://ethereum.org/
January 19, 2018, 12:25:28 PM
Hi guys, quick help please, I am following this lovely coin, would like to buy it, I have 2 questions:

Cheers
Thank you

I'm not sure if there's any desktop wallets whatsoever. For now it's an Android and iOS app to use in conjunction with a physical or virtual VISA card.

At the moment there is no desktop wallet.  Monaco is a ERC20 ethereum (ETH) token, very few ow them have their own wallet.
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
January 19, 2018, 09:40:49 AM

Cheers
Thank you

Just use Myetherwallet.com or MIST as "destop wallet", there's no reason to program a new wallet when there are already very good solutions.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
January 19, 2018, 09:21:43 AM

Cheers
Thank you

Activity: 1
January 19, 2018, 08:59:22 AM

Cheers
Thank you
January 19, 2018, 08:52:16 AM
Card delivery in ~2 months! Awesome news. Thank you for the update you just made my day!
Likely less than two months, since they need the cards rolled out before the event takes place (or at least that's what they are aiming for). Perhaps we'll see the cards in February already.

Yeah end of Jan and beginning of Feb will be huge for Monaco!
This whole year will be massive if they seriously manage to hit ~10m downloads before 2019, which appears to be their goal.
Activity: 280
Merit: 103
January 19, 2018, 08:26:12 AM
would be great to have the card in a month or so. But I think people are being more careful now about MCO news, announcements and dates, so I dont expect a significant pump until people are actually having the card in their hands.
Activity: 85
January 18, 2018, 10:47:28 AM
Card delivery in ~2 months! Awesome news. Thank you for the update you just made my day!
Likely less than two months, since they need the cards rolled out before the event takes place (or at least that's what they are aiming for). Perhaps we'll see the cards in February already.

Yeah end of Jan and beginning of Feb will be huge for Monaco!
January 18, 2018, 10:08:10 AM
January 18, 2018, 10:00:37 AM
January 18, 2018, 09:30:04 AM
Monaco coin price and almost all coin on coinmarketcap are down today. I think this is the best opportunity for us to buy potential coins with cheaper price. If want buy i suggest not using all your money, so buy little by little every the price down

Could be. It has already recovered a little from the last couple days (relative to fiat anyway). Was down to $8usd now back up to around $11.

Either way, doesn't really impact on the work behind the scenes for Monaco - still a company trying to get their cards out there.
It barely even flinched in terms of BTC.

I'm just curious if the new AC is already included in the upcoming news or if they are saving it for later. In the short term it's not really important, but if they really end up with 10 million app downloads by the end of 2018 an asset contract/dividend model that is compliant with regulations will be a huge factor in token demand before 2020.

60,000 at the moment without pushing for it. I think 10-million cards is easy to meet. Scale this on once the cards are issued and crypto stabilizes. Monaco will be the dominate driving force.
Pages:
Jump to: