Pages:
Author

Topic: NULL - page 93. (Read 456104 times)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
January 18, 2018, 07:06:22 AM
Monaco coin price and almost all coin on coinmarketcap are down today. I think this is the best opportunity for us to buy potential coins with cheaper price. If want buy i suggest not using all your money, so buy little by little every the price down

Could be. It has already recovered a little from the last couple days (relative to fiat anyway). Was down to $8usd now back up to around $11.

Either way, doesn't really impact on the work behind the scenes for Monaco - still a company trying to get their cards out there.
It barely even flinched in terms of BTC.

I'm just curious if the new AC is already included in the upcoming news or if they are saving it for later. In the short term it's not really important, but if they really end up with 10 million app downloads by the end of 2018 an asset contract/dividend model that is compliant with regulations will be a huge factor in token demand before 2020.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
January 18, 2018, 07:00:41 AM

This is very interesting, seem monaco card will be ready before the date of march 13th, 2018. I hope this is true, so we can see and using the card we have been waiting for a long time
Activity: 270
Merit: 101
January 17, 2018, 08:47:33 PM
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
January 17, 2018, 07:06:55 PM
Monaco coin price and almost all coin on coinmarketcap are down today. I think this is the best opportunity for us to buy potential coins with cheaper price. If want buy i suggest not using all your money, so buy little by little every the price down

Could be. It has already recovered a little from the last couple days (relative to fiat anyway). Was down to $8usd now back up to around $11.

Either way, doesn't really impact on the work behind the scenes for Monaco - still a company trying to get their cards out there.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
TOKPIE
January 17, 2018, 05:31:22 AM
Monaco Sponsors 2018 Money20/20 Asia in Singapore

 — Monaco, the pioneering payments and cryptocurrency platform, today announced that it will be a lead (5 Star) sponsor of the inaugural Money20/20 Asia event — the leading global Payments and FinTech event — that will take place in Singapore at the Marina Bay Sands Expo & Convention Centre from March 13–15, 2018.

Kris Marszalek, Co-Founder and CEO of Monaco said, “As FinTech developments continue to accelerate, we are excited to partner with Money20/20 for its inaugural event in Asia this year. Discussions that will take place by key industry players will stimulate new developments and foster collaboration to further enrich the FinTech ecosystem.” He continued, “We are keen to be a part of this event as the first Monaco Visa cards will be launched in Singapore. It is also an opportunity for our team to showcase our product road map and meet with members of the industry.”

Monaco looks forward to gathering and connecting industry leaders and innovative companies in APAC and will be hosting a drinks reception for all speakers and sponsors on Monday, March 12 at The Fullerton Bay Hotel rooftop. Monaco will also sponsor the Sweet Spot Café located in the registration area on Level 3 and all the event’s networking breaks on Level 4.

Monaco announced in October 2017 that its Monaco Visa card program received approval from its card issuer and will first be launched in Singapore. As of now, Monaco has received more than 55,000 card reservations. With the Monaco app, users will be able to buy and exchange fiat and cryptocurrencies including bitcoin, ethereum and Monaco’s MCO token. Monaco Visa cards work anywhere Visa is accepted, allowing users to spend legal tender currency converted from cryptocurrency without currency exchange fees.

Participants are invited to stop by Monaco’s booth at Money20/20 Asia located at Marina Bay Sands Expo & Convention Centre Hall Level 5, to learn more about the Monaco Visa card and app.

https://medium.com/@monaco_card/monaco-sponsors-2018-money-20-20-asia-in-singapore-4addcaca38ab
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
January 17, 2018, 05:10:49 AM
If you really want relaxation for your mind then decide at start fiat or Bitcoin/Ethereum as criteria to check the price of your token you invested in else you will always get confused. I will say fiat is good way to check the value of any token as our minds accept easily. MCO isn't alone which saw depreciation yesterday. This situation will be over very soon.
Activity: 280
Merit: 103
January 17, 2018, 03:20:12 AM
Next stop ICO price?

Well, if you take ICO price in USD, its not going to happen. But If you take ICO price comparing to ETH, you are not that far from the truth.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
January 17, 2018, 01:08:58 AM
Everywhere I go on the internet lately, I've been targeted by Monaco Visa Card adds. This implies to me that a start-up "initial coin offering" (ICO) has spent way too much money on advertising, and not enough time on getting it's project off the ground. To be sure, things look entirely over-done on too many levels, that its hard ...

Very little advertisement in compare to other brands. Check out the perks products -- best quality, best perks and a system that can be used cross platform.

Thank you for your support. We spent our investor fund very carefully. You will see more of our product marketing in Q1.
Activity: 120
January 16, 2018, 11:10:24 PM
Next stop ICO price?
Activity: 350
January 16, 2018, 09:43:47 PM
Activity: 1149
Merit: 347
January 16, 2018, 02:03:35 PM
A means of so many problems and cancellations of non-European cards, Monaco could show why it could be one of the top bets in its category! But which company would issue these cards? Does Monaco have this ambition to become one of the largest emitters of cryptocurrency cards?
Activity: 270
Merit: 101
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
January 16, 2018, 11:07:49 AM
I do not care though bitcoin prices and almost all cryptocurrencies including MCO drop today, this is a regular phenomenon and will skyrocket again when mid-February or a month away.
January 16, 2018, 08:37:40 AM
Bitcoin cards issued by Uquid are also closed. Is this an opportunity for Monaco?
WaveCrest was the bank behind, so it didn't come as a great  surprise. Anyway, their customers have 10 days to spend the funds.
Activity: 120
January 16, 2018, 07:54:47 AM
Unfortunatly though other coins will rebound.  With no sight of card rollout until summer at best i am hearing that we might go back to ico price?

The new instagram timeline video??? Who ever had the idea to put that up should be fired, pathetic and immature, great if your trying to attract 5 yr olds.
Activity: 252
January 16, 2018, 12:40:03 AM
Whys it dropping

Entire market cap r having correction
Ntg much
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
January 16, 2018, 12:32:53 AM
Whys it dropping
Activity: 328
Merit: 252
January 15, 2018, 11:01:25 PM
You can buy grocieries in your next-door friendly neighborhood store, book tickets for the Bahamas online, pay for your kids school, and if you got a decent enough card you can even use it to relax in airport lounges while you wait for your flight.
Activity: 200
January 15, 2018, 10:29:03 PM
Everywhere I go on the internet lately, I've been targeted by Monaco Visa Card adds. This implies to me that a start-up "initial coin offering" (ICO) has spent way too much money on advertising, and not enough time on getting it's project off the ground. To be sure, things look entirely over-done on too many levels, that its hard ...

Better than no marketing, but I agree that we are waiting way too long.

Yes Monaco keep saying that Quarter 1 2018 will be huge. I hope this means cards in hands ready to use and spend!

Hopefully any increase in advertising is because they are close to hitting the go button on sending out cards and eventually working through the long queue of people who have reserved cards (and token lock up). Ideally you'd want the systems all set up so that people have their cards and there is no queue at all - just like you would expect with a larger credit card company (although this could take a while).
Forgive me for so little about MONACO, and I see everyone excited about being a card, what can I do with this card? Trading it?
Merit: 167
January 15, 2018, 09:33:22 PM

Better than no marketing, but I agree that we are waiting way too long.

Yes Monaco keep saying that Quarter 1 2018 will be huge. I hope this means cards in hands ready to use and spend!

Hopefully any increase in advertising is because they are close to hitting the go button on sending out cards and eventually working through the long queue of people who have reserved cards (and token lock up). Ideally you'd want the systems all set up so that people have their cards and there is no queue at all - just like you would expect with a larger credit card company (although this could take a while).
Pages:
Jump to: