Pages:
Author

Topic: NULL - page 90. (Read 456104 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0
January 24, 2018, 12:04:37 PM
I guess, the timeline of this graph is probably as follows:  Grin
time is relative, anyway..

MAJOR STRATEGIC partnership Announcement      Q1 of 2018
GLOBAL CRYPTOCURRENCY App Release Q2 of 2018
MCO TOKEN LOCKUP enabled Q2 of 2018
MONACO CARDS Ship in Singapore Q2 of 2018
MONACO CARDS Ship in rest of Asia Q1 of 2019

MONACO CARDS Ship in Europe  Q1 of 2020

Replacement of AC - will "almost" be ready in Q3 of 2021 - they just need approval of 213 law firms who are working for Monaco to cover all 213 legal jurisdictions in the world, compliance to laws of Tuvalu and Marshall Islands caused some delay but Kris is sure that it will be resolved in 7-14 (certain time units)

2026 Kris changes his haircut

2029 - Blockchain technology is becoming obsolete, and is slowly being replaced by new, more superior technology, but Monaco is still preparing ship of cards to United States, as the most important market, because everything has to be perfect for that market, and because of difficulties of compliance to new laws brought during the second term of presidency of Donald Trump.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
I hope Monaco team is willing to accept this kind of jokes..

Joking aside, all we who are waiting from the beginning of last summer are very impatient, but it does not make sense to sell now. I believe that MCO token will  at least triple its value till the end of March.. and I believe that because of serious business approach of Monaco, and clear use of token (lock up to get a card) this token has much larger chance to survive bear market or even crypto crash with certain gains.. I could make much more many on some shitcoins, but this way I sleep better...knowing that MCO will have its value even when many other coins crash...
Activity: 98
January 24, 2018, 11:53:29 AM
I've requested a breakdown from other Card brands but was no table to get them. So far i'm all in on Monaco as the best product. Don't care about this pumping as a product line and business it looks to be the best.
Activity: 80
January 24, 2018, 11:07:19 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DUTGf8hVQAA2gET.jpg

so they gave useless picture without any dates... They lied about global launch... Abandoned app(bugs exists for months). Hope someone will pump this shitcoin so I can drop my heavy bag  Angry
Very happy with Monaco triple my investisment. Sorry for you but it's just your decision when your buy your 'heavy bag' nobody forced you. Now you cry but it's the risk in crypto, sorry again...

What are you talking about? You have no clue when I bought my bags. And I''m not crying, just pointing out that they have lied too many times and now this pathetic picture? It's time to move on. They will release nothing. Development is dead - no fixes for at least 5 months.

It's just your personel opinion about your placement (apparently buying to high) and mco company. I give you also my opinion in return that's all. Good luck. Best regards.

Maybe I shouldn't mention bag - post supposed to be about monaco lying all the time. Quick example: during last q&a Kris mentioned that they are working on global rollout now but when you look at that picture you can verify yourself that it was a lie

Sure they want a global rollout. Kris mentioned they are working on (working on not mean's done).  When you create and run a business you have to change some plans it happened often and it will be happen again. Need time for this kind of business. It's not simple to build a system bank for crypto users. Best regards.
Activity: 270
Merit: 101
January 24, 2018, 10:35:03 AM
Ever since the 7-14 debacle, Monaco has been almost manically averse to providing any timeframes or deadlines, and for good reason it seems. Fact is, they don t commit, therefore they can t have lied much. It s at a point where you either believe in the project or.not. those who don t, no idea why they stick around.

yee sure, all good. According to your logic they should also release mocked cards: cards delivered = can't say they lied
Activity: 328
Merit: 252
January 24, 2018, 10:24:32 AM
Ever since the 7-14 debacle, Monaco has been almost manically averse to providing any timeframes or deadlines, and for good reason it seems. Fact is, they don t commit, therefore they can t have lied much. It s at a point where you either believe in the project or.not. those who don t, no idea why they stick around.
January 24, 2018, 10:13:43 AM

so they gave useless picture without any dates... They lied about global launch... Abandoned app(bugs exists for months). Hope someone will pump this shitcoin so I can drop my heavy bag  Angry
Very happy with Monaco triple my investisment. Sorry for you but it's just your decision when your buy your 'heavy bag' nobody forced you. Now you cry but it's the risk in crypto, sorry again...

What are you talking about? You have no clue when I bought my bags. And I''m not crying, just pointing out that they have lied too many times and now this pathetic picture? It's time to move on. They will release nothing. Development is dead - no fixes for at least 5 months.

It's just your personel opinion about your placement (apparently buying to high) and mco company. I give you also my opinion in return that's all. Good luck. Best regards.

Maybe I shouldn't mention bag - post supposed to be about monaco lying all the time. Quick example: during last q&a Kris mentioned that they are working on global rollout now but when you look at that picture you can verify yourself that it was a lie
January 24, 2018, 09:50:29 AM

January 24, 2018, 09:14:56 AM

What if that is roadmap for Q1 ?  Grin Grin Hope it is.

It would be nice but very unlikely
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
January 24, 2018, 09:08:50 AM

What if that is roadmap for Q1 ?  Grin Grin Hope it is.
January 24, 2018, 08:52:47 AM

January 24, 2018, 07:50:57 AM

January 24, 2018, 06:32:43 AM

Activity: 6
January 24, 2018, 01:23:12 AM
Something that makes me curious;

0%
Up to 2% Cryptocurrency Cashback

Earn MCO with Monaco card
Earn cashback in MCO on every transaction with Monaco Platinum card
Convert to BTC/ETH or fiat currencies
Spend the cashback you earn with your card

Can I go and start my own coffee shop and accept payments with Monaco? And then the customer would get a 2% cashback payout (discount) in MCO tokens?

So if my neighbor starts a coffee shop as well, and we both get the card and the payment service, then we will become infinitely rich by becoming each other's customer and recurrently buying 50 cups of coffee from each other (getting 1 for free) and bouncing the money, buying 50 cups again (getting 1 for free) and bouncing the money...

You could get infinitely rich by just using your existing credit card that offers cashback, why wait for Monaco Cheesy
Activity: 328
Merit: 252
January 23, 2018, 07:34:22 PM

0%

Can I go and start my own coffee shop and accept payments with Monaco? And then the customer would get a 2% cashback payout (discount) in MCO tokens?

So if my neighbor starts a coffee shop as well, and we both get the card and the payment service, then we will become infinitely rich by becoming each other's customer and recurrently buying 50 cups of coffee from each other (getting 1 for free) and bouncing the money, buying 50 cups again (getting 1 for free) and bouncing the money...

Never, ever go into accounting. In fact, you should sign away your power of attorney
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
January 23, 2018, 07:20:05 PM
For fresh buyers or those planning to buy back at great level is time to do action. This is the floor where you can expect within few days to get your money doubled because team is professional and project moving ahead. MCO token available once more on attractive entry level.

In addition, in this uncertain condition i suggest if want to buy MCO better to buy in several times. So if MCO price drop again you can buy again, this strategy to avoid big loss. And then hold MCO coin for long term investment because this project has big potential, when all peoples have received their monaco card, you can see the result of this project
Activity: 280
Merit: 103
January 23, 2018, 05:32:59 PM

0%

That is an interesting though, anyone can answer that? If not, maybe we can be infinite coffee shop buddies  Cool
Activity: 52
January 23, 2018, 11:34:23 AM
For fresh buyers or those planning to buy back at great level is time to do action. This is the floor where you can expect within few days to get your money doubled because team is professional and project moving ahead. MCO token available once more on attractive entry level.

That depends -- I agree it is a great price at the moment for a solid project. But it could potentially drop due to BTC weakness and Alts being tied to the ETH/BTC pairs.

Yes you are soo right, i hate BTC because he has to much power on all crypto. I hate when Monaco is going down because of BTC.
Activity: 98
January 23, 2018, 10:54:25 AM

That depends -- I agree it is a great price at the moment for a solid project. But it could potentially drop due to BTC weakness and Alts being tied to the ETH/BTC pairs.
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
January 23, 2018, 08:19:08 AM
Activity: 126
Merit: 13
The internet > you
January 22, 2018, 07:36:44 PM
So I applied for the free Midnight Blue variety.

There are 60913 people in line before me, and 2 behind me. The line doesn't seem to move forward though, it only gets longer?

edit: ah that's the next step
Pages:
Jump to: