Pages:
Author

Topic: █ █ [NUT] NutCoin █ █ Season 01 Episode 04 █ █ - page 49. (Read 340926 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 501
40M Nutcoins? O_o

Are you mining with 1 TH/s? Cheesy

I mine about 5k / day Tongue

I actually mined about 7M, but got twice that via trading. The fluctuations between 1 satoshi and 3 got me to triple my amount of NUT!

Holy Nuts! Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
40M Nutcoins? O_o

I actually mined about 7M, but got twice that via trading. The fluctuations between 1 satoshi and 3 got me to triple my amount of NUT!
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
40M Nutcoins? O_o

Activity: 451
Merit: 250
Site is now up again.

Next Episode very soon ;-)

I'm still with you man, let's take this coin and make a little noise with it, just don't keep us waiting for news forever.

I just sent dmx374 a PM telling him the main site is down again, I have also sent him information needed for updating the first post in the thread as far as current operating mining pools and our current listings on operating exchanges. Time will tell.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Site is now up again.

Next Episode very soon ;-)

I'm still with you man, let's take this coin and make a little noise with it, just don't keep us waiting for news forever.

_______________________________________________________________________________ _________________________________
Next Coin Lite - Fair Distribution
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
The main site is down again.  Tongue

Yeah, just noticed -_-
Any news about the takeover ?

Aren't we kind of taking over by doing what we're doing? I'm going to PM dmx about the site, also the first post to the thread is needing some serious updating.

We need a simple movie explaining the coin as well for the first post when that happens.

And I think we need a new coin design  Cheesy

Fayens from Tips forum did a fantastic job for that coin. We can ask him to do the same for Nutcoin.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/fayens-225326
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
The main site is down again.  Tongue

Yeah, just noticed -_-

Aren't we kind of taking over by doing what we're doing? I'm going to PM dmx about the site, also the first post to the thread is needing some serious updating.

We need a simple movie explaining the coin as well for the first post when that happens.
The main site is down again.  Tongue

Yeah, just noticed -_-

Activity: 528
Merit: 500
We are the ones we've been waiting for

Yeah, just noticed -_-
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
I can put a poll up for NUT to be on Atomic-Trade.  Its got USD/BTC.

I think Nut-Law would say to follow this lead Tongue

If you guys can reach 1000 votes, 1 per user, it goes up!  Anyone interested?

Our next goal has to be in getting interest in our coin built up, we can do that both by continuing to advertise our coin and by having uses for our coin. I have 1,000,000 Nutcoins for the first person that produces a retail or gaming site that accepts Nutcoins as a method of payment and I would appreciate getting others to join me in that pledge.

I want to help you about this. If you pm me your address, I will send you 1M Nutcoin for these kinds of giveaways. I trust you   Wink

Nutcoin bounty wallet address: NeF1nwSXeibenE7UbPzHnMviu2b4pf5MQX

I will not accept any other coins for this, Nutcoins only.

Here is the bounty wallet with my and one other deposit made into it:

Activity: 115

Our next goal has to be in getting interest in our coin built up, we can do that both by continuing to advertise our coin and by having uses for our coin. I have 1,000,000 Nutcoins for the first person that produces a retail or gaming site that accepts Nutcoins as a method of payment and I would appreciate getting others to join me in that pledge.

I want to help you about this. If you pm me your address, I will send you 1M Nutcoin for these kinds of giveaways. I trust you   Wink

Lets do something  Cheesy

I have sent 1M Nuts.

Transaction ID : 67668c4cedee846cbfcdadc56d7c1faa31a0f336d76bb1b0fe7ae4a83bff6a30

Good idea, I'll send a small contribution to that cause. Would benefit us massively Smiley

Also been voting on the exchanges and will petition cryptsy again. I've put a few NUTs up on allcrypt, just need some buy orders now lol but I'm sure they'll come.

Lets do something  Cheesy

I have sent 1M Nuts.

Transaction ID : 67668c4cedee846cbfcdadc56d7c1faa31a0f336d76bb1b0fe7ae4a83bff6a30

Give me a little bit, I will make a wallet specifically for this.
I'm going to encourage all Nutcoin supporters to make a sale posting on AllCrypt.com, we worked hard to get them to list us on their site, now we need to show them there was a reason for adding us. Please don't dump your coins, there will be dumpers and nobody can control that, I personally made a 500k posting, but they're set at the current highest listed price, because I refuse to just dump my coins, but we want to get noticed as a serious contender and having actual coins for sale will help to do that. Even 500 coin sale postings would be good.

Please don't give up on your voting with https://www.mintpal.com/voting, https://cryptorush.in/index.php?p=vote and others where we're listed for voting or in the case of Cryptsy, keep petitioning them to be added to their voting page.

We're beginning to gain a little momentum here, we've got to continue pushing and good things will come for all of us!  Wink

I Love nutcoin  Wink At least It has a target price  Grin

I own about 40M and continue to mine.

Impressive amount! All by mining or also trading?

just mining  Cool
I'm going to encourage all Nutcoin supporters to make a sale posting on AllCrypt.com, we worked hard to get them to list us on their site, now we need to show them there was a reason for adding us. Please don't dump your coins, there will be dumpers and nobody can control that, I personally made a 500k posting, but they're set at the current highest listed price, because I refuse to just dump my coins, but we want to get noticed as a serious contender and having actual coins for sale will help to do that. Even 500 coin sale postings would be good.

Please don't give up on your voting with https://www.mintpal.com/voting, https://cryptorush.in/index.php?p=vote and others where we're listed for voting or in the case of Cryptsy, keep petitioning them to be added to their voting page.

We're beginning to gain a little momentum here, we've got to continue pushing and good things will come for all of us!  Wink
Activity: 109
This coin will reach nutlaw soon. Tweet this piss out of bigvern till he has no choice but to add our vote.. Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: