Pages:
Author

Topic: █ █ [NUT] NutCoin █ █ Season 01 Episode 04 █ █ - page 48. (Read 340926 times)

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
Earlier today I sent the dev the info to update the 1st post in regards to current mining pools and exchanges in a PM and he has updated it with the current information.  Wink

Good news Smiley
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
fucking OVH. They have shutdown the VM again. I can not sleep 2 days before this website goes down ;-)
We're on it. Sorry for this.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
and nutcoin.com is down again

Huh
Activity: 451
NUTs just need time to grow into trees Smiley

I agree, and nut trees are slow growers.  Wink
Earlier today I sent the dev the info to update the 1st post in regards to current mining pools and exchanges in a PM and he has updated it with the current information.  Wink
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
NUTs just need time to grow into trees Smiley
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
This coin is dead.-
fucking OVH. They have shutdown the VM again. I can not sleep 2 days before this website goes down ;-)

Thanks for the update, glad you're on it. Looking forward to the next episode soon (any info you can give on that?).
legendary

Welcome back again. How about sharing a bit more about the bigger plan?
Activity: 97

legendary
I will try to give daily updates to the value of the Nutcoin site bounty, it currently stands at 3,002,000 Nutcoins for the first working retail or gaming site allowing Nutcoin as payment for goods, services or in the case of a gaming site, pleasure. When this bounty is awarded, I will try to see that whoever receives this bounty posts a screenshot showing the receipt of the total amount in the wallet. I want nothing out of this other than the success of Nutcoin, if Nutcoin wins, we all win.  Wink

I like the bounties idea a lot. Wouldn't it be better to first focus on communicating this coin? Maybe having bounties for writing articles on NUTS and things like that.

What would be even better would be to have a dev who was interactive with the community and posting some of this stuff into the first post. I don't doubt the dev's abilities, but I wonder about his dedication, but at the same time, he may be working triple time on writing code. That is something I have no clue about how time consuming it is.

One can Dream.:-)
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
My own nutcoin bounty address: NcYHJSdX6EohJxdyu8877SjiZwxszAaB2n

lolol Cheesy
I will try to give daily updates to the value of the Nutcoin site bounty, it currently stands at 3,002,000 Nutcoins for the first working retail or gaming site allowing Nutcoin as payment for goods, services or in the case of a gaming site, pleasure. When this bounty is awarded, I will try to see that whoever receives this bounty posts a screenshot showing the receipt of the total amount in the wallet. I want nothing out of this other than the success of Nutcoin, if Nutcoin wins, we all win.  Wink

I like the bounties idea a lot. Wouldn't it be better to first focus on communicating this coin? Maybe having bounties for writing articles on NUTS and things like that.

What would be even better would be to have a dev who was interactive with the community and posting some of this stuff into the first post. I don't doubt the dev's abilities, but I wonder about his dedication, but at the same time, he may be working triple time on writing code. That is something I have no clue about how time consuming it is.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0

I insist on new coin design  Wink It will help to promote the coin.

legendary

legendary
40M Nutcoins? O_o

Are you mining with 1 TH/s? Cheesy

I mine about 5k / day Tongue

I actually mined about 7M, but got twice that via trading. The fluctuations between 1 satoshi and 3 got me to triple my amount of NUT!

Holy Nuts! Cheesy

Like it's NUTSthing Wink
Activity: 156
Merit: 100

Our next goal has to be in getting interest in our coin built up, we can do that both by continuing to advertise our coin and by having uses for our coin. I have 1,000,000 Nutcoins for the first person that produces a retail or gaming site that accepts Nutcoins as a method of payment and I would appreciate getting others to join me in that pledge.

I want to help you about this. If you pm me your address, I will send you 1M Nutcoin for these kinds of giveaways. I trust you   Wink

Nutcoin bounty wallet address: NeF1nwSXeibenE7UbPzHnMviu2b4pf5MQX

I will not accept any other coins for this, Nutcoins only.
Small donation send. TX ID: 8dc75118d64061ff649fcf1e137c722d00b81e1db644f4e2c0032b621f58207f
Pages:
Jump to: