Pages:
Author

Topic: █ █ [NUT] NutCoin █ █ Season 01 Episode 04 █ █ - page 50. (Read 340926 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 501
Wow this coin is so fucking undervalued?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
The Crypto Currency Convention guys have invited the nutcoin devs to speak at the convention Smiley I emailed them and got this response:
I have contacted Nutcoin personally but will immediately go back to the site and send them our information and an invitation.

Teddy Dupay

USA 813-399-7240

[email protected]
www.CryptoCurrencyConvention.com
You can also pay for the tickets in cryptos, in comms with them about paying by nutcoin since I'm considering going to this if I can sort out the funds and logistics

Well done! I Wish I could go to something like that, but I just put all my cash into my mining rig,

_______________________________________________________________________________ _________________________________
Next Coin Lite - Fair Distribution
Activity: 109
IT JUST GOT REAL!!!

I am working hard to get nutcoin on this list!

https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes/

(he says no more tweets to @cryptsy about adding new coins.. i suggest tweeting him "wheres nutcoin?" until he puts us on the vote list Cheesy)

Check it out guys if we hit it hard and fast we could easily be a part of cryptsy! I am currently talking with CryptsyKen about adding us to the voting list. I will immedietly drop some BTC into the vote (not much but ill do what i can). So we can push past all the lower 0-10 voters.

YOU ONLY GET ONE VOTE PER ACCOUNT PER COIN! (unless you pay of course, cryptsy had to get a piece of this pay-per-vote bullcrap)

This is huge! We will have to spread the word and make sure people want nutcoin on the exchange. They dont have to pick a specific coin they get one vote per coin. We just have to make sure they remember nutcoin and give nutcoin one aswell.

If you have been saving cryptsy points forever now is finally the time to spend em! 1 cryptsy point = 5 votes. This is also huge as alot of people dont have cryptsypoints. You should expect a rise in cryptsypoint prices aswell if your a day-trader nows the time to buy.

THIS IS NOT A DRILL! TIME TO GATHER ALL FORCES AND MAKE SURE WE STRIKE EARLY! THE TIME OF NUT HAS ARRIVED!
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
I Love nutcoin  Wink At least It has a target price  Grin

I own about 40M and continue to mine.

Impressive amount! All by mining or also trading?
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
I Love nutcoin  Wink At least It has a target price  Grin

I own about 40M and continue to mine.
legendary
DIFFICULTY DOWN TO 0.31! GONNA ORDER ME SOME EXTRA MINERS! Smiley

Good news on allcrypt!

I mined myself 1,5 million NUTS overnight, by sending 5 MHs to the pool. Smiley Love the coin.
Activity: 451
Merit: 250
Were up on allcrypt.com!

Good job guys

I agree, I know everybody spent a lot of time voting to get us on this exchange, so, congratulations everybody, we should now have a way of converting nutcoin to BTC, but don't let them go cheaply, there will be some dumpers and if you've got some spare change, now might be a good time to accumulate some nutcoin cheap. We can't control what everybody else does, but I say hold your nuts high!!!

Now we need a site for people to spend them on.
Activity: 109
nice easy as pie Tongue.  too bad noone uses that website haha.. we worked so hard i figured with all those votes it would be a hit but the website really hasnt takin off.. oh well.. mintpal is still a good place to send some votes tho.. and cryptsy of course! twitter, fb, google, etc...
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Were up on allcrypt.com!

Good job guys
legendary
DIFFICULTY DOWN TO 0.31! GONNA ORDER ME SOME EXTRA MINERS! Smiley
Activity: 84
wow btc exploded back to the 680s

Smiley)I know it ain't connected to nut just yet but hey at least it means those using excvhanges get more from converting XD
Are there any exchanges left for nutcoin anymore?
Activity: 445
Interesting fact:

1   dmx374   2612          52,240,000

The Dev is the biggest alltime miner at www.cryptopoolmining.com/nut/, although he is not active anymore. I wonder if he has more.

According to the estimation of the value on the website $0.00295/ nut, this would mean he has about $147500 in NUTS. Hope he will make that happen. Smiley

He has more, because he started to mine in another pool Smiley Would be nice if nutcoin get some value, because i have 30+kk Cheesy

dmx374 please update first page...

kk = kilok = million?

kk = million )
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Interesting fact:

The Dev is the biggest alltime miner at www.cryptopoolmining.com/nut/, although he is not active anymore. I wonder if he has more.

According to the estimation of the value on the website $0.00295/ nut, this would mean he has about $147500 in NUTS. Hope he will make that happen. Smiley

He's pretty far up on the Top Blockfinder list at nut.bitember.com pool also, but he's been getting knocked down for a while now.

We still need votes@https://www.mintpal.com/voting

We're very close to passing dimecoin and we've been steadily moving up the list the past few days.  Wink

NUT Coin has been added to the voting pool here as well. This is not the high volume trading platform I would like to see us on but it will be another point of visibility.

"Dear Goattrading,

Hello, please vote for your coin here... https://www.cryptorush.in/index.php?p=vote

Thanks and good luck!

Your Crypto Rush Support Team,
Regards, BobbyMcWho"
http://youtu.be/5t8UfwHdK3c

A pretty interesting talk video.

Another interesting site: https://www.coinpayments.net/home
Interesting fact:

He's pretty far up on the Top Blockfinder list at nut.bitember.com pool also, but he's been getting knocked down for a while now.

We still need votes@https://www.mintpal.com/voting

We're very close to passing dimecoin and we've been steadily moving up the list the past few days.  Wink
legendary
Interesting fact:

He has more, because he started to mine in another pool Smiley Would be nice if nutcoin get some value, because i have 30+kk Cheesy

kk = kilok = million?
Activity: 445
Interesting fact:

I need a new psu before I mine again :/

I'm getting inconsistent hashes with my gpu now
Pages:
Jump to: