Pages:
Author

Topic: █ █ [NUT] NutCoin █ █ Season 01 Episode 04 █ █ - page 54. (Read 340926 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
In a nutshell the coin is abandoned and not to bash Dev but many have lost hope in this coin.

What Dev could have done was appoint someone that has the time to address the users.

I can program if a programmer is what we need. Its not take over its a search and rescue.

These are critical times for the coin having a competent team is worth its weight in NUTCOIN's.
Activity: 451
Huh What are you voting for? are you going to keep voting forever?  Angry

The goal is to make money.-

We want our coin on a major exchange.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
 Huh What are you voting for? are you going to keep voting forever?  Angry

The goal is to make money.-

I don't know anything about the nutcoin.com site, but I did just have an interesting and long chat with Cray from Bitember on IRC in regards to both Rubycoin which I've been mining for a couple days, but also Nutcoin and one of his suggestions was that we might want to take over the coin if we could find a programmer willing to do it. I told him that I thought we had a few days left in us to see if something pops here as is, but we can't wait forever. Another suggestion of his was to set up an E-bay like store using nutcoin as payment. He also suggested other things like what we've already been discussing. If things don't perk up in the next few days, I think we do need to seriously consider trying to take the coin over if we want to try to make nutcoin a success. Please continue thinking of ideas and thinking of ways we might be able to get into contact with a top notch programmer. I'm sure they have their chats somewhere, we'll just have to find them and one willing to take us on. None of this is my fist choice of actions, but I personally don't want to spend my life sitting on a coin that might be dead if we want to keep it alive we might have to take our own action.

For now though, I'm saying we ride this till Monday to see if something pops from DMX and his group. This is his baby and I want to give him every opportunity to show us what he's got.

I'm asking for feedback from the rest of you.

RR

***Edit*** You know, we've already got the Nutcoin.org site and we could use that as the new home if need be.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Just voted - we're so close to getting on allcrpyt! Currently at #3 Grin http://www.allcrypt.com/beta/voting.php

I must say, it is getting a little puzzling. You would think the dev would have let us know he was taking the site down for work instead of just leaving us hanging and wondering exactly what is taking place. It's a strange way to run a ship.

Hopefully it's a new episode. As a late adopter, I don't really know what's going on with those donations and spreading the word. Anyone can enlighten me? Smiley

I believe (I don't actually know) the purpose of donating to the Oath address (if that's what you were referring to) is so the devs have a bank of NUTs that can be redistributed as giveaways/prizes and such to entice new people on board and reward the NUT loyal; and spreading the word is to help get NUT more broadly accepted by the community at large.
New Ep. would be fantastic.

But I agree, who's flying the plane?! Shocked

***EDIT***
Not getting 'The connection was reset' error on www.nutcoin.com anymore, it connects now but just displays this:

Any clues?
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
I must say, it is getting a little puzzling. You would think the dev would have let us know he was taking the site down for work instead of just leaving us hanging and wondering exactly what is taking place. It's a strange way to run a ship.

Hopefully it's a new episode. As a late adopter, I don't really know what's going on with those donations and spreading the word. Anyone can enlighten me? Smiley
Activity: 98

New Pool Now Open! 0% Fees for the First 10 People in the Pool + Giving away 500,000 Nut At our Pool Party YOUR A NUT IF YOU DON'T COME Cheesy

Come and join our pool party launch for Episode 03 of Nutcoin
Many Giveaways, Promotions and VIP pool parties to come Wink

#imine.at - Come and hangout!

http://nut.imine.at

Activity: 1027
Merit: 316

Sign.

He should really hurry up or give us any information!

Just to put it on this page: http://www.allcrypt.com/beta/voting.php

Keep Voting!
Activity: 686
Who knows, maybe its being off line is and indication that things are about to change and the site is being worked on. That's my belief and hope until I hear otherwise.

Keep voting everybody!!!
i voted but for another coin accidentaly  Roll Eyes
Who knows, maybe its being off line is and indication that things are about to change and the site is being worked on. That's my belief and hope until I hear otherwise.

Keep voting everybody!!!

That's what I'm hoping too, they're implementing updates or something.
Got my votes in Smiley

Also the Nutcoin chan on Bitmessage was included in Bitchirp's fortnightly list of active chans Cheesy

Nutcoin BM-2cV9vt68Ah2UUDwgJcMbyT5cijeJs3a23i for another place to discuss/promote this coin

Keep voting everybody!!!
Activity: 67
This new coin market does not know how to effect, and I'm looking forward to more powerful currencies
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Any reason why i should mine this one?
Activity: 64
I like the quote under 0fees on your website "the crazy ones". I will beta test as well keep us posted!
Activity: 100
This new coin market does not know how to effect, and I'm looking forward to more powerful currencies
Activity: 98

New Pool Now Open! 1% (mostly used for giveaways)

Come and join our pool party launch for Episode 03 of Nutcoin
Many Giveaways, Promotions and VIP pool parties to come Wink

#imine.at - Come and hangout!

http://nut.imine.at

Activity: 896
Still offline.-
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
nutcoin.com seems to be offline since yesterday..does anyone have any news?
It's down for everyone, isup.me confirmed.

Getting 'The connection was reset' error on firefox  Huh no news on why it's down, anything would be speculation at this point.

Fingers crossed it's a temporary thing that'll be fixed soon. Be nice if dmx could appear and give us an update though.
Pages:
Jump to: