Pages:
Author

Topic: | Nxt | Blockchain Platform | Proof of Stake | Official - page 3. (Read 940984 times)

Activity: 600
Merit: 500
Nxt-kit developer
Nxt-kit developer
Activity: 1923
Merit: 321
English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)

This is good, a great incentive to use the platforms in their entirety (Full Nodes), unfortunately I don't know if it is my PC problem but I can only use it as a light client (NXT). I have already uninstalled and installed a few times but it doesn't work...
Activity: 955
NXT and Ignis are purely undervalued.

The market thinks otherwise but longterm you may be right. When will crypto winter end?

The more interesting question to ask is whether it is reasonable to expect another summer like we had a year ago or whether that was just too much of a good market and we should get more used to times like these with moderate runs here and there.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 362

The market thinks otherwise but longterm you may be right. When will crypto winter end?
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Hopefully 2019 will be the year that has the focus of the public turn to Ardor and Ignis.
Ardor and Ignis are promising projects. But i think these projects lack marketing.
Nxt-kit developer
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
So I think bye to NXT for now.
Activity: 146
Merit: 1
☆☆☆☆☆
Hello
How to specify the path of the blockchain in the desired folder?

Good news. Hopefully the marketing buzz words "smart contracts" will give the dynamic duo of Ardor and Ignis more exposure.
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
SESAME
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
https://nxter.org/puzzles

I have a question and hope that someone in this forum can answer it. Thanks in advance!
The NXT platform has a checkpoint of 720 blocks. The NXT protocol  does not allow for a reorg of the NXT blockchain that is larger than 720 blocks.
Where is this number of 720 blocks coming from? If the only goal is to prevent reorgs, then why not make it smaller, say 100 blocks.
One can even go further and simply include a checkpoint of 1 block. There must be a tradeoff so that in some circumstances allowing a reorg is a good thing. The problem is that I can't see the benefits. Any suggestions?
Hopefully 2019 will be the year that has the focus of the public turn to Ardor and Ignis.
We don't know yet if 2019 it will be a good year but i hope like you . What about NXT do you think it could be good year for this project? Sometime i am wondering why such great project like NXT is quite undervalued compare to other project.

I have no hopes for NXT. It has been replaced by the ARDR and Ignis. Moreover, Jelurida wanted to make it an ICO platform and I don't have to tell you that ICOs are dead.
NXT is still a good tech though and there is s small chance that it will find a new purpose.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014
We don't know yet if 2019 it will be a good year but i hope like you . What about NXT do you think it could be good year for this project? Sometime i am wondering why such great project like NXT is quite undervalued compare to other project.
Pages:
Jump to: