Author

Topic: | Nxt | Blockchain Platform | Proof of Stake | Official - page 407. (Read 941260 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 260
GL man last time i tried i had my coins stucked in a limbo for one month, they gave my NXT back only after 57 support tickets.

I certainly can't say thinking of that makes me happy Sad
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
mining is so 2012-2013
I keep on hearing bad things about Cryptsy.  I used it before many times, but I'm not sure.  People also use Bter and DGEX to buy NXT. Which one, or another option, is better and safer?

I am waiting for my NXT withdrawal from Cryptsy, it's been 5 days.

People have been reporting A LOT of problems with Cryptsy lately. The consensus is: avoid.
DGEX seems to work ok but the interface is clunky and cashouts may be slow/cost you depending on currency and circumstances.
BTER has worked ok for me but others have had problems - I think with delays and withdrawal costs.
In short, it's not nearly as easy to get a hold of NXT as it is most other bitcoin-based cryptos.
That sounds quite negative, but it's actually the reverse. New exchanges are coming online, NXT is being added to existing ones, and there will soon be fiat exchanges for NXT. NXT has already achieved a huge amount and has outstanding tech and developers. One of the bottlenecks to adoption is viable exchanges, and that's about to change.

Thanks for the feedback.  I saw a post the other day for a small test group for a NXT to fiat service.  I hope that gets going.  I really only invest in NXT and bitcoin (and one NEM stake).  It sure would make it easier for me if I could avoid all these shady exchanges.  I heard James was going to make a project for a decentralized exchange.  If that happens, NXT will go to the moon!
Activity: 699
Merit: 501
Coinpanion.io - Copy Successful Crypto Traders
I keep on hearing bad things about Cryptsy.  I used it before many times, but I'm not sure.  People also use Bter and DGEX to buy NXT. Which one, or another option, is better and safer?

GL man last time i tried i had my coins stucked in a limbo for one month, they gave my NXT back only after 57 support tickets.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
NXT Clone/Fork? - NHZ has created an automated gateway to the NXT Asset Exchange so holders can list and trade their NHZ for NXT...

Registration takes about a minute.
Transfer from NHZ to NXT AE takes about 2 minutes
Trade and listing takes about another minute
Withdrawal of purchased NHZ Asset to an NHZ account takes about the same.

Look forward to more of these automated gateways to register escrowed assets on the Asset Exchange.

https://nxtforum.org/index.php?topic=1896.msg31748#msg31748

So with Sianote and NemStake this makes 3 coins on the AE now although NHZ is the only live one....

Great way to use the AE!
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io

People have been reporting A LOT of problems with Cryptsy lately. The consensus is: avoid.
DGEX seems to work ok but the interface is clunky and cashouts may be slow/cost you depending on currency and circumstances.
BTER has worked ok for me but others have had problems - I think with delays and withdrawal costs.
In short, it's not nearly as easy to get a hold of NXT as it is most other bitcoin-based cryptos.
That sounds quite negative, but it's actually the reverse. New exchanges are coming online, NXT is being added to existing ones, and there will soon be fiat exchanges for NXT. NXT has already achieved a huge amount and has outstanding tech and developers. One of the bottlenecks to adoption is viable exchanges, and that's about to change.

Yup cheap NXT was cheap at 6K-7K with all these problems  Cool

Soon not anymore
Activity: 952
Merit: 253
NXT Clone/Fork? - NHZ has created an automated gateway to the NXT Asset Exchange so holders can list and trade their NHZ for NXT...

Registration takes about a minute.
Transfer from NHZ to NXT AE takes about 2 minutes
Trade and listing takes about another minute
Withdrawal of purchased NHZ Asset to an NHZ account takes about the same.

Look forward to more of these automated gateways to register escrowed assets on the Asset Exchange.

https://nxtforum.org/index.php?topic=1896.msg31748#msg31748

So with Sianote and NemStake this makes 3 coins on the AE now although NHZ is the only live one....
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

Ok ty i succesfully registered an alias. So from now on if i want to send NXT to this address i can also write the alias in the account ID field and it works correctly right?

I believe you still need to send to an account ID number or RS ID.
The software will let you look up the number by the alias under the Aliases section, and then you send to the number or RS ID that shows up under that alias. Some third party clients may allow to send to an alias, making the change of alias-to-number in the background when you send, but not sure about those.
Activity: 288
Auction has still 5 days to go. Please bid here:

https://nxtforum.org/general-discussion/nxtdot-oil-painting-auction/

Here is a shot of the NXTdot, hanging on the wall:

Activity: 699
Merit: 501
Coinpanion.io - Copy Successful Crypto Traders
I used both the numeric and the new format, no success.

are you choosing the type 'Account'? why?

Shouldn't the type 'URI' achieve the same, giving your account a shortcut to give someone to easily remember where to send funds to? I just registered with the type 'URI', but left empty the URI field.

Ok ty i succesfully registered an alias. So from now on if i want to send NXT to this address i can also write the alias in the account ID field and it works correctly right?
Activity: 251
Merit: 250
Hey guys. Does anybody know who produced the main Nxt video? https://vimeo.com/93300399

Have you checked out the new Nxt video too? It's amazing!  Shocked  Shocked

http://vimeo.com/96827578

@ d13id respect dude! I will send you some LOVE, if I had your Nxt accountnumber!
Great video! Smiley
But... I would advise to turn the music down a bit. Especially non-native english speakers (like myself) really have to concentrate to hear and understand what's being said. I would be a lot easier if the music wasn't as loud as the voice-over #2cents
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
mining is so 2012-2013
legendary
Activity: 1205
Merit: 1000
im interest with this coin i invest some with nxt hope will makes some money for me
Welcome!! Smiley
I am not involved in selling or buying so I can't really know for sure.  But I have noticed for a few weeks it has been discussed and somebody on a thread said tomorrow.  Next thing I knew the price of NXT was shooting up.  Good for me because I have way more NXT. Hahaha

such lucky, amaze!  Cheesy
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
just buy more nxt,and sell it after 1year.
Activity: 288

Have you checked out the new Nxt video too? It's amazing!  Shocked  Shocked

http://vimeo.com/96827578

@ d13id respect dude! I will send you some LOVE, if I had your Nxt accountnumber!

That's a pretty cool video.  Good slogan too.

Excellent!  I hope that gets stuck as advertising on webpages. 

+999,997,096

Simple,solid, straight to the point without underlining too much that "Helicopter Ben" and stuff. Well done!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
im interest with this coin i invest some with nxt hope will makes some money for me
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
Message from shareXcoin:

Nxt is today winner. We will need sometime before making the nxt market live.

Maybe they need some help?
Activity: 862
Merit: 100
Support the NXT community by driving up the price through HODLing. We're almost #3.  Grin
Jump to: