Author

Topic: | Nxt | Blockchain Platform | Proof of Stake | Official - page 410. (Read 941260 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Anyone know why I'm getting "Invalid account id" when I try to register an Alias?
I've tried both numeric and R-S formats.

You don't need ID to register an Alias. Just pick a name and that's alias
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1010
Wow, we are going to get tons of Alias squating!

Since this is the wild west with no centralization people can start registering trademarks with impunity right? Things like eBay, eBay.com, Overstock, Overstock.com, Amazon, Amazon.com etc.

You are about 6 months too late for that.   Smiley

Activity: 281
Merit: 250
@wesleyh: can you bid for alias, or is it just sell orders?
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
Anyone know why I'm getting "Invalid account id" when I try to register an Alias?
I've tried both numeric and R-S formats.
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002

Since this is the wild west with no centralization people can start registering trademarks with impunity right? Things like eBay, eBay.com, Overstock, Overstock.com, Amazon, Amazon.com etc.

But, isn't an alias tied to an account or url, or can you edit those things after you create the alias?

Lots of aliases are already registered, more than one hundred thousand atm.

I think no dots allowed, ebay.com not possible

The owner of an alias can change the url (read here http://wiki.nxtcrypto.org/wiki/FAQ#The_Nxt_Alias_System)

The real novelty is the possibility to transfer/sell a registered alias.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

But, isn't an alias tied to an account or url, or can you edit those things after you create the alias?
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
legendary
Activity: 574
Merit: 500

You tease   Cheesy

ETA?  Grin Grin

Edit: this is Alias trading/transfer
Activity: 288
Merit: 253
Auction for my new painting:

https://nxtforum.org/general-discussion/nxtdot-oil-painting-auction/

"NXTdot"
54 x 64 cm , 21 x 25 inches
Oil on canvas

Very beautiful and thought-provoking! And yet another original and interesting way to market art in the Nxt world  Shocked

Thank you very much!

First bid: 10,000 NXT

Latest bid 20,000 NXT, thank you!
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
You can lease it anywhere.
No special accounts are required Smiley

such wow! Smiley
legendary
You can lease it anywhere.
No special accounts are required Smiley
I have a question for experienced NXTers.

Suppose I and my wife have 2 NXT accounts. Can she lease her forging power to my account so that she doesn't need to keep the NXT wallet running? Or can it be leased only to some special pool account that can accept and process such leases?
legendary
Hi people,

Please give this new video by Cassius and d13id (voiced by joefox) as wide a distribution over social media and sites you know as possible.

I love the simplicity of it Smiley

http://vimeo.com/96827578
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
Yay!!!  Grin

I would like to know if there is anyone working on this?Huh??:

I know it is almost impossible but if we could do something for the Payexpo in london, we could jump high.

Thanks.

I've emailed Riccardo. But iNxt does not send SMS, and you can't transfer NXT from your NXT acc with it. It's not relevant for PayExpo.

Nevertheless, we need a quality iPhone + Android app. Design is here. Is anybody willing to do it?

Umm I think it is important, I know it is difficult, but if we could go to the EXPO with Wesleyh's and Android's corporate design, and TXT, it would be a WIN-WIN¡¡¡¡¡¡

I didn't mean to drown you with that last post!  Smiley

Design is (almost) here, and we got 14 days! But coders are under pressure. Is anyone up for an Android quickie?

Apple will not allow Crypto currency wallets. (they want to create their own payment system). So, for iOS it will have to be a web app type wallet. Or you'd have to go Cydia. However, if you want NXT to be mainstream that's not gonna help.

You can actually get this today in wallet.mynxt.info. It's not an app, it's an HTML5 Web App, but it runs perfectly on iPhones/Android and you can put a link to your home screen and access it any time.

I'm not sure how this site works. Why do I need a login? Should I just be able to enter my NXT password and view and use my wallet? Since NXT has a brain wallet, this seems 100% possible. Basically a javascript implemented wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217
Silver Giveaway round 2 has just started. Please read op before making a request. Even people who have already received some for free in the past are eligible.

https://nxtforum.org/silver-bullion-gateway/silver-giveaway-round-2!-%28yes-you-can-ask-again-please-read-op%29/msg31410/#msg31410
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
NXT Newsletter #12

Someone should share this:
http://nxter.org/nxt-newsletter-12

Apenzl, you do a really great job with this, continually impressed with every newsletter.  This is the standard for effective communication and marketing of Nxt, and it's a great source of information for those involved with Nxt who aren't able to follow everything.

+1
Good job and very useful. You also quoted me, which I like.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1004
NXT Newsletter #12

Someone should share this:
http://nxter.org/nxt-newsletter-12

Apenzl, you do a really great job with this, continually impressed with every newsletter.  This is the standard for effective communication and marketing of Nxt, and it's a great source of information for those involved with Nxt who aren't able to follow everything.
Jump to: