Author

Topic: | Nxt | Blockchain Platform | Proof of Stake | Official - page 408. (Read 941260 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
mining is so 2012-2013
I am not involved in selling or buying so I can't really know for sure.  But I have noticed for a few weeks it has been discussed and somebody on a thread said tomorrow.  Next thing I knew the price of NXT was shooting up.  Good for me because I have way more NXT. Hahaha
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
I was talking about the NXT asset exchange being successful and how it is cool, not comparing the two. 

Yeah, and I added the nemstake to have a look, and there are no sell orders and no trade history. Some small buy orders mostly. When will it start being traded?
legendary
mining is so 2012-2013

Have you checked out the new Nxt video too? It's amazing!  Shocked  Shocked

http://vimeo.com/96827578

@ d13id respect dude! I will send you some LOVE, if I had your Nxt accountnumber!

That's a pretty cool video.  Good slogan too.

Excellent!  I hope that gets stuck as advertising on webpages. 
legendary
mining is so 2012-2013
Looks like people are buying up NXT to buy NEM on the AE.  This very could be the first big win for the AE. Very exciting. 

Unlikely. NEM is just promises at this stage, a hollow bubble, going on a 5th month now. I wouldn't buy a stake in it until I see a quality beta release, which they promise in August, but realistically, as we all know from how software developers often cut the time in half to please customers, it should be around no sooner than October. By that time NXT will have a pretty established economy around it.

I was talking about the NXT asset exchange being successful and how it is cool, not comparing the two. 
I used both the numeric and the new format, no success.

are you choosing the type 'Account'? why?

Shouldn't the type 'URI' achieve the same, giving your account a shortcut to give someone to easily remember where to send funds to? I just registered with the type 'URI', but left empty the URI field.
Activity: 699
Merit: 501
Coinpanion.io - Copy Successful Crypto Traders
I can't register alias because of invalid account ID, but i'm sure i typed that correctly. How do i register an alias?

it sounds like you are making the wrong sort of transaction. go to aliases tab and then near the top right you will see "register alias". click that button and try there. it shouldn't ask you for an account id.

I did it. I want to associate an alias with my account ID is it possible to do that? I'm on the latest version 1.1.4

Yep, are you using the numeric account number? It may not work with the reed solomon ID.

I used both the numeric and the new format, no success.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0

Have you checked out the new Nxt video too? It's amazing!  Shocked  Shocked

@ d13id respect dude! I will send you some LOVE, if I had your Nxt accountnumber!

That's a pretty cool video.  Good slogan too.
legendary
Activity: 1736
I can't register alias because of invalid account ID, but i'm sure i typed that correctly. How do i register an alias?

it sounds like you are making the wrong sort of transaction. go to aliases tab and then near the top right you will see "register alias". click that button and try there. it shouldn't ask you for an account id.

I did it. I want to associate an alias with my account ID is it possible to do that? I'm on the latest version 1.1.4

Yep, are you using the numeric account number? It may not work with the reed solomon ID.

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217

legendary
Hi people,

Please give this new video by Cassius and d13id (voiced by joefox) as wide a distribution over social media and sites you know as possible.

I love the simplicity of it Smiley

Absolutely amazing video!

they are always going on and on about catch phrases in that thread on nxtforum. actually "join the evolution of money" isnt bad and i dont remember it in that list. oh also yes, that video was very good indeed.
Looks like people are buying up NXT to buy NEM on the AE.  This very could be the first big win for the AE. Very exciting. 

Unlikely. NEM is just promises at this stage, a hollow bubble, going on a 5th month now. I wouldn't buy a stake in it until I see a quality beta release, which they promise in August, but realistically, as we all know from how software developers often cut the time in half to please customers, it should be around no sooner than October. By that time NXT will have a pretty established economy around it.
Activity: 380
Merit: 275
Hi people,

Please give this new video by Cassius and d13id (voiced by joefox) as wide a distribution over social media and sites you know as possible.

I love the simplicity of it Smiley

Absolutely amazing video!
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
looking much much better now anon.. well done!

yep! now i just need to figure out how to get my damn pours better so that it doesnt have those little dents in it. i think im going to just have to try graphite molds.

It does look a lot better!! The other day you said you figured out the trick with the steel wool but it looked about the same to me.  Now it is a huge difference. 

I have made candles at home and they get strangely shaped if they cool too fast/slow/uneven.  Could that have anything to do with it?

I make candles too and in addition to uneven or too fast cooling if you vibrate the wax or tap the side of the mold when it is still very hot any bubbles release from the side.
legendary
mining is so 2012-2013

yep! now i just need to figure out how to get my damn pours better so that it doesnt have those little dents in it. i think im going to just have to try graphite molds.

It does look a lot better!! The other day you said you figured out the trick with the steel wool but it looked about the same to me.  Now it is a huge difference. 

I have made candles at home and they get strangely shaped if they cool too fast/slow/uneven.  Could that have anything to do with it?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Looking for the next big thing
I have 3 questions on forging power leasing.

Sorry for the bold font, don't want it buried under other posts.

Suppose account A leases forging power to account B.

1) What is the maximum number of blocks it can lease the forging power for that can be input in the Period field?
2) If account B is not always forging, sometimes you turn off your computer, etc., will that leased power from account A not be lost when account B starts forging again in a few hours?
3) Is there an API call to see which accounts have leased forging power to account B?
legendary

Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Bmo thinks flitz works really well Grin

I use auto rubbing and polishing compounds followed by liquid Turtle Wax for repairing guitar finishes and that matches the normal factory shine. Maybe it would work for you too. It also works on rattle can motorcycle paint jobs.
Jump to: