Author

Topic: | Nxt | Blockchain Platform | Proof of Stake | Official - page 413. (Read 941260 times)

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
Yay!!!  Grin

I would like to know if there is anyone working on this?Huh??:

I know it is almost impossible but if we could do something for the Payexpo in london, we could jump high.

Thanks.

I've emailed Riccardo. But iNxt does not send SMS, and you can't transfer NXT from your NXT acc with it. It's not relevant for PayExpo.

Nevertheless, we need a quality iPhone + Android app. Design is here. Is anybody willing to do it?

Umm I think it is important, I know it is difficult, but if we could go to the EXPO with Wesleyh's and Android's corporate design, and TXT, it would be a WIN-WIN¡¡¡¡¡¡

I didn't mean to drown you with that last post!  Smiley

Design is (almost) here, and we got 14 days! But coders are under pressure. Is anyone up for an Android quickie?

Apple will not allow Crypto currency wallets. (they want to create their own payment system). So, for iOS it will have to be a web app type wallet. Or you'd have to go Cydia. However, if you want NXT to be mainstream that's not gonna help.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
I click on run.bat, it is loading, and then crash!? Cry Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 199
Merit: 101
great success on sharexcoin
Activity: 396
Merit: 250
Yay!!!  Grin

I would like to know if there is anyone working on this?Huh??:

I know it is almost impossible but if we could do something for the Payexpo in london, we could jump high.

Thanks.

I've emailed Riccardo. But iNxt does not send SMS, and you can't transfer NXT from your NXT acc with it. It's not relevant for PayExpo.

Nevertheless, we need a quality iPhone + Android app. Design is here. Is anybody willing to do it?

Umm I think it is important, I know it is difficult, but if we could go to the EXPO with Wesleyh's and Android's corporate design, and TXT, it would be a WIN-WIN¡¡¡¡¡¡

I didn't mean to drown you with that last post!  Smiley

Design is (almost) here, and we got 14 days! But coders are under pressure. Is anyone up for an Android quickie?
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Crypti Community Manager
Hey guys,
I'm Zip from ShareXcoin.
Looks like Nxt will be tomorrow's winner Smiley
Our team is working on a warpper around Nxt to ensure smooth deposits and withdrawals.
Will update you guys with more info soon.
Hey, I mailed you a few times. Smiley Thank you very much for this decision.
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
I had this issue a few weeks back. I complained quite a bit and posted in the main cryptsy thread and it was resolved quickly.

thank you, I just did that too, mine has been pending for 80 hours, hopefully this solves the problem.
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
Can you guys help Cryptsy fix their NXT withdrawals, any devs here that have contacts with Cryptsy techs? It's been a long time and they're still 'working' on it, might need a little helping hand there or something? It's almost like nobody ever withdraws NXTs from Cryptsy. What's the use that the exchange is listed in the first post if withdrawals aren't functional.

I've just seen the live video where wesleyh said the next release will include some interesting features, people will want to buy NXT and withdraw and bummer!

I had this issue a few weeks back. I complained quite a bit and posted in the main cryptsy thread and it was resolved quickly.
legendary
Didn't need to bother. The wallet I was using, I think it is the Wesley wallet had a minimize to Tray option. While it is running in the tray I can just access it from a book mark in my browser. So, that was good enough for me.

Why the past tense? What are you using now?

I said "was" because I was talking about previous post/investigation (past tense). I still do use that wallet.
Activity: 644
Didn't need to bother. The wallet I was using, I think it is the Wesley wallet had a minimize to Tray option. While it is running in the tray I can just access it from a book mark in my browser. So, that was good enough for me.

Why the past tense? What are you using now?
legendary
@PilotofBTC

Ah, now I see. You want a Windows service installed. Puhh. Not sure if that is done fast.

You can definitely use the NRS as a service but I have no idea how to register a Windows service + submitting the necessary private keys (if many).

Right, sort of like the Plex Media Server. It has a web based UI and the service runs on a localhost port to provide the UI.

I'll look at the NRS. I think you can make pretty much any .exe a service with svrany, as long as it doesn't provide a UI. I would look into modifying the code to do this, run as a service, or at least in the background with a tray icon, but I think everything is written in Java which I am not that familiar with. I'm a .net guy.

Success on that issue?

Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
Hey guys,
I'm Zip from ShareXcoin.
Our team is working on a warpper around Nxt to ensure smooth deposits and withdrawals.

Thanks for the heads up!

Activity: 364
☕ NXT-4BTE-8Y4K-CDS2-6TB82
@PilotofBTC

Ah, now I see. You want a Windows service installed. Puhh. Not sure if that is done fast.

You can definitely use the NRS as a service but I have no idea how to register a Windows service + submitting the necessary private keys (if many).

Right, sort of like the Plex Media Server. It has a web based UI and the service runs on a localhost port to provide the UI.

I'll look at the NRS. I think you can make pretty much any .exe a service with svrany, as long as it doesn't provide a UI. I would look into modifying the code to do this, run as a service, or at least in the background with a tray icon, but I think everything is written in Java which I am not that familiar with. I'm a .net guy.

Success on that issue?
legendary
Hey guys,
I'm Zip from ShareXcoin.

Looks like ShopCoin just threw a bunch of BTC at the vote and are number 1. I hope you still implement NXT as well! I think it will bring a large amount of volume based on all the problems people are having with BTER (fees) and Cryptsy (withdrawls not works). I want to buy XNT but don't want to do it at either of those exchanges.
Activity: 364
☕ NXT-4BTE-8Y4K-CDS2-6TB82
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
Hey guys,
I'm Zip from ShareXcoin.

This pleases me.

Thank you, Zip!
Activity: 574
Hey guys,
I'm Zip from ShareXcoin.

Whoop whoop!  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Hey guys,
I'm Zip from ShareXcoin.
Activity: 72
Merit: 11
In other News...

Ludom, creator of the goldmine innovation that is MICoins ( Cheesy ) is getting married today  Grin

I'll be busy the rest of the week, no transfers until monday (I get married tomorrow Cheesy).

Congrats Ludom!  Grin Grin Grin Grin

If you feel like creating a wedding related meme for him, post it here >>> https://nxtforum.org/assets-board/(ann)(micoin)the-most-interesting-coin-in-the-world-pure-90-pom/200/

... and if you include a reference to MICoin and your Nxt address, you will get free MICoin to your account  Grin

Congrats Ludom!!!
Mic to the moon  Wink
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
What, you also got NXT stuck there or some other coins? Just trying to see if it's just me or NXT is really f*cked at their exchange.
Activity: 602
HEX: Longer pays better
Cryptsy are full of shit m8

There excuse with me is that i gave them the wrong address, so I sent them a nast message and they have now recanted that statement and say they are working on it.

1/ They should not be allowing any sort of NXT trading until the issue is resolved.
2/ Stop telling people lies to try and cover up their incompetence.

At present I am sending them this by way of a new support ticket every 15 mins except when I am a sleep, I'm sure they will get the message eventually

I will be sending these support tickets all day everyday until someone deals with
the issue and theft of my funds relating to ticket number 136814, the address within that ticket is correct so stop
trying to steal and scam.
Please also note this situation is being conveyed on several well populated forums, in the hope that people will stop
using your illegal and thieving services.
Jump to: