Author

Topic: | Nxt | Blockchain Platform | Proof of Stake | Official - page 412. (Read 941260 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 503
Hello,

I am building this project:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/nxt-meganxt-629572

Could anyone tell me if there is projects registry or repository to talk about it?...

Thanks and best regards,
Coradan.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!
Activity: 750
Merit: 500
www.coinschedule.com
Yay!!!  Grin

I would like to know if there is anyone working on this?Huh??:

I know it is almost impossible but if we could do something for the Payexpo in london, we could jump high.

Thanks.

I've emailed Riccardo. But iNxt does not send SMS, and you can't transfer NXT from your NXT acc with it. It's not relevant for PayExpo.

Nevertheless, we need a quality iPhone + Android app. Design is here. Is anybody willing to do it?

Umm I think it is important, I know it is difficult, but if we could go to the EXPO with Wesleyh's and Android's corporate design, and TXT, it would be a WIN-WIN¡¡¡¡¡¡

I didn't mean to drown you with that last post!  Smiley

Design is (almost) here, and we got 14 days! But coders are under pressure. Is anyone up for an Android quickie?

Apple will not allow Crypto currency wallets. (they want to create their own payment system). So, for iOS it will have to be a web app type wallet. Or you'd have to go Cydia. However, if you want NXT to be mainstream that's not gonna help.

You can actually get this today in wallet.mynxt.info. It's not an app, it's an HTML5 Web App, but it runs perfectly on iPhones/Android and you can put a link to your home screen and access it any time.
Activity: 490
Merit: 504
Activity: 910
Most of the discussions moved to

www.nxtforum.org
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
It prevents cheating and provides stability.

It is like voting for politicians. You give them power for a period of time. Otherwise, the political system would be not stable enough.

Btw. you can transfer you NXTs out of your account to reduce your effective balance (and therefore the leased out effective balance).

oh great, I didn't notice the Period of leasing field, looks like NXT has it all covered pretty good Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
☕ NXT-4BTE-8Y4K-CDS2-6TB82
For more knowledgeable NXTers, question on account balance leasing,

I see there "Remember: Once submitted the lease cannot be cancelled."

how come? I mean what if I want to change the forging pool later or go back to solo forge, is there no way to do that?

It prevents cheating and provides stability.

It is like voting for politicians. You give them power for a period of time. Otherwise, the political system would be not stable enough.

Btw. you can transfer you NXTs out of your account to reduce your effective balance (and therefore the leased out effective balance).
For more knowledgeable NXTers, question on account balance leasing,

I see there "Remember: Once submitted the lease cannot be cancelled."

how come? I mean what if I want to change the forging pool later or go back to solo forge, is there no way to do that?
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
☕ NXT-4BTE-8Y4K-CDS2-6TB82
Okay guys. If you know somebody who could help us with CORPORATE DESIGN ON SMARTPHONES

https://nxtforum.org/general-discussion/london-android/

tell him, please. Smiley

It was 183 BTC Smiley

it's a little smaller now, let's hope, it only grows from now on Smiley
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
True! No ETA yet

That's fine, there is a good buy wall forming @7000 in anticipation, might be the new floor from now and for the long bright nxt future Smiley

It was 183 BTC Smiley

Even DRK and XC hasn't seen that big of a true wall (I think)
True! No ETA yet

That's fine, there is a good buy wall forming @7000 in anticipation, might be the new floor from now and for the long bright nxt future Smiley
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
Little birdie said we can expect Alias Transfer + DGS + fee lowered to 0.1 implemented in the next release? Can anyone confirm? Wink

True! No ETA yet
legendary
Activity: 1225
I click on run.bat, it is loading, and then crash!? Cry Cry Cry Cry

Do you have java installed?
Which operating system?
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1004
beautiful pictures,but I cannot download from Nxt of basecamp.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
Little birdie said we can expect Alias Transfer + DGS + fee lowered to 0.1 implemented in the next release? Can anyone confirm? Wink

Wesleyh texted someone during group video chat.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

What's DGS?
Jump to: