Author

Topic: | Nxt | Blockchain Platform | Proof of Stake | Official - page 416. (Read 941260 times)

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
Congratulations to everybody for taking #4 once again at http://coinmarketcap.com/

Hypes which don't offer anything new or special will go below NXT. I'm looking at you LTC. Grin

Does anyone know the current situation with DRK? Is it likely to recover from its multiple forking?
Can't quite make out what the deal is there.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1004
I'm not big stakeholder, bought 100k NXT when price was around 3 cents. I wasn't using them because even though I really liked the currency, there was nothing to do with it. So was simply waiting. Now I've bought some shares and I have bought extra ~35k NXT because I want to have more, it looks very good. At the same time, I'm waiting for more assets to come and invest in them -therefore, will need more nxt- as ATM I'm still waiting to see how it goes and I don't dare to go big with it yet. What I want to say here is that 73 big initial stakeholders don't really matter. People are superobfuscated with that, but imagine they were 1000 people. Seems much more fair right? Lots of people from bitcointalk could got in and would be happy about it-nobody would complain about distribution-. However, a currency among 1000 people is exactly the same as distributed among 73 people. No difference almost. Only for those who are interested, that now they are in, before they were not. If NXT succeeds, it won't matter at all if initially we were 73, 200 or 1000. It will always be unfair for those beyond the wall. I strongly believe distribution problem has just been created by mainly haters and they have brainwashed some people. World, or people who can use nxt are not only here at btctalk. Actually, we are not even 0.0..1% of the people who can do that. So stop worrying about this, price will go up or down because of fundamentals, initial distribution reaons for it to not go up/down are bulshit. Won't affect the price at all long term (probably it's affecting short term and maybe mid term, though already doubt it).

Anyway, it has been discussed a few times. But my 2 nxt too for newcomers.

+1  If anything, it's unfair that BCNext only received 21BTC for his creation and that only 73 people were interested in Nxt after two months of open IPO.  Most people were waiting for the coin to launch to prove it wasn't a scam in order to invest in Nxt, at which point you could have bought 1Mil Nxt for 1BTC.  So I don't really get the unfair distribution complaints.  I've said it many times here, all these new coin IPO's are disguising their incredible profits as "fair distribution"
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217
Anon136, any after tumbler results available?

yep. it looks MUCH nicer. unfortunately i cant post a picture till tomorrow because our only camera is on my wifes phone which is with her in bed.

i bought this also today http://www.ebay.com/itm/FLITZ-METAL-POLISH-fiberglass-Cleaner-/370048313151?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item562899273f to use with my dremel so its going to look even better still. Grin

You wife is sleeping with the phone? you must be spending too much time playing with molten silver. Wink

she would likely agree. she always wants me to go to bed with her but i hate going to bed early.
legendary
Congratulations to everybody for taking #4 once again at http://coinmarketcap.com/

Hypes which don't offer anything new or special will go below NXT. I'm looking at you LTC. Grin

Spartans HOLD
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
I'm not big stakeholder, bought 100k NXT when price was around 3 cents. I wasn't using them because even though I really liked the currency, there was nothing to do with it. So was simply waiting. Now I've bought some shares and I have bought extra ~35k NXT because I want to have more, it looks very good. At the same time, I'm waiting for more assets to come and invest in them -therefore, will need more nxt- as ATM I'm still waiting to see how it goes and I don't dare to go big with it yet. What I want to say here is that 73 big initial stakeholders don't really matter. People are superobfuscated with that, but imagine they were 1000 people. Seems much more fair right? Lots of people from bitcointalk could got in and would be happy about it-nobody would complain about distribution-. However, a currency among 1000 people is exactly the same as distributed among 73 people. No difference almost. Only for those who are interested, that now they are in, before they were not. If NXT succeeds, it won't matter at all if initially we were 73, 200 or 1000. It will always be unfair for those beyond the wall. I strongly believe distribution problem has just been created by mainly haters and they have brainwashed some people. World, or people who can use nxt are not only here at btctalk. Actually, we are not even 0.0..1% of the people who can do that. So stop worrying about this, price will go up or down because of fundamentals, initial distribution reaons for it to not go up/down are bulshit. Won't affect the price at all long term (probably it's affecting short term and maybe mid term, though already doubt it).

Anyway, it has been discussed a few times. But my 2 nxt too for newcomers.
Activity: 862
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
Anon136, any after tumbler results available?

yep. it looks MUCH nicer. unfortunately i cant post a picture till tomorrow because our only camera is on my wifes phone which is with her in bed.

i bought this also today http://www.ebay.com/itm/FLITZ-METAL-POLISH-fiberglass-Cleaner-/370048313151?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item562899273f to use with my dremel so its going to look even better still. Grin

You wife is sleeping with the phone? you must be spending too much time playing with molten silver. Wink
legendary
How many daily transfers NXT has?
(transaction number, transaction volume)

http://87.230.14.1/nxt/nxt.cgi?action=40

Blocks Total: 146,971   
Blocks Empty: 92,017   
Blocks with Fee:   54,954
Pct. Blocks with Fee: 37.39 %    
Avg. Fee / Block: 0.15 NXT    
Avg. Fee / Trans.: 4.65 NXT
Transactions Total: 216,840   
Avg. Blocks / Day: 798.04   
Avg. Trans. / Day: 1177.42
Avg. Transfer / Block:   1.48   
Number Accounts: 35,294   
Days Since Start: 184.16
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
I had try to use the new NXT wallet, it's pretty nice. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1011
Monero Evangelist
How many daily transfers NXT has?
(transaction number, transaction volume)
legendary

That's good, but price grow won't be fast due to 'unfair' distribution with early 73 stakeholders. Many of them haven't sold major part of coins curently and they can cut profit at any rate. This reason scares new investors until distribution will be done evenly. There will be only steady and slow grow.

I agree, but I think some of these new features are giving stakeholders a reason to spend, and when gateway's are launched as well as NxtHaus, you will see much more distribution.  Most are holding onto Nxt because they feel the value will eventually reach $1 and won't sell before that. 
Activity: 288
Merit: 253
you better eat those dippn dots quickly. they are beginning to melt.

The painting suddenly looks kinda tasty...

Yummy in my tummy Smiley
Activity: 153
Merit: 107
Hi Guy´s

Can you tell me something?

Have NXT the potential to get over 10 Dollar in 2-5 Years?

I will invest about 7000 Dollars in a coin with future, not in a shitcoin ala...

Thx

There is a not small room for profit in Nxt - many promising things (DGS,PGS, USD-BTC-Gateways and etc) haven't released yet.
In short term - 5-10 cents.
In mid term - 20-40 cents.
In long term - 0.7-1.2 USD.
10 USD is too optimistic.

0.7-1.2 USD long term? I guess it depends what you consider long term but I've very confident it will make it past $1 before "long-term". We have great developers and projects in the works.

That's good, but price grow won't be fast due to 'unfair' distribution with early 73 stakeholders. Many of them haven't sold major part of coins curently and they can cut profit at any rate. This reason scares new investors until distribution will be done evenly. There will be only steady and slow grow.
Activity: 426
Merit: 250
Hi Guy´s

I will invest about 7000 Dollars in a coin with future, not in a shitcoin ala...

Thx

There is a not small room for profit in Nxt - many promising things (DGS,PGS, USD-BTC-Gateways and etc) haven't released yet.

0.7-1.2 USD long term? I guess it depends what you consider long term but I've very confident it will make it past $1 before "long-term". We have great developers and projects in the works.
Activity: 168

The painting suddenly looks kinda tasty...
legendary
Activity: 426
Merit: 250
There are no sellers for this asset Asset Id:  11702471500777961132
If you read carefully, you would have read that he stopped with the asset neXgenMine and spitted the assets in two: nXtGenGHS (12984255659001987157) and nXtGenKHS (12178299813760950396). People can choose for SHA-256 or Scrypt mining.

Is this different to the ForgeCoin asset?

Forgecoin can pay in BTC or NXT. neXgenMine is like hashrate.org, it's buying NXT so this helps get the price of NXT up. I personally believe neXgenMine looks more experienced than Forgecoin. Forgecoin is just starting their mining-company and neXgenMine has more companies in mining: http://knightsofthesatoshi.com

I just purchased 20 shares of nXtGenGHS, interested to see how it goes!

Optimistic - yes
Too optimistic - ...I wouldn't say that.  10 billion dollars isn't much when compared to some other multi-billion dollar companies, and we are talking about a currency after all.  This is pretty revolutionary technology and imo deserves to be worth a LOT more than a measly 10 billion.  My two Nxt.
Activity: 153
Merit: 107
Hi Guy´s

Thx

Hi Guy´s

Thx

Yes, I think (and most in this community) it is possible.  Maybe even $20... you just don't know.  What I do know, is that bitcoin at one point had a market cap of 12billion or so, I believe mostly because of speculation on the technology.  Nxt is FAR superior and way ahead competition when it comes to the technology right now, so we'll see.  I definitely believe it will go to AL LEAST $1, and I'm hoping more like $10+  Smiley
Jump to: