Author

Topic: | Nxt | Blockchain Platform | Proof of Stake | Official - page 426. (Read 941260 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
☕ NXT-4BTE-8Y4K-CDS2-6TB82
I am requesting 0.1 or 0.01 for months, I think it is a good business decision to do so. I don't know why this isn't done yet.

Because 3.5 cents are really cheap. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
I am requesting 0.1 or 0.01 for months, I think it is a good business decision to do so. I don't know why this isn't done yet.
Activity: 490
Merit: 504
it would be nice to have it 0,1 Smiley Imagine if I paid only 70 NXT for my 700 aliases, that difference means a lot for me
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
Hi NXTers!

I recently made two NXT-related works, check them below.

Available for 500 USD (Shipping not included)

Available for 400 USD (Shipping not included)

Main thread is at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/if-you-missed-to-buy-physical-in-2013-you-have-a-chance-to-buy-digital-in-2023-361155 where you can see all available paintings, there are
links to already sold ones and quite interesting debates on total 5 pages. For two works shown above NXT is accepted
as payment, of course.

z.k.

They are awesome. If I had space for them I would snap buy one!
Activity: 280
Merit: 257
bluemeanie
Activity: 288
Merit: 253
Can NXT do more?

What features are coming soon?  I know the exchange is up and running now...

What should we expect in the coming months??

So much more to come.  Transparent Forging, Automated Transactions (Turing Complete), Digital and Physical Market, Account Control, Instant Transactions in AE, Multi Gateways for trading BTC (and any other Crypto) for Nxt directly, Voting System, Distributed Computing, NxtHaus, etc...  We are tip of the iceberg right now.
Sounds good to me. Want to see that Smiley

Me too!
I probably turn my asset (NXTdrop Asset Id:2751500054965016187) in to a virtual company, so we can vote on decisions and so on.

Its going to be huge!

Activity: 493
Merit: 500
How are the sharkfund0 and nxtventure assets working?

For sharkfund, I buy XX quantity of the asset. Then does the price of the asset rise or decline according to the value of the fund's trading efforts?

For nxtventure, I buy XX quantity. Then the price fluctuates based on the asset holder's confidence in investments made by the asset issuer?

Am I on the right track?

Probably worth pointing out that this is a bter issue and not a NXT issue.
Peace

Yes, thanks for mentioning that. BTer admitted to a technical issue on its end.
Activity: 697
Merit: 501
I just sent NXT to BTER and also to Dgex. So far nothing has turned up after 2 hours, i'm up to date on the client, why?

it took 5 days for my transaction to appear on bter. check blockchain and contact support
Yikes, that is scary. I just sent in some NXT about 2 hours ago and it hasn't shown up in my account yet.  I hope it doesn't take 5 days. 
Probably worth pointing out that this is a bter issue and not a NXT issue.
Peace
Activity: 364
☕ NXT-4BTE-8Y4K-CDS2-6TB82
ChuckOne's Hub

For those who believe in decentralization: NXT-8N9W-TN4F-YA2S-H5B7R

https://nxtforum.org/news-and-announcements/chuckone's-hub/
Activity: 493
I just sent NXT to BTER and also to Dgex. So far nothing has turned up after 2 hours, i'm up to date on the client, why?

it took 5 days for my transaction to appear on bter. check blockchain and contact support
Activity: 376
Merit: 300
Ok, lot of exciting things going on but does NXT solve the "nothing at stake" issue?
Because otherwise we should consider it worthless.
https://nxtforum.org/news-and-announcements/economic-clustering/
Activity: 288
Merit: 253

Thats wierd. You can test sending me one. I will then send one back. We also lose 1 transfer nxt.

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
yeah, will start my ntx dating Grin there with 1/10 siver bull. Nice deal

actually you'll get a percentage of a single token. he doesn't give a whole token away for free, and the amount you get is purely decided by anon.

It is obivious. In future i can gather the whole butch and get bull or sell my piece to anybody
Activity: 404
https://nxtforum.org/

actually you'll get a percentage of a single token. he doesn't give a whole token away for free, and the amount you get is purely decided by anon.
hi
Iam new here.
Does the next  the  crypto services platform or it is just new coin?
Cant understand it

NXT is a platform for a wide-ranging digital economy, which also includes a currency.
Other people are better equipped to explain all the present and coming features. For now, take a look at the client and Asset Exchange (built in) and prepare to be impressed.
You can find faucets to send you a few NXT and may even convince people to send you a few assets if you ask nicely Smiley
Seems iam on the right point of view.

If you (and anyone else too) posts your Nxt address in this thread >>>> https://nxtforum.org/silver-bullion-gateway/silver-token-giveaway-thread-(share-this-link)/

...Anon136 will send you a FREE silver token from his Silver Bullion Gateway. Each token is 100% backed by real silver and if you send him 10 tokens, he will post you a physical bar to your home address (10 tokens represent 1oz of silver, IIRC).

Not bad for your first asset? Grin

Activity: 574
hi
Iam new here.
Cant understand it

NXT is a platform for a wide-ranging digital economy, which also includes a currency.
Other people are better equipped to explain all the present and coming features. For now, take a look at the client and Asset Exchange (built in) and prepare to be impressed.
You can find faucets to send you a few NXT and may even convince people to send you a few assets if you ask nicely Smiley

If you (and anyone else too) posts your Nxt address in this thread >>>> https://nxtforum.org/silver-bullion-gateway/silver-token-giveaway-thread-(share-this-link)/

...Anon136 will send you a FREE silver token from his Silver Bullion Gateway. Each token is 100% backed by real silver and if you send him 10 tokens, he will post you a physical bar to your home address (10 tokens represent 1oz of silver, IIRC).

Not bad for your first asset? Grin
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
If somebody wonders... the majority of discussions moved to

www.nxtforum.org
hi
Iam new here.
Cant understand it

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
hi
Iam new here.
Cant understand it

Jump to: