Pages:
Author

Topic: | Nxt | Blockchain Platform | Proof of Stake | Official - page 70. (Read 941260 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
 NXT is on the 2.0 horizon via ardor. This is just getting more interesting. All the next gen features are being incorporated into ardor.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Just bought a bag of NXT, good stuff. What do you think will happen with the price  if BTC price go down again?

I think there is a 50% chance of going up, and 50% chance of going down. Wink

0.00002btc than 0.00001btc till the end of ICOs

There is one thing unexpected might happen: the Ignis won't sell out with a price of 1.05Nxt.
How will that affect Nxt price?
Activity: 527
Merit: 6
Just bought a bag of NXT, good stuff. What do you think will happen with the price  if BTC price go down again?

0.00002btc than 0.00001btc till the end of ICOs
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
Thanks a lot, it's ok Smiley
About the ignis...it will get automatically for each NXT on my wallet or i need to do some task/form to answer in order to get them ?

Thanks

There are two way of obtaining Ignis:

1. Participate in ICO. Straight in the client there is a link on top of it where you can buy JLRDA MS currency with your NXT. When Ardor mainnet will go live, for every JLRDA purchased, you will get Ignis on 1:1 basis.
2. Just keep your NXT in the account you control, and when Ardor mainnet will go live, you'll get 0.5 Ignis for every NXT in your balance and will still have your NXT. Thea same passphrase will open the same account in Ardor, so keep your passphrase safe.
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
Hello, i'm Nixeus :)
Thanks a lot, it's ok Smiley
About the ignis...it will get automatically for each NXT on my wallet or i need to do some task/form to answer in order to get them ?

Thanks
legendary
Hello guys,

I need a little help.
I created a wallet on the website ( online wallet) then a friend send me NXT.

Then i downloaded the full nxt application on my PC, connected my account and downloaded the blockchain.
My coins are there, no problem with that.

Problem is the NXT application tell me my account need a public key...and i need to send a message or send coin...ok...but i don't have any pass-phrase since i created the wallet on the web wallet.
Nevertheless, on the web wallet i have a public key...

So :

-Where can i get my pass phrase ?
-Where can i set my public key on the full application NXT Wallet ?

Thanks a lot Smiley

https://nxtforum.org/index.php?topic=10566.0
Activity: 217
Part-time Altcoin Developer

Activity: 394
Merit: 104
Join the latest NXT/Ardor news  Grin
Hello guys,

I need a little help.
I created a wallet on the website ( online wallet) then a friend send me NXT.

Then i downloaded the full nxt application on my PC, connected my account and downloaded the blockchain.
My coins are there, no problem with that.

Problem is the NXT application tell me my account need a public key...and i need to send a message or send coin...ok...but i don't have any pass-phrase since i created the wallet on the web wallet.
Nevertheless, on the web wallet i have a public key...

So :

-Where can i get my pass phrase ?
-Where can i set my public key on the full application NXT Wallet ?

Thanks a lot Smiley

Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Chikuntv
legendary
Blockchain download from here :

https://www.peerexplorer.com/peerexplorer-api

is very obsoleted (2017-08-07) and it looks like doesn't work anymore (ERROR 429: Too Many Requests).

Is there any other place, where is possible to download verified and fresh whole the NXT blockchain ?

try ardor.tools, bottom of the page.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 6249
Decentralization Maximalist
Based on the calculations I did in this thread (and the ARDOR thread) I think now is a good time to buy NXT and invest in the current stage of the IGNIS ICO.

(to those that didn't read it: my calculations are based on the assumption that within the first period of ARDOR's existence, IGNIS will have a roughly similar market cap to ARDOR.)

NXT is now worth only a little bittle more than 0.5 ARDR. If you assume that 1 IGNIS will be worth about 1 ARDR, then now you get almost twice the ROI if you buy NXT and participate in the current ICO round (1.05 NXT/JLRDA).
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
Blockchain download from here :

https://www.peerexplorer.com/peerexplorer-api

is very obsoleted (2017-08-07) and it looks like doesn't work anymore (ERROR 429: Too Many Requests).

Is there any other place, where is possible to download verified and fresh whole the NXT blockchain ?
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
If you have millions of coins and your PC is always online it is probably better to forge for yourself. If you have only a couple of thousand NXT and you don't want to leave your PC on 24 hours a day then a pool is a good alternative.
Humm and what is the best ? Use a pool or not?
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
Ok thanks, so the ONE way to forge is to download and install the FULL wallet, isn't it?

you can also lease your forging power to a pool. you'll find more information here https://www.nxter.org/the-forging-bounty-lottery-campaign-will-pay-5-million-in-rewards-to-forgers-and-nxt-nodes/
Ok thanks, so the ONE way to forge is to download and install the FULL wallet, isn't it?
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Hello,

Is it possible to stack NXT on the online wallet ? Is it secure ? Would like to avoir download the blockchain !

Thanks Smiley

Depends on the amounts of funds. The mynxt online wallet is fine for smaller amounts. 
Next step up is using the official client in the light mode - no download of the blockchain necessary (also runs on mobile).
If you have serious funds (or want to forge), then you have to download the blockchain. You can download it from https://ardor.tools/ (lower right corner) - which saves some time.
Hello,

Is it possible to stack NXT on the online wallet ? Is it secure ? Would like to avoir download the blockchain !

Thanks Smiley
Activity: 600
Merit: 500
Nxt-kit developer
Pages:
Jump to: